Louise Thompson #29 Britney Spears’ sister’s camp mate’s sister

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their relationship is so toxic. Grryan calling their home a prison while she giggles nervously then uploads it to IG in the wake of that DM article. The other day she said Grryan "let her" have 20 mins of beauty time. There is a red-flag dynamic between them. They need to go their separate ways before someone gets hurt

Reactions: 23
Devils advocate: I got shouted at once crossing a zebra crossing with my baby in a pram. I wasn’t using my phone and can only think it’s because the motorcyclist (who did the shouting) didn’t want to stop despite him being some distance away when I began crossing.

I tend to think of black cabbies being more respectful than your average road user so I am surprised if there really was one yelling.

Reactions: 10
I’ve noticed this before but why do they have Reacher on (15 rated) with a 2 year old around. Has anyone seen it? I haven’t so maybe it’s not too bad and would go over Leo’s head but we’ve seen he does watch tv.

I’ve spared you all a topless Ryan.

0148A160-25DF-44C2-8C52-5063748A6BDB.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Unless black cab driver is amongst us and it wasn’t to do with the crossing 👀
I thought that 😂 He simply recognised her. Nothing to do with crossing the road whilst on her phone, more to do with the multiple other examples of crappy parenting.

The way the two of them have been carrying on, they hate spending time with their own child, it’s a real chore. So sad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I’ve noticed this before but why do they have Reacher on (15 rated) with a 2 year old around. Has anyone seen it? I haven’t so maybe it’s not too bad and would go over Leo’s head but we’ve seen he does watch tv.

View attachment 2658315
I bet he's got it on so he gets 'dms' that he looks like Alan Ritchson... funny its paused on his face in the bottom left.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I should have posted his number plate on social media (presumably so he got tit) followed by Be Kind 🤔 practise what you preach.
I can’t abide the whole #bekind it’s used as a get out of jail free card for influencers who duck up
Just another self-entitled social media prick trying to lose someone their job/income because they're having a bad day.
#bekind to ME but sod the other buggers.

Reactions: 11
That cabbie was definitely talking about her in general, not just coz she was on the zebra crossing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Sam Thompson's distressed next-door neighbour (who's a star in her own right dontcha know) "nearly run over" by agressive black cab driver!"
Is that what you had in mind TT?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

View attachment 2658315
I genuinely don’t know of anyone with kids who doesn’t have cartoons on 24/7 when their children are around. The gruesome twosome just don’t consider Leo at all and are too selfish to adjust their lives to him in even the smallest way.

Last edited:
Is the black

I genuinely don’t know of anyone with kids who doesn’t have cartoons on 24/7 when their children are around. The gruesome twosome just don’t consider Leo at all and are too selfish to adjust their lives to him in even the smallest way.
Ryan and Louise are the Disney mad ones. But put Reacher on when Leo is around 🙄

3E4E8FE4-C748-4A09-BC65-FEA3B0AD83A0.jpeg

Can anyone remember the last time either of them said anything nice about their son? Or at least not make it sound like he’s a chore? Maybe ‘be kind’ needs to start at home with their child.
B8357A94-87DC-415B-9F16-158D0080F2BC.jpeg

• Sad
  • Heart
That cabbie was definitely talking about her in general, not just coz she was on the zebra crossing 😂
Man spends all day, every day driving around London for a living and Louise is the thing he finds irritating enough to address....go figure!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh… “terror attacks”… that’s a new one isn’t it?!

And did she really have a 2022 new year resolution to hold her newborn baby son for 1 minute? ☹I’m just imagining that tiny newborn baby who only knew of its mother when he came into this world but never felt her warmth and love. I think unless hospitalised or physically unable, there is just no excuse. If you are well enough to be at home living with your baby and putting make up on and posing for Instagram holding him long enough to create an ad, then you are making a choice to avoid your newborn in those following months. God she makes me so angry for the way she has treated him.

• Sick
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.