Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Omg how bloody tragic that's she's made a burner account and got caught on..brilliant.

Also I have a 2 and a 4 year old... The thought of taking them skiing would fill me with horror. They can't even handle today's coldness. Poor Leo, he looks frozen
Oh you don’t understand, it’s a different kind of cold. The kind that rich twats don’t feel, apparently. It’s EXPENSIVE cold, not the cheap poor cold we’ve got around here.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

melfish

VIP Member
Can like the comment but can’t even say thank you? Even if they paid full price, surely it would be polite to thank them if they were really good hosts.
Unless of course they had problems with them but we would never get an honest review when it was a gifted/part gifted stay.

View attachment 2689496
A brown heart? Might it be a wry reference to the mess Louise left in the bed? 💩 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

geeforthetea

Chatty Member
Can I just say...Victoria Marchman has given me the best laugh of 2024, granted we're only a week in but my days. Deleting the comments to then copy and paste them from your actual account....she's mental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

pollysunshine22

It's definitely a burner. Under her normal account comments she put spaces around her exclamation marks and she does exactly the same under the burner. Big whoopsy - quite a few replies 3 hrs ago using the burner accidentally.
Screenshots here in case she deletes them 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Intothedark

VIP Member
The whole thing is weird and unhinged. Imagine not looking after your baby but logging into your fake Instagram account and writing things. She’s got several screws loose.

• Sick
Reactions: 27

LittleLen

Chatty Member
I was actually thinking you were all reaching by saying it was her. I should know by now not to doubt tattles finest! 🕵
It was when people knew what hospital room Louise was in, on what floor and in what department all from a few attention seeking selfies from the lady herself I knew this place was full of elite detectives

• Haha
  • Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
This is giving all the dopamine hits!! And major hyperfocus…

Anyway a bit more info on Ryan’s insta…

There were only 3 more ads between that Sky September one and Leo being born. One for turtle and two for ornage theory. Victoria liked two of the posts but no comments.

All the posts after leo was born he gets hundreds of comments so I’m not going through them and I don’t think they need fake comments but I am trying to source the first one she likes or comments after Leo is born and see what the date is. Let’s see how long she was too traumatised to fake comment for!

• Haha

InsufferableGiant

I’d assumed they paid an instructor for a lesson for Leo, but no. They can fork out €100 for his snowsuit and probably £1000’s for Louise’s snow holiday wardrobe but not €50 to make sure he has a good, safe experience with someone who knows how to teach skiing to toddlers.

Fisher99

To be fair, last week Louise couldn’t eat a doughnut and Ryan had to look after his son who had refused to show Olympic promise after his first time on skis, they really need this trip to Antigua to recover 🎻 🎻 🎻

• Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
She’s unhinged. I can’t fathom this at all. I can understand how a struggling influencer may get desperate and fake a comment on ads hoping to increase engagement or algorithms. I can’t understand why she also goes on to her own non-ad posts and does stuff like this. 8 month old Leo. All that birth and post natal trauma. All those supporting comments. And there she is logged into her fake account. She couldn’t even say she was so traumatised she didn’t know what she was doing, because she was doing this before Leo was born and still doing it now.

---
It now makes me think she probably has commented on some of the posts with 1000+ comments but even I have my limits!!
Yep...just randomly had a look through this PTSD post from 25 March 23 with over 1000 comments and there she is!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
‘He’s still not talking properly !!’

He was just two you colossal idiot, he’s hardly going to be gassing away to you like Steve Woodhouse is he.

I HATE rich twats that try and make their small children love to ski, it’s like they think it’s an essential life skill. I worked as a chalet nanny and saw it loads, parents got proper depressed about it. Like little Artie needs putting in a children’s home because he hasn’t expressed a desire to crack a black run and hates putting his ski boots on.

• Haha
  • Sad

clmay

Chatty Member
It’s ok to have a few crap nights sleep when you’ve nowt to do the next day!