Louise Thompson #35 still an attention seeking moaner, all hail the reveal of my stoma

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God he makes me sick. Its like the mean angry bear comes out in whatever guise he does. Even zen pose, all I see is the misogynistic slimy bastard. Yuuucky. Mucky. Icky man child.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think we officially have Ryan’s latest personality - zen wellness guru.
Last week he’d started meditating, in yesterday’s photos he was wearing a tigers eye bracelet, (a gemstone used for emotional healing and increasing spiritual awareness) and today he’s doing some rather repulsive stretches to yoga sounds.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Filming her son in the bath, what the duck is wrong with her. He’s really not allowed any privacy at all is he.

Zara and Sam seem so much better with Leo. Why isn’t his lazy mother and father doing the nursery run though?!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Now I’m not much of a cyclist, but Louise riding a bike on Ryan’s stories in a long coat?? At least just putting herself in danger here and not Leo for once

Reactions: 11
It’s hilarious that Brian’s profile pic is him with a surfboard. He’s only been surfing once right? And hasn’t mentioned it since?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
oh but they have soooo much work to do they were up and out very very very early so they can be back to their desks for 9am sharp.
Plus she told us that she was soooo hot she just had to cycle everywhere else in a book tube 😑 .
Enjoying time together. Whilst one films it.
Breakfast. Whilst shooting for the gram.
Special time. Whilst conjuring up a post for sm.

Louise that's your child. Stop posting him naked in the f bath!

I couldn't help but being reminded of the scene in the wizard of oz with loopy on her bike today. And somehow the witches name miss Gulch fits her so well! The Gulch and the splayer 😄.
Screenshot_20240508_221207_Chrome.jpg

Hey hey now Brian. Don't worry sweetie pie. I didn't forget a picture of you!
Screenshot_20240508_221349_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is Bryan trying to bring back More's position of the fortnight?....Those stories were a bit too much for me this morning, nearly brought up my coffee.
Omg I used to get that magazine delivered to my dad’s house and he was always so embrassed at receiving it from the newspaper delivery guy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think they’re anchoring for a family show like ferne billy and Sam from towie 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Do you think they’re anchoring for a family show like ferne billy and Sam from towie 😂
Oh god, I’ve just remembered the new show she’s meant to be doing with Kinky and the other one! That’s gone a bit quiet!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.