Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PastorBake

Chatty Member
I have too much time on my hands but here are some of her comments... On her own posts... 🤣

There are loads of other comments from Louise Victoria with emojis ♥🔥 to boost her engagement on most of her posts.
Ryan thanking Victoria Marchman 😂
Is it too early for the next thread title? Louise Thompson - Victoria Marchman's alter ego

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

bluecups

VIP Member
My firefighter partner committed suicide because of PTSD. The flashbacks he had from times they coudn't rescue people in time and the body recoveries from RTA's just devastated him. Perhaps he should have just put on a fucking yoga video and...voila!... he'd have felt "heavenly bliss...peace and freedom...powerful and excited...almost like a scientist discovering a new invention!"

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Stupid ignorant bitch. Boo hoo, you had a difficult birth (like a lot of women do) and ended up with a healthy kid. Her banging on about her supposed PTSD really boils my piss, she hasn't got a fucking clue.

Sorry for the TMI, and I'm honestly not fishing for sympathy comments which would just derail the thread. But as someone who witnessed first hand what real PTSD and the associated flashbacks do to someone I'm just livid at her fucking ignorance. She can shove her yoga videos up her arse and FUCK OFF.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
I still wager she’s not going to say what really happened, just talk about trauma and recovery in general 🍪
Nah I think she will. In a very affected, Princess Diana type of way, with lots of dramatic full stops.

Like ‘Suddenly there was blood. Lots of it. Dripping. Swirling. It pooled onto the hardwood floor like a bolt of crimson silk on a dress I had seen in a boutique on the King’s Road. I gasped. Would I ever see the King’s Road again? Space NK? Bluebird Cafe?’

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
Right here we go

The little fella Sam WON IACGMOOH and they all found out at a big party thrown by Zara, where Leo was able to stay up until the result and amuse himself by bumbling around the coffee table while everyone made merry. At the point where the winner was announced, everyone punched the air screaming and Louise, the ever doting mum that she is, scooped him up in a split second to give him a cuddle. LOL! Neither parent glanced in his direction as the poor lad was startled like a gelding on guy fawke’s until Steve the accountant rushed to his aid. Louise made sure to say her dad was super proud of both his children but possibly he was just proud of Lou for keeping her trap shut about trauma for the one evening. Or possibly it was too loud to hear her. Either way, Good job Lou.

As we have since been told, Loopy really struggles with the festive season, but as she’s a big brave dog, we had no idea of this in the run up to the big day. In fact, she seemed to bloody revel in it, accepting Space NK deliveries from Father Christmas, and wrapping exciting advent calendar presents for leo and Ryan. These delights included a gilet and a bobble hat and some sort of kitchen utensil for the budding kitchen star Brian. She kept this up until the 12th December when she got bored, or maybe ran out of hiding places- the last ones were hidden under the pissy dog bed.

Ryan went to Belgium to eat sushi, dress like an insurance salesman and pretend he wanted to drive a Kia.

Christmas day dawned and Louise had a face like a slapped arse because of her struggles. We don’t really know what they are except perhaps she doesn’t understand a day where other people get gifted things and she can’t get away with lobbing boxes of candles open without a care and no one wants to hear her harp on about being nearly dead.

THEN the real work started as Leo’s nursery shut for Christmas and they had to ‘cope’ with a two year old in a big fuck off house in near-central London eating only local produce SPARE A THOUGHT it’s like being a peasant in the French Revolution, times were TOUGH. They inexplicably got a boat for two hours to travel to Greenwich for Disney on ice and Louise didn’t even change out of her pjs for it. But! ONE DAY MORE 🎶🎶 (les mid crescendo) Leo went back to nursery this week so they can get back to the grind. There were emotional scenes, they miss his 24/7 mannerisms, apparently.

Ryan cremated a chicken in cow juice and they’re off to France and Antigua within the week. Louise’s NY res is to finally find someone to tell her there is something horribly wrong with her beyond her inherent self absorption and crap ability to parent.

