Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Possibly October as looking at the photographers page, he used the same colour backdrop for two other shoots that month. Could mean nothing but I'm sure Ryman was working went away then. Detective Tofino?

Reactions: 2
The thing is when Brian, or if she's photod by others, she look like this. Her bleeping jaw bone hasn't lost width. The difference is so bloody ridiculous. When we saw her recent photo shoot, yup this face. Or that one Brian took last week, or her in the pool. This is her! The thinspo filtered Diddy twit she portrays herself as is a joke now. And not authentic.and perpetuates so much sm harm. To think a woman with such truamas and mental health woes, doesn't see what filtering does to both herself and others wellbeing.
And all because this bts stuff was filmed by someone else that it shows her actual self. Does she not think it looks slightly odd that she's the only one that,when posting herself, looks totally different! Fool.

Brian's put #gifting. No no Brian your not gifting anyone mate. Its been gifted to you.

And what the duck was that meal. Black bean,pantetta? Fish and turkey. Haha. Also this isn't an ad or sponsored 🤔 😳 🙄 errm loopy, you're posting to your turtle business page. That's kind of an ad.

Reactions: 7
i mean life was sooo tough for her around this time. Weekends away. Days out. Strictly. All sorts. TTough. Poor woman has barely lef the house before the shoot eh!? And this is barely a glimpse.
Screenshot_20240509_222653_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240509_222755_Instagram.jpg

---
Right around the time of their stay in the cabin. The event for turtle. Their holidays in Greece. Poor cherub,hardly does a thing.
Screenshot_20240509_223201_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
How bloody emotionally manipulative. Look at me crying in the taxi, please buy my book

And this… hahahahaha not good news for her!! She will get less ££ per copy for every pre order she has made. Bet she’s fuming. Love how she’s tried to justify it as retailer competition. Then stated ‘Amazon have just done this themselves’. But they have now lost any extra profit on all the pre orders they sold at a higher price because of preorder price guarantee.

IMG_7398.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Sorry but there is no way she is happy with the photo they chose for the cover. It's nothing like the version she likes to post

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry but there is no way she is happy with the photo they chose for the cover. It's nothing like the version she likes to post
No, they probably said to her- Louise, this is what you look like so it’s going on the front cover.

Then she proceeds to cry in the taxi about it

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lads I cried in a taxi this morning, I can’t cope without this cow you know 🐮

• Haha
Reactions: 23
“Ryan’s listening to rainforests. I’m listening to crying”

What a cow. She has zero empathy for anyone but herself.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Mr Soapy D and I work from home. I can't imagine any scenario when he's on a work call that I would hover in the backgound, making passive aggressive comments with a noisy child in tow. 🤷‍♀️
Me me me, what a prick.

Reactions: 24
Did she just call Ryan chilled?...yeah OK hun!
Also needs her hormones tested because she's emotional clearing out baby clothes...no Louise, that's literally every mother you bleeping overly dramatic narc!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I got irrationally annoyed about this too 😂 especially when he watered the top of the plants (bless him and his empty head).
He’s such an inconsiderate neighbour, the people next door, (not Sam and Zara’s side), could have been sat out there or had washing out and he’s just there squirting water through the fence slats and into their garden.
Louise owns the house next door (not Sam and Zara’s) so I imagine Brian feels entitled to do whatever he pleases 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 8
What a dick head. What a pair of head.
Louise manipulation knows no bounds. They are both levels at tit at it though. So bloody see throguh it's unreal.
God, Brian out it away. Still looks like a bleeping misogynistic angry bear doing yoga stretches. Pent angry up yoga? Errr no thanks.
She's so passive aggressive. It's alot more sneaky and undercover. But her doing snippets of it and writ8ng it for viewing makes it really bleeping obvious. She can't hide it in plain sight as much. He's openly a twit. She's under cover. Both are such self centres spoilt little abuses.
That poor boy. You know where he gets it from Louise. His aunt and uncle. That's who I see in his play personality. And his nursery mates.
You know when I see the Brian in him? In tantrum mode.
You know when I see your hand in him? When he's sat there cold,untouched and unloved and ignored.
You both use that child for content. Then duck him off or talk bitchily about him.
Screenshot_20240510_190319_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240510_190311_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240510_190253_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240510_190242_Instagram.jpg

And Brian mate. That rivet around the side of the chopping board has literally been done for decades! Pointless tit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.