Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahc546

VIP Member
We all know she's writing a book but let's be honest we could have pieced the whole thing together ourselves from the essays and rambles she puts out. Available on Amazon soon: Louise Thompson - The Munchausens is Real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Tofino

VIP Member
But not that terrified to put a seatbelt on my son which is mandatory in turbulence...oh unless it's just for the gram...

View attachment 2675143
Oh poor Louise. She’s such a big brave dog getting on this flight. What a sacrifice she is making.

This is just her trying to deflect her privilege so she gets everyone saying how brave she is and how much she deserves this. She always does shit like this when she goes on her luxury holidays.

I don’t think there was turbulence. She’s just saying she’s petrified of it. Surprised she didn’t mention she nearly died in a plane crash once.

• Haha

bluefox9

Oh for the love of christ, teaching a two year old to ski is not difficult because of your 'physical health', it's because two year olds don't want to ski. They want eat yellow snow and make fucking snowmen.
Let’s be real, if your ‘physical health’ was truly so bad you probably wouldn’t be travelling internationally to go skiing in the first place! Just an excuse and another reason to mention her ‘trauma’ 🙄

• Sad

melfish

VIP Member
I wonder whether she's aware just how self-obsessed she is, and that it's not normal to be this vain?

Caught in a house fire making me laugh. They just got out of the house and decamped to a hotel. The end. She wasn’t screaming from a bedroom window and jumping onto a mattress like a scene from Towering Inferno.

• Haha
Imagine carrying a facade on for over 2 years to sell your trauma for a book deal only for the book to horrendously flop😂😂😂😂
She should have just done a lovely glossy interview in YOU magazine for the Daily Mail when it had recently happened and had done with it. I suggested that at the time 😆 she didn’t need, or is qualified in any way, to write the thing herself. And it’s so long after now that no one really cares. There’s people dying in Gaza and using bits of tent to give birth on ffs, having c-secs with little or no anaesthetic. And there she is launching her whinge-fest tome (that resulted in a perfectly healthy baby and her making a full physical recovery) from a fucking luxury free holiday in the Caribbean for crying out loud. You couldn’t make it up.

SheLeft

VIP Member
So the blurb for her book on WHSmith reveals she had an emergency c-section and her baby spent time in NICU.

I'm guessing some sort of placental abruption or something along those lines
I think for the first time in her pampered life she discovered that giving birth was something that only she could do and she felt overwhelmed. Nobody could help her with the enormous task that is labour. Her daddy couldn't pay for the baby to magically and painlessly pop out. Grryan couldn't tempt the baby out by dangling a burnt chipolata at her muff. TT had to do it All By Herself. And maybe that's the first time in life she's had to do something really hard and when it didn't go to plan, it nearly finished her off both mentally and physically.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fisher99

“I had no idea this level of pain, confusion and mental unwellness existed and I don’t expect many people do until they go through something life threatening themselves”.

No Louise, many of us are very aware of other people’s pain, mental health battles and struggles in life because we are not all narcissists and realise a lot of people have it far worse than us. We don’t all need to experience something horrible in life to have empathy.

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
Her followers are idiots for falling for this shit. They must lack any ounce of critical thinking skills. How she hasn’t shared a story but now she’s ready they need to pay for it to read about it. How she’s been so traumatised but has been able to negotiate a book deal and meet publisher demands etc. how she’s authentic but she’s posting this like she’s in London when she’s actually on the other side of the world in sunny Antigua. Her enablers can’t think for shit. More fool them wasting their money on her to fund her luxury lifestyle. I have no sympathy.

• Heart

Lyn123

I think other people have said similar but I am shocked she said she is a vegetable since the birth. That is not true at all if anything she has still gone on holidays loads of times to crazy destinations, she has been so active in the gym and doing workouts , she tries on really extravagant clothes and she has an illness that she had before I think so she really didn't have any long-term medical implications from the birth. As someone who had my own near death traumatic birth which did leave me with several medical issues including physical disabilities this really is wrong. I don't understand how she is allowed to use a word like that , it implies she is extremely sick and can't do anything. Her reality is so far from anyone else her son goes to creche every day so she can make reels and advertise stuff and then go on holidays and exercise and cook this is not normal!

• Heart
Reactions: 30

elizalou1985

Chatty Member
4DA56017-D838-442E-B519-B76E379DFFE3.jpeg

Just saw this on Insta and made me laugh. Do we remember when she went on a rant in the back of the taxi about she had never noticed what beautiful hazel eyes she had before 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

windowlickinggood

At night they ‘tend to let him resettle himself’ - I.e. turn the sound off on the monitor and ignore his cries. They are seriously shitty parents.

• Sad

snos

Trust fund trauma: the hardship of never having to budget. When your bank account is full but your self awareness is empty. When you can’t decide between a ski holiday or a Caribbean escape so you have to endure both, selflessly.

I for one, cannot wait to read and be educated.

• Haha

Tookster

Chatty Member
Oh look!! Louise was so poorly she had to have a bedroom all to herself!!

If I was likely to crapping at the drop of a hat, I wouldn’t want to be fannying around in a mountain. I probably would each a rich carbonara either!

• Sick
Reactions: 29

Fisher99

these two seem to have had a lot of involvement… Harry is her agent at Insanity and Lotte is the publishers.

View attachment 2700002
The words used towards Louise should be reserved for people who have lost their children, those who have suffered hugely life changing injuries, victims of war who had to flee their country and lost family members…
Louise had a bad birth but her son survived, she survived and nobody was harmed in any way. The fawning over her is disgusting. She must be so mentally unstable the way everyone she knows acts towards her, as if she’ll burst into tears if you don’t tell her how brave, wonderful and pretty she is 24/7.

• Heart
Reactions: 29