Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tofino

VIP Member
To be honest a formal ski lesson would have been wasted on Leo. He’s too young for the group classes so it would only be a private lesson and what a waste of instructor time that would be. In principle there isn’t really anything wrong with them taking him for a little go like they have shown.

The problem is their expectations. They’re whinging when it’s too much effort and he only lasted 5 minutes etc. did they not learn anything from when they took him ice skating just a few weeks ago? It’s like he’s a constant disappointment to them because he hasn’t performed the way they want him to. He’s probably going to spend his whole life never being good enough for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

Tofino

VIP Member
Did you see this reply after someone told her to leave social media... Is this Louise's burner account? 🤣
This is brilliant. I saw it this morning and thought wow, that poster has made it all about herself which is quite funny given 1. It’s always about louise and 2. It’s actually louise 🤣🤣
---
I’m so curious as to what these 11 posts could be!!! View attachment 2677665
especially when she hasn’t even got any followers!!! 🤣🤣🤣
---
Comment on her own post 🤣🤣🤣

90FF9302-68A8-43D4-95A0-84FD17E504D0.jpeg

---
And liked her own comment….

BEAED462-E631-4B6E-A63D-8A621D03F163.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

soph30

VIP Member
“Without a doubt one of the tiring pursuits I’ve ever embarked on”

What, bending over to help your 2 year old ski for (in your own words) 5 minutes??

It is back breaking but jeez, she’s so dramatic!!
---

---
Also, why didn’t Ryan do it? Is he not a good enough skier 🤭
No way Ryan was brought up skiing, he’s too common 😂 The only lodge he knows is the cock variety

• Haha
  • Heart

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
Who looks forward to their toddler doing something that causes cancer?!? He’s a cunt

ETA: imagine if he said he can’t wait to smoke fags with his son… and then consider that cigars are WORSE for you

Last edited:
Reactions: 34

Fisher99

This has brightened up my morning. Victoria Marchman 🤣 Of course her burner account has a posh name 😂

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Seeing everyone fawn over Ryan about how amazing a father he is really boils my blood. If a mother shares a bed with their toddler it’s completely unremarkable. A dad does it for a few nights and he’s hailed a hero.

I hate how men who do something in parenting that is still less than what most women do is seen as some sort of god like figure. We set the bar so low for men and so high for women. And because it’s usually women that suffer as a result, it’s then women that fall over themselves to tell Ryan and such men how wonderful they are.

• Heart

Notredamn

VIP Member
Oh my god all her behaviour is so masturbatory.
Allll focused on herself at all times. She only mentions her son (or anyone else) so that it steers the anecdote or rant towards herself. Long winded posts which are entirely pointless. ‘I’m looking at prep schools for my kid and that brings me on to the topic of myself. I am a former child who once went to school, too you know! And a nameless made up teacher told me I couldn’t progress in life cos I’m thick, but I sure showed her! And then I showed everyone at uni too. And not only did they have egg on their faces but I surpassed absolutely everyone else, not just my own expectations. Turns out I’m a real winner and I just heard a clap of thunder outside and it reminds me of how everyone stands and claps when I enter a room. I love listening to birdsong, birds are cute but not as cute and teeny as me. In fact once someone said I wasn’t even that attractive and that made me so sad I couldn’t think of anything else but my own looks but with the support of my ego I overcame it and I realised, actually I’m really pretty haha I bet that person feels like a real dummy now!’
She may as well just write, ‘hey guys I just wanted to pop on and remind you all that I’m so impressive and the best at anything ever and that’s it really, I bet you wish you were as brave and accomplished and good as me! Anyway laters!’

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
I’ve started a wiki section on it.

Victoria and Steve ❤ match made in heaven 🤣

It has a link for where the discussion starts earlier today. It’s a WIP as need to add photos and the ones on her own account.

FEB63A68-D6A7-4E45-B58F-8B76F7E26A1E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

officially2020

Chatty Member
“Important for me to surround myself in other cultures”
Not exactly experiencing culture when you are on a 5*star luxury trip 😂

• Haha

formerlurker

I knew she was loopy but this is next level. Seeing her mistake, deleting comments from the burner yet re writing them (copy/pasting) from her own account. Maybe she is actually ill or just a self obsessed narc. Wow. Good spot!!!
Exactly this!! She’s replied (as Victoria 👋) to a question directed at Louise… surely you’d go back and check once you realised your monumental error?! Hilarious!

IMG_6808.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Tookster

Chatty Member
I’ve finished looking through Ryan’s grid. The summary so far is this (I will add to wiki). I’ve just put behind spoilers so it doesn’t clog the page.

There are long gaps and other ads in between. There was the joint Stanley cup dance one but no Victoria on that one but it did have quite a good amount of comments. This feels very intentional. It’s very funny that apart from the first one, she has never commented on any of Ryan’s solo ads. Also he had one or two solo Waitrose one but the last one was a joint one with Louise and Victoria commented on that one so I think some brands have specific engagement targets or something.

View attachment 2679136

View attachment 2679135

View attachment 2679119

View attachment 2679116
I want to buy you a giant pin board and some red string 🕵️‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Her fucking over-privilege and the way she thinks the locals are so bloody happy because they have a simple life and don’t care about money! I’d be curious to know what ‘locals’ she’s meeting in a luxury resort apart from the staff who are paid to be relaxed and smily to keep up that particular image for these kinds of stupid vacuous paying guests. She is so fucking entitled and patronising. I bet she thought the pigeon lady in Home Alone 2 was happy and didn’t need money either.

• Haha
‘Despite the lack of sleep over the past few days, I still seem to end up feeling ok’

Well yeah it’s a few nights patchy sleep, it’s not a terminal illness. Most of us would have a coffee and get the fuck on with it.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It's definitely a burner. Under her normal account comments she put spaces around her exclamation marks and she does exactly the same under the burner. Big whoopsy - quite a few replies 3 hrs ago using the burner accidentally.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31