Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

KittyKat1234

Guys, I know it's probably because the novelty's not worn off yet, but the Victoria Marchman fake account and commenting is up there with Steve the Accountant for making me laugh so hard. Just why? To what end? For what purpose?! I kind of don't care - hilarious. Well done for the sleuthing!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Larahk

Chatty Member
Sorry guys - I'd rather eat a plate of Brian's fajitas than have to suffer through even the blurb of Loopy Lou's memoir.

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Wtf is wrong with people, crying because Louise Thompson is on a luxury holiday in the Caribbean??

8FC3D9D4-AD37-49BA-A043-BE76E4330271.jpeg

---
Wtf?! 🥴

9223FD9B-215C-4E09-B495-137D82F265D6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Fisher99

That’s the problem with Louise, she likes to exaggerate and dramatise so much who knows when she might actually be telling the truth. It’s classic ‘boy who cried wolf’ behaviour.

I don’t doubt it would be terrifying to wake up to smoke and the alarm going off, but I think she has still exaggerated how close to death they were, and the immediate aftermath like saying they were homeless.
She’d probably claim she had masked intruders at her door demanding she give them her possessions, when it was actually just trick or treaters.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

formerlurker

How many more of these accounts do you reckon she has? If she’s crazy enough to set up one, why stop there?!

soph30

VIP Member
😮 You don’t put a naked child on the internet. I know that and I don’t even have kids

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Wow, good job they napped so they didn't all hate each other. My kids don't nap anymore and we somehow manage not to hate each other by 5pm, or even 7pm when I'm wrangling them into pyjamas! What an odd comment to make.

• Haha

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
It’s definitely a book and she definitely won’t say what actually happened because she’s bigged it up too much and the truth would be underwhelming. She’ll write that it’s too harrowing to go into details

bluecups

VIP Member
ah ok well so basically just a jazzed up way of saying you are being mindful of your partner and doing things to show you care?

Their relationship seems very transactional, tit for tat.

and archaic. Women are here purely to keep the men happy 🙄🙄🙄🙄
View attachment 2671513
"Happy man, happy life" ? He looks like he's about to attack her in that pic.

• Haha

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
They've obviously been told not to post from carribean, as that doesn't really sell "I'm so traumatised I'm a 'vegetable' and trying to get my life back together" being on second luxury holiday a few days after being on a luxury ski holiday, in January. Theyll say it's because they needed sm break though! Though it's not really a break because she's still on replying...as multiple people....

formerlurker

IMG_6810.jpeg

Of all the ski outfits available, they had to dress the poor kid in crochet?! Of course he still look gorgeous, but really?!

👀 waiting to see what Victoria thinks…

• Haha

Tookster

Chatty Member
I have too much time on my hands but here are some of her comments... On her own posts... 🤣

There are loads of other comments from Louise Victoria with emojis ♥🔥 to boost her engagement on most of her posts.
She’s brought this week’s Trauma Tuesday in herself 😂😂😂

This is what I want the DM to write about 😝

• Haha

Intothedark

VIP Member
Dear Christ. I cannot believe someone actually published this drivel. She’s an utter insufferable bore.

• Haha