Ryan’s beanie hat stinks because he’s been wearing it since November and he’s just generally disgusting. Louise has been breadcrumbing that he might be controlling as he wanted her to shave her legs but she did her foundation instead.

Please feel free to ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Oh ghost writing something like this would have been an absolute DREAM for me. It would be beautiful.

‘I shuffled in through the door to my recently renovated kitchen. At once I bristled. I did not recognise those cupboards, I did not pick out that colour. My recent childbirth trauma began to feel rather insignificant against the decor not being how I’d pictured it for all these weeks. I began to shake. As my dogs looked on in confused horror I sank down to the welcome coldness of the stone flooring. Ryan found me there, much later, still trembling, when he went to put some chicken goujons in the oven. I did not know where Leo was, in fact I’d not given him a second thought- I could not bring myself to look at the cupboards, let alone look at my child’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Tofino

VIP Member
Thread title suggestion. Has to have Victoria Marchman in it surely!! 🤣

Louise Thompson #31 aka Victoria Marchman
---
Ryan thanking Victoria Marchman 😂
Is it too early for the next thread title? Louise Thompson - Victoria Marchman's alter ego
I wonder if Ryan knows? We need to keep an eye out for his fake account too. How sad and pathetic 🤣

Oh god this is why I LOVE tattle!!!! 🤣🤣🤣 good work team!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

Hevxx

As a nurse I’ve seen people lose their bowel through UC, develop severe malnutrition, refeeding syndrome, fistulas, open wounds, sepsis and more. I work in end of life and have had friends, family, patients go through the unimaginable and if they survive, no one's heard of it again because they are so thankful to have survived and their outlook is honourable. Myself… I have been very unwell, had a tough fertility journey but ADORE being a mum so so much and a few year ago luckily survived an horrendous accident and people don’t even know about it!!!
Why doesn’t she just read the room and duck off….people who 💩 themselves with UC to the point they can’t care for their gorgeous toddler or sleep with their partner do NOT go skiing on a remote mountain through the day in a face full of make up and eat junk food and delicious, creamy carbonara. They eat a low residue, bland and more often “professionally advised” diet from a dietician to relieve the horrendous symptoms. Christ she thinks the whole world know nothing. Either she’s faking the food part (which proves she’s a lying little turd) or faking the illness….so either way she’s a liar!!!

Thanks for letting me rant 🤣… I’m very quiet on here but read like it’s my daily paper 🤣. I’ve somehow held off commenting about past stuff like her nurses strike comments, “rare” (actually very routine) procedures, even more “rare” events (statistics prove otherwise), concentration camp comparisons, neglect of her cute baby, tone deafness, NHS bashing (but they Savvveeeeddd and shaved you!!!), eye ducking, pretend dark days etc etc but I think I left it too long and developed PTSD from it…..which by the way TT many doctors, nurses and HCAs have developed through the sheer trauma we see people go through as well as witnessing loss of life often. But we obviously don’t have it as bad as she does…..not even war veterans do….
I’ll stop now 🤣🤣🤣 ….
I feel a bit lighter now …. Like taking a huge 💩 in my bed or ski suit!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 56

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
How Ryan envisages his future with Leo ...

R2.png
R4.png
R3.png

---
How I hope Leo envisages his life ...

ps I don't really hope, I hope he does whatever makes him happy, but you get my point ;-)

R7.png
R6.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

formerlurker

I’m howling at the fact she’s deleted Victoria’s comment and replaced it with an identical comment from her Louise account. What an absolute loon!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

elizalou1985

Chatty Member
Most annoying habit….I don’t think I have any

being boastful
Vanity
Grifting
Wearing the same sweaty beanie day in day out
Being tone deaf.

Just off the top of my head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

jl1994

Chatty Member
Nice to see Ryan breaking gender stereotypes wearing this cute lil beach dress from Next tho x
IMG_0819.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Notredamn

VIP Member
‘Despite the fact I’m a very good skier myself’ 🤣 she can’t help herself can she. I’m glad she clarified it’s cold as well. Who would have thought.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46