Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand the New Year’s resolution of holding her child for 1 minute. So, she struggles to bond with him or hold him? It sounds kind of like she resents him? I understand postpartum is hard having gone through it myself but your child still comes first. And not to judge her based on social media cos behind closed doors it might be different.. but she seems to be doing other normal stuff like people say making ads and also videos.. neither one of them seem to do kids stuff with him. For example why is kids tv show not on, why is it always their movies and shows? Why aren’t you doing more 2 year old friendly games and days out? Also what 2 year old sits still for hours at a time. Cut the kid some slack. She shouldn’t have had a kid. She seems to resent him. The child seems happier when he’s with Zara.
It was her 2022 resolution. Leo was born November 2021 so she is saying that was her resolution when he was a tiny newborn. Yet by new year she had already posted ads and done her make up etc so she’s exaggerating for dramatic effect again, or she made a choice to just not hold her newborn maybe for even a minute.

She definitely resents him. They both do.

Reactions: 10
Ryan was smoking cigars again last night. Presume he does it indoors? Maybe knock that on the head, you dildo. 🙄
My father used to smoke cigars after dinner. I hated it, made me feel sick. When I was older I would go and sit in the greenhouse until the smell had cleared.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Ryan was smoking cigars again last night. Presume he does it indoors? Maybe knock that on the head, you dildo. 🙄
My father used to smoke cigars after dinner. I hated it, made me feel sick. When I was older I would go and sit in the greenhouse until the smell had cleared.
Even fitness professionals have vices I know but they normally have ONE (i.e junk food). Ryan eats junk and smokes cigars- hardly inspiring as a PT

Reactions: 10
It's the smoking in a house with a child that bothers me. He's the adult and can make his own choices. He's also a parent.

Reactions: 21
Ryan smoking cigars indoors is gross. Apart from anything else the smell clings to everything, it’ll be stinking down there this morning.

Reactions: 14
‘Terror Attacks’ give me strength. Why does she have to be so extra? They’re called PANIC ATTACKS Loopy, you’ve not been caught up in the Bali Bombings

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder how Ryan would feel if Louise smoked cigarettes. Ryan belongs to the 1950s.

Reactions: 17
He sounds like he hates living with them... "Piece and quiet" 🤣
He's stuck because it's her house, her mortgage (I assume mortgage free paid by her dad), her renovation, and everything else is gifted. What does he actually own? He has no assets. He's totally reliant on her for everything. Even turtle is because of her. So he has no separate income. Maybe 2024 is the year you move out, become independent and less miserable Grrryan?
Yes, he resents Louise and the house itself - "a prison". He wants to live like a 19th-century squire on a country estate, but he's just an urban cocklodger with no assets

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She needS to stick a post it on his cigars
"This is not allowed think of your heart and lungs and the rest of us having to breathe in this bleeping tit in"

And while your at it take your cigars and your orange beanie and duck the duck off back to the 1950's

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I’m sorry I’m late doing my duty with the food posts - unless someone else has beaten me to it….
60A6937E-A097-4D48-86C7-BE0FF7AE0D46.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh dear. Oh dear, oh dear. Poor Louise. Not the best start to 2024.

8CC54DCF-1433-4AE7-8132-1C43BAA20EB4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Meanwhile Brian and Tiny Tears are still grifting affiliate links.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s obsessed with her hair. Yeah u got ur hair cut, well done, now shut up, I’m sick of hearing about it

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Getting rid of all her rat tail hair extensions is probably the most interesting thing she’s done in 2023 to be fair

• Haha
Reactions: 20
HATE it when people refer to kids friends as ‘girlfriends’ or ‘boyfriends’. These kids are 2 FFS.

STOP.
SEXUALISING.
CHILDREN.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.