Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fisher99

Come on Louise, give the people what they want - footage of Ryan attempting to snowboard, using a button lift and falling flat on his face.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Tofino

VIP Member
73449276-4F75-44F2-8AD0-1232D0B1897F.jpeg

Would that be the ‘documenting the road to recovery after a difficult birthing journey’ personal brand? Makes me sick that Leo is used in this way. These agents and his dad sat around the table discussing some sort of brand roadmap for 2024 as if the impact of Leo’s birth and early years is the latest shiny new product that needs to be sold.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

bluefox9

And further self indulgent crap. Who calls PTSD a ‘niche’ disorder?

Life can be kind to her ‘sometimes’?!

Yet again minimising and deflecting from her luxury holiday in the mountains.

View attachment 2676484
I’ve said it before but her writing reads like she’s in a manic episode (possibly also why she can’t sleep), maybe with a bottle of wine or some sedative medications chucked in for good measure. I mean, can you really read that first paragraph of her post and tell me that was written by a woman in her mid-30s to 1.4 million people, rather than a 15 year old scribbling in her diary?!

And saying PTSD is a niche disorder 🙄 She is LOUpy and deLOUsional

• Haha

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
"Louise’s powerful story, told with raw honesty, shows the incredible human ability to overcome anything, no matter what life throws at you."

I mean....with everything that's happening in the world....really??

• Sick

melfish

VIP Member
This alt account shows there's not a shred of authenticity about her. She is 100% a liar and a narc

Hannahc546

VIP Member
The best part is she could have deleted the comments and we would have suspected but never have really known...instead she replaced them with the exact same text from her own account 🤣

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
I think I need to tidy up the wiki before the book comes out. I imagine the number of inconsistencies will be off the scale.

• Haha
  • Heart

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
📣 Narcissism overspill in aisle three!

Do the follower family really not give her enough congratulatory fawning?
WAY TOO MUCH TIME! Do something useful or fun.

• Haha
  • Heart

Gillybean42

VIP Member
I’m confused…. Why did we need to know that some random little girl was in the car with ‘granny’
And why was this random in the car when her parents were on the beach? I don’t get the point in that story at all except for Bryan being recognised, but not as him from MIC, just as someone from the hospital… so who cares?? 😂

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
“Hi guys, I just wanted to jump on to narrate my book”
For the first time in audiobook history, this audiobook will also be filmed so people can watch Louise eye fuck herself whilst she narrates her own book that talks all about herself and every unlucky event that happened to her.

• Haha

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
Is anyone else wondering why everyone's so far up her arse? Are the general public really this stupid? She's such a attention seeling twat. It's obvious she's curated this whole thing to make money and insulting those of us with actual real trauma who actually try to be positive day to day. I'm baffled.

Last edited:

Mythoughts

Chatty Member
I'll be honest I'm a bit confused....he's saying how ill she was but she's been posting vids of raw egg carbonara and skiing.. doesn't make sense to me...what actually happened. And don't they realise how stupid they look being so contradictory

Let’s face it Louise’s ‘support’ would be so barbed and horrible anyway! When Lucy started going on about all things vegan Louise would have posted ‘THIS girl. Standing up for farm animals. I remember when she’d demolish a rare filet steak in SECONDS and then sniff out some veal! #TRANSFORMATION

or ‘My friend Millie, happily married now and such a good mum despite a failed marriage to someone really unsuitable and never giving small children the time of day. SO HAPPY for you just proves we can all be a totally different version of ourselves xx’

• Haha
Reactions: 23

rhobh17

VIP Member
Omg GUYS, I’m struggling lately to keep up with threads, and saw I had 4 pages. Reading this all unfold has honestly got me IN STITCHES. When she couldn’t get any sadder or lower she does! I

I can’t imagine how you all felt watching this unfold earlier in real time. Excellent excellent detective work!!! @Tofino you’re cracking me up how invested and how much you’re nailing this down. NOTHING, ever gets passed you!!!

guys what a day on this thread!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Hilarious 🤣

Not quite sure why they've opted to get a flight that requires getting up at 3am when I'm fairly sure there would have been several flights a day to where they've gone to, especially from London. The fact that they've booked a flight that involves getting up at such an ungodly hour (with a child) suggests to me that she isn't half as ill (or ill at all) as she suggests she is.