Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In Louise’s story she says Ryan has taught Leo to say “botty”, then she said “as well as pinching my arse”. Does that mean Ryan has taught Leo to pinch women’s arses?? I really hope not as that would be a totally fucked up thing to teach your son!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Has she really gone shopping for a coffee machine in her pyjamas and what looks like a dead bear wrapped around her??? Who does that??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she really gone shopping for a coffee machine in her pyjamas and what looks like a dead bear wrapped around her??? Who does that??
Well the coffee machine was delivered because it was in the hall for weeks....we joked about it at the time.

But 10/10 for another terrible ad!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it just me that thinks these advent calendar/gift things she is doing it OTT. Surely it just teaches Leo he will get a present every day in December plus presents on Christmas Day. Just seems abit excessive especially considering she tries to relate to people by saying things are expensive etc then proceeds to fritter money away like no tomorrow.

And as for the coffee machine it was on the side in the ring doorbell ad posted 18th November 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm sure Brian isn't at all distracted by bopping to the music, eating a sandwich and looking at Louise while driving in the outside lane of the motorway with a couple of fingers on the steering wheel. Buckle up kids! :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm sure Brian isn't at all distracted by bopping to the music, eating a sandwich and looking at Louise while driving in the outside lane of the motorway with a couple of fingers on the steering wheel. Buckle up kids! :rolleyes:
I know! what a pair of dickheads.
No words for how little they think about safety, considering how close to death TT was (apparently, although we don't have any evidence)

Twats

Reactions: 8
Sam is currently 4/5 favourite to win I’m a celeb 😁
I reckon with Sam’s success it’s time we dedicate Louise’s next thread title to him!

Thread title suggestion: Sam Thompson’s has-been older sister

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What is the point of that advent calendar thing? Give the kid a chocolate one like everyone else and give him his presents on Xmas day…. And why is Bryan getting anything? He’s an adult ffs!
The amount of people who are worrying about not being able to give their children much for Xmas, or just trying to put food on the table and heat their homes and this twit is teaching a 2 year old that it’s normal to get presents for 25 days in December!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Wow this is utterly reckless!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Sam is currently on £1.938m followers. I really want him to hit £2m in the next week or two! If he wins I wonder if he will have an even bigger surge to carry him over the line.

Last 30 days
Sam +94,050
Zara +44,310
Louise +2040
Ryan -630

Ryan makes me laugh. Sam has gained 41% of Ryan’s total lifetime of followers in 30 days 😂
Lol!!!!

Sam has surpassed Louise and her angry fiance. (Sidenote, do you think they'll even get married?). I bet Louise is secretly envious of Sam and wishes she had celebrity status. Sam is doing well, making good money, and will get even more opportunities after the jungle, whilst Louise will just be doing the same old thing for the next 10 years. Basically no one is checking for Louse like that. After leaving MIC she did not use that platform to elevate, considering she was one on the main characters on the show that had some big storylines.

All Lousie does is be in her house most of the day with a full face of makeup, burns food, takes most of her content in her kitchen, goes on free country getaways, gets Ryan to take pics of her in another odd outfits and beg for free holidays abroad etc...

Her follower count has been stagnant and has been at 1.4m for a couple of years now. Even with a kid and her whole put-on dramatic trauma stuff, none of that has generated enough followers to get out of the 1.4 area but Sam will be on 2m soon. She sees Sam as just her little brother but not anymore, he's now her big little brother making bank and has become more known and popular than she is lol!! Her so called content is not giving.

Can you imagine when Sam starts to make even more money, is in a position to buy his own home, and decides to move on up out of the main road New Kings Road townhouse. He'll no longer play the the annoying little brother role living next door and will buy a big house somewhere else. Oh man, she won't like that and will make it all about her.

People know Sam's name more than Lousie's. She probably thinks that she's above Sam in a way, because she is the older sibling who started out on TV first and that it was because of her that Sam got on TV. He's the 'star' and she isn't. I mean, haters are gone hate.... even if it is his own sister.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/SpRhTyHJaYrIc" width="480" height="312" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol!!!!

Sam has surpassed Louise and her angry fiance. (Sidenote, do you think they'll even get married?). I bet Louise is secretly envious of Sam and wishes she had celebrity status. Sam is doing well, making good money, and will get even more opportunities after the jungle, whilst Louise will just be doing the same old thing for the next 10 years. Basically no one is checking for Louse like that. After leaving MIC she did not use that platform to elevate, considering she was one on the main characters on the show that had some big storylines.

All Lousie does is be in her house most of the day with a full face of makeup, burns food, takes most of her content in her kitchen, goes on free country getaways, gets Ryan to take pics of her in another odd outfits and beg for free holidays abroad etc...

Her follower count has been stagnant and has been at 1.4m for a couple of years now. Even with a kid and her whole put-on dramatic trauma stuff, none of that has generated enough followers to get out of the 1.4 area but Sam will be on 2m soon. She sees Sam as just her little brother but not anymore, he's now her big little brother making bank and has become more known and popular than she is lol!! Her so called content is not giving.

Can you imagine when Sam starts to make even more money, is in a position to buy his own home, and decides to move on up out of the main road New Kings Road townhouse. He'll no longer play the the annoying little brother role living next door and will buy a big house somewhere else. Oh man, she won't like that and will make it all about her.

People know Sam's name more than Lousie's. She probably thinks that she's above Sam in a way, because she is the older sibling who started out on TV first and that it was because of her that Sam got on TV. He's the 'star' and she isn't. I mean, haters are gone hate.... even if it is his own sister.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/SpRhTyHJaYrIc" width="480" height="312" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>
This is spot on!! I hope Sam does breakaway from the house his parent(s) probably have some control over and his miserable sister. I know some people find Sam irritating but he generally brightens a room rather than depress it.

Today’s stats. Well done on the net gain Ryan.

5647BE53-EB37-46E8-B155-4C867218A9A9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think she has seen Sam is becoming popular and has started to post more on insta. I sense a hint of jealousy 😏

Reactions: 3
This is spot on!! I hope Sam does breakaway from the house his parent(s) probably have some control over and his miserable sister. I know some people find Sam irritating but he generally brightens a room rather than depress it.

Today’s stats. Well done on the net gain Ryan.

View attachment 2606612
I love the way whenever she phones the papers for a new article to be put in they mention all the times they've planned and cancelled the wedding 😄 🤣.
Tbh I think Sam's done bloody enough to say he's ridden away and successful!
He came off mic with them treating him like a twonk.
He made a name on many shows (whether we think they might be a bit trashy is by the by haha- celebs go dating.
He got on a few shows. Covering. Then covered a few red carpets. Got bigger and bigger with Pete. Even their TV shows and pod was a success.which is really difficult to do.
Then he got the permanent place on radio. More red carpets.more growth. I think he's done bloody great and if it all stopped now he would be fucning well proud. And so should his family. Head and shoulders above his sister who always made it clear she was better than him and he was her "joke".

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.