Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bryan’s latest #gifted haul -
- Why send stuff to Bryan? He’s such a nobody. He’s not going to generate sales.
- Why send SO MUCH?
- What happens to all this stuff? Because hardly any of it will stay in the tiny tears townhouse I’ll bet.
- Bryan will have to pay the tax on the value of all this gifted tit. With real money. How is he going to afford that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bryan’s latest #gifted haul -
- Why send stuff to Bryan? He’s such a nobody. He’s not going to generate sales.
- Why send SO MUCH?
- What happens to all this stuff? Because hardly any of it will stay in the tiny tears townhouse I’ll bet.
- Bryan will have to pay the tax on the value of all this gifted tit. With real money. How is he going to afford that?!
Do HMRC really keep tabs on Binfluencer gifts and if they have declared it on their tax return tho? Although if there’s a job vacancy for someone to do that then I’d give it a crack!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is he watering the garden like that (Or should I say watering the fence / garden furniture)!?! I didn't think that is something which could annoy me but he's managed it!
I got irrationally annoyed about this too 😂 especially when he watered the top of the plants (bless him and his empty head).
He’s such an inconsiderate neighbour, the people next door, (not Sam and Zara’s side), could have been sat out there or had washing out and he’s just there squirting water through the fence slats and into their garden.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ve seen a few people posting about a Thule influencer/press event tonight. Let’s wait and see if z-list Brian got an invite.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know what procedure those three vertical bumps on her chin might be from? Botox in the DAO muscle? She is shedding a lot of hair. I'm surprised she's not more distraught over it
She’s not worried coz she’ll get a gifted wig lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I live in the Pacific Northwest and 23 degrees is bikini weather

Reactions: 9
Is she for real…

440207620_18435914908046195_1780243890137026827_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Book photoshoot nonsense.
a) YES YOU HAD! :rolleyes:
b) You have no bleeping idea! Some of us GENUINELY have lost 4 bleeping years.

1715282210743.png

Go and list all the things you've achieved and received and the travels you've made during these "lost" 4 years.
Then I'll cry.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
‘Typical Leo fashion’

Nice. What happened to the bullshit claim he sleeps 7-7? (Bollocks he would have been up ALL NIGHT anyway)

She gives me Kirsty Allsop vibes on that book cover shoot, which I presume is not what she is going for.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Enjoy folks. Sick. In. Mouth.
And the fucktard still wearing a beanie
Did he share this, or was he knowingly too embarrassed but still wanted the cash?

Who is this because surely that shaped face woman is not our tt? With cheeks. And there is a proper width to that head! Which she makes so much worse, more noticed due to herfiltered version.
I was looking for an older post but saw this - that Instagram post has gone!! What was it? Was it the Kroo ad?

Reactions: 2
Did she cry loads coz she realised what a vacuous waste of space she is and what a tit parent she is?
I think she actually cried because Ryan hasn’t drawn the highland cow yet but she’s being pass agg about it in ‘typical Loopy Lou fashion’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.