Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow so she is doing this ridiculously expensive advent calendar but neither of them think that it would be better to wait and let Leo find and open his own present so Ryan does it instead. Because Leo is still asleep at 7.30pm. If there is not enough time in the morning then wait until he’s home.

And confirmation that they do actually get him to nursery for bang on 8am. For what reason?! Neither of them commute anywhere even if they believe they ‘work’. Poor boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Wow so she is doing this ridiculously expensive advent calendar but neither of them think that it would be better to wait and let Leo find and open his own present so Ryan does it instead. Because Leo is still asleep at 7.30pm. If there is not enough time in the morning then wait until he’s home.

And confirmation that they do actually get him to nursery for bang on 8am. For what reason?! Neither of them commute anywhere even if they believe they ‘work’. Poor boy.

View attachment 2609562
View attachment 2609561
That was my first thought as well. Why do a fun advent calendar hunt and then leave Leo out of it. Such a wasted opportunity for some fun and a bit of learning.
The other day Leo was there but Ryan still went off on his own to retrieve the presents and then instantly opened Leo’s for him instead of trying to help him open it. I swear they view him as a 3rd dog.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I’m sure Leo appreciates getting gifted clothes and cutlery… 🙄 She could have done a book a day, or toy cars/trains, cuddly toys, or just ANYTHING appropriate for a 2 year old.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here are her other videos from this morning. Notice she’s only exercising when she wants to advertise her business again.

maybe she should make it a priority. Everyone knows how important exercise is for mental health

---
Not directly Louise related but Karen Thompson is on staying relevant this week with Zara & Pete.
have you listened to it all? How does she come across?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Why does his advert for Kia show more of that bike he constantly rams down our throats then the car? If I was kia I'd be very unhappy with that.

Reactions: 3
Can anyone photoshop a cock going into his mouth here plz? (Sorry to be immature.)
Perhaps combine this picture of Ryan and *that* picture of Louise’s feet and whatshisface’s thingymajig……
---
Bonus points if you can make it aliks cock with Louise’s feet round them (if you know you know) 😂
Snap! Didn’t read far enough. Good to see another equally smutty mind 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
The gruesome twosome have made it into the DM again today. Admittedly TT and Brian haven't been specifically named but if the cap fits...

It was an article on "The slang you need to know to stay up-to-date". I cannot afford the majority of the fruits of their grifting but if a business such as The White Company or Boden sends her a freebie, I make bloody sure to never even consider buying from them again. That makes her a de-influencer yes? And "Beige flag", well that needs no explanation.

986DD579-B895-42E8-A79B-20F3F0590862.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why does his advert for Kia show more of that bike he constantly rams down our throats then the car? If I was kia I'd be very unhappy with that.
This whole partnership with Kia is very odd 🧐 he definitely drives a Land Rover. Clearly just in it for £££ don’t know why they amuse him!

Reactions: 9
Why didn’t they wait for Leo to do the advent thing? If they didn’t have time in the morning they could have done it later, it can be done at any time of the day ffs. I still don’t see the point in it especially when Leo isn’t even getting anything interesting!! Having Bryan opening Leos present totally defeated the purpose, as he won’t know it was actually a present 🙄
Out of everyone I watch on Instagram, these 2 are the ones who confuse me the most, annoy me the most and want to slap the most!!

Reactions: 19
Love her waving at Zara out of the car today 😂 Zara clearly completely uninterested

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does Ryan seem to get more extravagant presents than Leo??
Because Ryan and Louise are more important than Leo.

Ryan is right though, that tool box could have been a proper Christmas present.

Does anyone remember Louise doing this for Ryan before they had Leo? I’m sure she didn’t do it last year.

Reactions: 2
have you listened to it all? How does she come across?
Yes listened earlier! She comes across like she really doesn’t like Zara in some parts but seems fond of Pete. (Eg joking about a trust fund, she said there is no trust fund & Pete chipped in “we all know there is you just don’t want Zara to get her hands on it” 🤣🤣)
They did mention Louise a few times & she said she hated them both being on tv, and that she didn’t understand any of the backlash or “how people could be so mean to people they’ve never met” (talking about when they were on MIC).
Talked about other names Sam may have been called, at the end of this bit she said Leo was on the list funnily enough.
No mention of Ryan.

Side note, I really can’t stand the way Louise pronounces Leo’s name “Leuu”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.