Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I’ve just remembered the new show she’s meant to be doing with Kinky and the other one! That’s gone a bit quiet!
Kind of remember hearing about the show. Did they have press coverage about it? Louise during her MIC days was boring af imo. Can't imagine her now, it'd be a nightmare.

Reactions: 7
I’m stunned to see they made it to week 2 of their weekly ‘non-negotiable brunch’ as I’d assumed it would have fallen by the wayside after the initial song and dance like all the other regular activities - Bryan’s daily cooking videos, Louise’s Tortoise check-ins, ‘Leo loves’, Bryan’s drawings…...

WHERE’S THE HIGHLAND COW BRYAN???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh god, I’ve just remembered the new show she’s meant to be doing with Kinky and the other one! That’s gone a bit quiet!
Binky did a Q&A recently and she was asked if she would be doing anymore tv, she said she had meetings coming up, so it could be for that?

Reactions: 2
They are so smug atm.
Bet brians going yo start resenting it soon though. Hes livingvoff the money and freebies. But he cant stand the woman. Its soon going to get too much.
He never liked loud louise. Used to dislike her seeing her friends because she got cocky.

haha oh louise. Always the witch.

It won't let me share the link. Its on rezas stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are so smug atm.
Bet brians going yo start resenting it soon though. Hes livingvoff the money and freebies. But he cant stand the woman. Its soon going to get too much.
He never liked loud louise. Used to dislike her seeing her friends because she got cocky.

haha oh louise. Always the witch.

It won't let me share the link. Its on rezas stories.
That vid on Reza's story :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Louise is actually such a nasty witch but that clip is fecking hilarious. (Apart from the push -NEVER any excuse for violence).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here it is

And what does she mean here… she never posted
authentic content before? Well all of us here knew that already!

IMG_7363.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
She's literally only posting this because she looks skinny...its duck all to do with being authentic!

Reactions: 15
Brian mate. duck off with this truama bandwagon.
I don't ever belittle people struggles. They can and do come from all sorts. Be it abuse.assault or other. They aren't seen I degrees of worthy of someone struggling or not.
But these two twats need to lay of the lies. It's all fake. We've seen the TV shows of people making shitnup for clicks. These two are no different. We've all seen the actual pretending loopy has done. The googled,made up,heightened snd forced stuff that comes out her trolloping mouth. He's no different. His ego means he's just less able to fluff it and looms more ridiculous and pathetic when he attempts to.
He had to be a dad. Taking on an extra set of loads. But nothing overly above others.we gave pleeeeeenty of parents who have several thing to contend with . Plus, we all know he even lied about that. Having seen Louise's jotter full, of her actually taking care of Leo too at that time!
He was all over bloody instagram lapping it up. That's when they weren't jetting off or have weekends and spa days away.
They are so grossly privileged so up themselves.
I mean these are the two who think a morning Leo care is fuckibg trauma.
You don't deserve that book Brian. Go duck off and koan at the weather. Because that is your level of frustration. Truama, truama of being a bell end.
---
She's literally only posting this because she looks skinny...its duck all to do with being authentic!
I did laugh at that. Everything they post is a bloody lie. From their child,timeliness,her filtered to fuckery body and face,their relationship. It's literally a comic strip.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Imagine trying to relax in your own garden and Ryan pops up over the bleeping fence

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How bleeping irresponsible 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
It's the way these filters now, allow her to move and do stuff but keep the shape. I've seen how they do it after watching all the "don't beleive the filters" vids people have put out there. But still. It's so bleeping outrageous.
But why the fooook Louise jawline Thompson, do you think that after seeing your really face that we cpuld ever fall for this tit. And at this point she doesn't even look real. It's like she's trying to be in some 'live action' movie remake. Mate, you ain't jasmine from aladin. Put the filter down.
She doesn't look real!
The procelian doll filter really ain't working luv. Even though we know he teeeeeeny tinnnyy smallest person in the world you are.
Screenshot_20240509_112832_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240509_112846_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240509_112944_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240509_113001_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God, these companies make me so annoyed. All that free kitchen stuff for the man who burns everything. I’d be less likely to buy any of their stuff now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is he watering the garden like that (Or should I say watering the fence / garden furniture)!?! I didn't think that is something which could annoy me but he's managed it!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s hilarious that Brian’s profile pic is him with a surfboard. He’s only been surfing once right? And hasn’t mentioned it since?
He’s still holding on to hope that Lucie will notice him 🙄😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.