Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
I wonder if she will actually say what happened to her when she almost died 🙄
No chance.

I can't believe the premise of the book is that she had an emergency section, had complications and is now learning to become a mum while having birth trauma. I know it sounds like I'm downplaying it and i don't mean it like that at all as I am in the same boat, but SO many people are in this boat and worse! It seems all me me me. It'll be essay's and essays of how she's can't believe the worst thing in the world has only happened to her.

Reactions: 23

Gillybean42

VIP Member
What’s wrong with her physical health that she can’t ‘teach’ her son to ski for 5 minutes? She didn’t get those abs from nowhere so I call bullshit everytime she complains about exercise

Tofino

VIP Member
“Without a doubt one of the tiring pursuits I’ve ever embarked on”

What, bending over to help your 2 year old ski for (in your own words) 5 minutes??

It is back breaking but jeez, she’s so dramatic!!
---

---
Also, why didn’t Ryan do it? Is he not a good enough skier 🤭

• Haha

Owlish

Just when I thought she couldn’t be more self absorbed and unempathetic (I know that’s not a word but 🤯)

Cateb

Did anyone listen to this weeks Spencer and Vogue podcast? Spencer was talking about an ex girlfriend of his that whenever she stayed over he had night terrors and that in general she "melted his head" Could it be Louise?!

• Haha

formerlurker

Anyone seen Victoria since they went skiing? It seems they may have lost her in the mountains!
(Fear not, shelleymiddleton50 is there to comment with emojis on every post ❤❤❤❤)

• Haha
  • Heart
Look, she’d be dead if it wasn’t for the Instagram comments. And the writing. Never mind wanting to go on for her son and get better so she could stop inexplicably losing her shit at cupboards and want to actually parent.

Also where does she get the impression she was highly functioning and successful and happy before the tragic and life-changing event that was becoming a parent? She spent half her life crying, drinking and shagging around and then pretending she nearly died in plane crashes and towering infernos.

And imagine saying you were reduced to little more than a butternut squash but still managing dinners out, dressing up for events, prancing about on gifted hotel stays, opening endless free gifts and swanning off abroad on luxury holidays. What does the book say about all that I wonder?

Her and Megan Markle should get together for a wee FaceTime, they’d get on.

Last edited:
  • Haha

melfish

VIP Member
"I've already ordered three sets!"

What an utter phoney. How does she feel when she writes these? She probably gets some kind of buzz out of it. High on her own Machiavellianism

• Haha

Youokayhun23

Chatty Member
I don’t know how she wrote a book when she can’t even write her own story captions. She’s just copied someone’s comment 😂
Who says he's gonna be into women when he's all grown. She's so boring it's unreal. The child nudity is yet another red flag that she's a shit parent.

windowlickinggood

My takeaway from that essay was that Leo was a massive disappointment and inconvenience. Not that he behaved in a pretty typical way for a two year old. What god awful parents.

And doesn’t Brian look so very very ANGRY all the time? What a miserable bear.

Reactions: 22

Fisher99

Why did she fry it and then oven cook it. Chicken breast is dull and dry anyway without being coated in a drying breadcrumb and then double cooked.
To get it as burnt as possible. Double cooked = double the charcoal. They love a good coating of char.

I love how Louise is wearing a white shirt in the video. At a glance it looks like she has on chef whites which makes the whole monstrosity even funnier.

• Haha

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
It must be such a consolation for TT to know that when the Tattlers are criticising her self obsession and lack of work ethic she still has Victoria Marchman in her corner, loving her flares, digging her “concept” and voting for the colour grape. 😀

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
She really is a low human being isn’t she. She really has absolutely no idea about anything but herself. She’s honestly such a selfish person and her family must indulge her. She’s on yet another holiday!!! Another expensive holiday and we’re all supposed to feel sorry for the poor lamb after her “trauma” from two years ago. Fuck off Louise.

• Heart

Roman

The words used towards Louise should be reserved for people who have lost their children, those who have suffered hugely life changing injuries, victims of war who had to flee their country and lost family members…
Louise had a bad birth but her son survived, she survived and nobody was harmed in any way. The fawning over her is disgusting. She must be so mentally unstable the way everyone she knows acts towards her, as if she’ll burst into tears if you don’t tell her how brave, wonderful and pretty she is 24/7.
Yes. Part of her trauma seems to be that bad things almost happened to her. Almost died, almost lost Leo (not that she ever seems to dwell on that). What about the people who actually lost their lives, their loved ones, their houses, livelihoods, security. Her acting like a victim is outrageous.

crabupatree

VIP Member
so this Antigua holiday is a freebie from Daddy Thompson

She's acting like she only got there yesterday but has been there a week and will be there a another one by the sounds of it

Oh to be a trust fund child and have not actual responsibilities!

• Haha