Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“In such surroundings, with Thompson – tiny at just 5ft – perfectly groomed in a long white skirt and black jumper, chatty and smiley, it’s hard to grasp how much she’s been through
Pass the sick bucket 🤢
---
So much guff in the interview. Some more gems:

Ryan’s very different personality-wise [from most MiC cast members]; much more low-energy in a good way – very chilled, not egotistical. He doesn’t want to be famous and there’s something very attractive about that.’

Being so petite, she was certain she’d find a vaginal birth nigh-on impossible.

I really was not a good parent for a very long time,’ she says sadly.
(Are you a good parent now, though? 🤔)

‘I didn’t talk or sing to Leo. He was a trigger – I associated his cries with me bleeding to death’

I started to read the book extract but got bored, quickly. She is not a good writer.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I have to laugh at her not naming the place because they make enough money...either name them because it's worth it or go somewhere else
Her patronage is priceless but an endorsement gonna cost you. 🤑
When everything good in your life is destroyed free croissants are a human right.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If there were two men smoking a cigarette would it ever be OK. I don't think your even aloud to show that on sm now. But the rich dicks having an orgie with a cigar and its ok? And the health freaks think you should do it? And then one day your child!? Idiots. If I posted me and the girls with pur faaags,scrolled to my toddler saying " one day mate" I'd be rightly hounded.
Screenshot_20240511_063746_Instagram.jpg

L9uise morning routine walk,so toguh. But who knows because this morning we still manage to filter and edit myself .
Ypu don't miss child free so much as this is a new time, this is the new excitement and life journey. Yeh we all have a ooo exhausted, and ponder back. But I do that with wanting to be a 5 year old running naked in a paddling pool. But my life wasn't ruined the moment the next stage of life came. Her child is a bleeping blessing. Yes things change.but my god, don't have a child if you don't want him. Was he just an Instagram moment that didn't quite work out as planned, so duck him. Stop resenting start living WITH him. Alongside him. Not this nuisance. A nuisance your bring put for money.
These two are wrongens. Yucky humans.

Reactions: 7
Hang on, I wrote a faux article back when I predicted she’d be in YOU magazine, I’ll see if I can dig it out because it sounds eerily familiar 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
When they're padding round in their bare feet I like to think of them standing on a warm, soft and yielding dog log, then slightly skidding on a puddle of widdle - not actually falling over (that would be cruel) but just that sudden, arms out panic that you're going to fall over.
Brings comfort on a dull day. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I thought she said it was out Sunday! Or is this an ‘exclusive’ for subscribers

Reactions: 4
Ok it does sound horrific. I do find it interesting though that she didn’t actually try harder for a c sec in the first place, she was under no obligation to agree to a home birth. It’s true that some midwives do try and jolly you along to a birthing centre but ultimately it’s not up to them. I’m surprised that her parents didn’t insist in private healthcare anyway, even if they ended up footing the bill. Perhaps they thought Ryan should be able to pay for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Ok so which is the truth here?

Daily Mail: 5 days in hospital, two at home then haemorrhaged

IMG_7468.jpeg

Trotters Article - paid partnership she shared so it should be accurate:
7 days in hospital, 10 days at home then haemorrhage

IMG_7469.jpeg

---
Oh so the families did help Ryan? That’s not what he said in that podcast last week.

IMG_7470.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is it possible to lose that much blood?? Isn't 5 litres her entire blood volume?

Can someone with more medical knowledge than me confirm?

Reactions: 5
Why anyone would believe a single thing she says is beyond me because let's be sensible we have seen her lie and exaggerate repeatedly and I'll be honest the story still doesn't make complete sense to me

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Would a midwife suggest a home birth to someone? The first bit doesn’t surprise me but the home birth bit does

IMG_7476.jpeg

Reactions: 10
You cannot be refused a c section if you ask for one, I requested one for my second, one of the midwives asked if I had considered a home birth I just said thanks but no thanks and they signed off my c section
---
Would a midwife suggest a home birth to someone? The first bit doesn’t surprise me but the home birth bit does

View attachment 2929074
Yes they can suggest it but I am doubtful they told Louise she “should” have a home birth

Reactions: 14
I have planned home births for all of mine and you have to have everything delivered weeks before or they wont come out to you...and are very much made aware that it can only happen if 2 midwives are available to come out (so it seems like it was more of a passing comment rather than forced on her) Even now with number 4 the midwives aren't pushing a home birth for me despite having 3 very fast births including the last one in the bathroom in 30 minutes (where you would think being prepared at home would potentially be safer)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.