Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this another one of their posts implying they can’t wait for Leo to grow up and smoke a cigar??

IMG_9960.jpeg

————-

I’ve just noticed they have seating in their tiny garden for 16 people! They’re so showy just for the sake of it.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Is this another one of their posts implying they can’t wait for Leo to grow up and smoke a cigar??

View attachment 2927965
————-

I’ve just noticed they have seating in their tiny garden for 16 people! They’re so showy just for the sake of it.
And Leo's little art easel already shoved in a corner and forgotten about

• Sad
Reactions: 12
So much I want to say. But it would all come out in a fumbling angry incoherent mess. Because they are so bleeping disgusting.
Firstly her story is a lie. So whether a new mum can feel these thing or not is absolutely gross of her to play on it. And nit relevant to her at all! The bloody woman was documenting a totally different story. But was as soon as she new she could monetise it she claimed different. She was doing tit from day 1. The woman is a idiot. She so often runs a parallel lie to what she's writing. Can't do this- photo shows her doing it. This is too hard-photo (and Brian) puts her doing it. And so on. She's totally playing on vulnerable woman! Basically steals other stories. Hate them both.
And Leo. My god. She didn't lose anything. She gained everything, including a story to sell.
BTW I would never ever stop or lessen mother post partem. I hope you all no what I say about her holds no association with what I view of mums in trouble. This is the cheating lying fuckface that is Louise and her game playing that I have issue with.
And that's why it's so frustrating. That's she playing this game. And it's gross.

And whatever happened. To use him and write such a clickbait header is awful. No matter what went on then,this is her decision now. And she has the responsibility of that title.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What exactly does he think the whole cigar smoking thing does? Is Jimmy Savile his role model? Such a strange habit to have in 2024

Reactions: 30
What a dick head. What a pair of head.
Louise manipulation knows no bounds. They are both levels at tit at it though. So bloody see throguh it's unreal.
God, Brian out it away. Still looks like a bleeping misogynistic angry bear doing yoga stretches. Pent angry up yoga? Errr no thanks.
She's so passive aggressive. It's alot more sneaky and undercover. But her doing snippets of it and writ8ng it for viewing makes it really bleeping obvious. She can't hide it in plain sight as much. He's openly a twit. She's under cover. Both are such self centres spoilt little abuses.
That poor boy. You know where he gets it from Louise. His aunt and uncle. That's who I see in his play personality. And his nursery mates.
You know when I see the Brian in him? In tantrum mode.
You know when I see your hand in him? When he's sat there cold,untouched and unloved and ignored.
You both use that child for content. Then duck him off or talk bitchily about him.
View attachment 2927603View attachment 2927604View attachment 2927605View attachment 2927606

And Brian mate. That rivet around the side of the chopping board has literally been done for decades! Pointless tit.
Release the plug??? What the one Louise pegs you with Brian 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

View attachment 2927965
————-

Looks a rubbish area for a child to play in. There's nowhere for him.
And as if Leo will stick around to smoke cigars with his loser parents once he is of age. Not a chance.

And of course he has a speaker in the garden. He's the sort of neighbour that makes me dread warm weather sometimes.

Reactions: 19
Ah yes, the EV driving Personal Trainer who liberally waters his piss soaked yard before snuggling by his fire pit, puffing on a cigar.
Sign me up for some of that fitness and nutritional advice - "Wellness one day at a time". (y)
Is it burnt sausage time yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I will give her this...she never stops surprising me with her BS behaviour.
I don't know what she is thinking allowing a headline like that. Say it changed everything, say literally anything else!
To whoever pointed out her 16 seat furniture...its not like they paid for it so it's not quite the brag they might think! And also it's not as if they have 16 friends to fill it with (I mean Louise the introvert would surely hate that anyway!)
@Tofino you can get locks to stop the windows opening far enough for a child to fit through but it is a significant process that involves actually giving a duck about your child and looking beyond your own reflection!

• Heart
  • Sad

View attachment 2927965
————-

No paddling pool or water tray for Leo in this hot weather? No slide? No ball?
I know hes probably been cooped up in nursery all week but he’s going to have a weekend of sitting on that furniture without cushions and no gardening toys. How stimulating

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The most puzzling thing is.. what exactly did it destroy Louise? For someone with an entirely vacuous, meaningless life, what could possibly be destroyed?!
I just don't think either of them accept that becoming a parent changes you and your life regardless of whether or not there are complications. Don't get me wrong...I miss getting black out drunk on a Vegas holiday but I'm not sure that part of my life being destroyed was the worst thing ever!

Reactions: 16
Sad that Leo goes to nursery (almost) full time but imagine what his little life would be like if he didn’t.
At least Zara seems to give him the hugs he deserves, it’s lovely seeing the way he leans into her.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Going to get croissants from the place that shouldn’t be named because they make enough moolah (?!) anyway.

Oh did somebody get refused a feeebie in return for a tag?

Also these two need to stop relying on the weather to dictate what mood they are going to be in for the day.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I have to laugh at her not naming the place because they make enough money...either name them because it's worth it or go somewhere else

• Haha
I bet she’s annoyed as they’re having to take Leo, the poor little boy who didn’t ask to be born and destroyed everything.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Ryan telling us to "scoop up a copy of You magazine" I reckon Louise wrote that because who else uses the word "scoop"

I still can't believe that magazine headline, unbelievable 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Ryan telling us to "scoop up a copy of You magazine" I reckon Louise wrote that because who else uses the word "scoop"

I still can't believe that magazine headline, unbelievable 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also because they are ‘on the cover’. That’s what it’s all about isn’t it? The attention. Not even ‘an important story about xyz’

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.