Louise Thompson #30 Brian’s landlord

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll do a recap in an hour when I’m not knee deep in Matey bath water 😂 I’m hoping Loopy’s main goal for ‘24 will have become public by then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ryan Q&A:

- no annoying habits. He’s the perfect cell mate
- at a time in his life he wants to do more sports eg childfree time
- France is now Switzerland
- I take this to mean the leave Leo to cry in the night
---
- suffering from trauma induced amnesia - forgot he went skiing in Switzerland a year ago.
---
- he doesn’t know when he’s getting married

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
The grim language again ‘damage caused to Louise’s body after Leo’

Guess this rules out a pregnancy announcement. I’m guessing she’s going to announce a book.

E6844923-D3CA-485E-84B6-466859A7C7E8.jpeg

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I wonder whether she's aware just how self-obsessed she is, and that it's not normal to be this vain?

Reactions: 31
Right here we go

The little fella Sam WON IACGMOOH and they all found out at a big party thrown by Zara, where Leo was able to stay up until the result and amuse himself by bumbling around the coffee table while everyone made merry. At the point where the winner was announced, everyone punched the air screaming and Louise, the ever doting mum that she is, scooped him up in a split second to give him a cuddle. LOL! Neither parent glanced in his direction as the poor lad was startled like a gelding on guy fawke’s until Steve the accountant rushed to his aid. Louise made sure to say her dad was super proud of both his children but possibly he was just proud of Lou for keeping her trap shut about trauma for the one evening. Or possibly it was too loud to hear her. Either way, Good job Lou.

As we have since been told, Loopy really struggles with the festive season, but as she’s a big brave dog, we had no idea of this in the run up to the big day. In fact, she seemed to bloody revel in it, accepting Space NK deliveries from Father Christmas, and wrapping exciting advent calendar presents for leo and Ryan. These delights included a gilet and a bobble hat and some sort of kitchen utensil for the budding kitchen star Brian. She kept this up until the 12th December when she got bored, or maybe ran out of hiding places- the last ones were hidden under the pissy dog bed.

Ryan went to Belgium to eat sushi, dress like an insurance salesman and pretend he wanted to drive a Kia.

Christmas day dawned and Louise had a face like a slapped arse because of her struggles. We don’t really know what they are except perhaps she doesn’t understand a day where other people get gifted things and she can’t get away with lobbing boxes of candles open without a care and no one wants to hear her harp on about being nearly dead.

THEN the real work started as Leo’s nursery shut for Christmas and they had to ‘cope’ with a two year old in a big duck off house in near-central London eating only local produce SPARE A THOUGHT it’s like being a peasant in the French Revolution, times were TOUGH. They inexplicably got a boat for two hours to travel to Greenwich for Disney on ice and Louise didn’t even change out of her pjs for it. But! ONE DAY MORE 🎶🎶 (les mid crescendo) Leo went back to nursery this week so they can get back to the grind. There were emotional scenes, they miss his 24/7 mannerisms, apparently.

Ryan cremated a chicken in cow juice and they’re off to France and Antigua within the week. Louise’s NY res is to finally find someone to tell her there is something horribly wrong with her beyond her inherent self absorption and crap ability to parent.

Ryan’s beanie hat stinks because he’s been wearing it since November and he’s just generally disgusting. Louise has been breadcrumbing that he might be controlling as he wanted her to shave her legs but she did her foundation instead.

Please feel free to ad.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Right here we go

The little fella Sam WON IACGMOOH and they all found out at a big party thrown by Zara, where Leo was able to stay up until the result and amuse himself by bumbling around the coffee table while everyone made merry. At the point where the winner was announced, everyone punched the air screaming and Louise, the ever doting mum that she is, scooped him up in a split second to give him a cuddle. LOL! Neither parent glanced in his direction as the poor lad was startled like a gelding on guy fawke’s until Steve the accountant rushed to his aid. Louise made sure to say her dad was super proud of both his children but possibly he was just proud of Lou for keeping her trap shut about trauma for the one evening. Or possibly it was too loud to hear her. Either way, Good job Lou.

As we have since been told, Loopy really struggles with the festive season, but as she’s a big brave dog, we had no idea of this in the run up to the big day. In fact, she seemed to bloody revel in it, accepting Space NK deliveries from Father Christmas, and wrapping exciting advent calendar presents for leo and Ryan. These delights included a gilet and a bobble hat and some sort of kitchen utensil for the budding kitchen star Brian. She kept this up until the 12th December when she got bored, or maybe ran out of hiding places- the last ones were hidden under the pissy dog bed.

Ryan went to Belgium to eat sushi, dress like an insurance salesman and pretend he wanted to drive a Kia.

Christmas day dawned and Louise had a face like a slapped arse because of her struggles. We don’t really know what they are except perhaps she doesn’t understand a day where other people get gifted things and she can’t get away with lobbing boxes of candles open without a care and no one wants to hear her harp on about being nearly dead.

THEN the real work started as Leo’s nursery shut for Christmas and they had to ‘cope’ with a two year old in a big duck off house in near-central London eating only local produce SPARE A THOUGHT it’s like being a peasant in the French Revolution, times were TOUGH. They inexplicably got a boat for two hours to travel to Greenwich for Disney on ice and Louise didn’t even change out of her pjs for it. But! ONE DAY MORE 🎶🎶 (les mid crescendo) Leo went back to nursery this week so they can get back to the grind. There were emotional scenes, they miss his 24/7 mannerisms, apparently.

Ryan cremated a chicken in cow juice and they’re off to France and Antigua within the week. Louise’s NY res is to finally find someone to tell her there is something horribly wrong with her beyond her inherent self absorption and crap ability to parent.

Ryan’s beanie hat stinks because he’s been wearing it since November and he’s just generally disgusting. Louise has been breadcrumbing that he might be controlling as he wanted her to shave her legs but she did her foundation instead.

Please feel free to ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think it’s hilarious that he referred to himself as being a house guest as that’s exactly what he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Leo's milk doesn't look like the colour of milk. Surely they're not still giving him formula?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Leo's milk doesn't look like the colour of milk. Surely they're not still giving him formula?
I’m sure they had an ad with a follow on milk brand so I’d assume he’s drinking that as it was #gifted. They need a collaboration with a cows milk producer before he can move on.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At night they ‘tend to let him resettle himself’ - I.e. turn the sound off on the monitor and ignore his cries. They are seriously crappy parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
But what is Louise's big secret that's about to become public knowledge?! Will we take bets on how long it will take for her to mention this again (never) and it'll slide in to the oblivion like everything else she mentions....

Go on prove me wrong TT ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.