Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was the parent of the kids next to Leo who have just been broadcast to countless numbers of people I would be FUMING. Bet the nursery said no photos or videos allowed as well. But the rules don’t apply to TT.
I thought something similar when she posted that! Nowadays aren’t nurseries/schools funny about photos and videos etc especially when she’s broadcasting hers to her whole following on instagram no doubt there will be a tik tok coming soon too!

Also it seemed sneaky the way she was videoing it almost as if everyone had been told not to but like you said the rules don’t apply to them!

Reactions: 10
When I went to my nieces and nephews preschool sports day I had to sign a form promising not to post photos online. I also had to write my social media handles down in case any photos of the day appeared online they would know who they came from.

I thought something similar when she posted that! Nowadays aren’t nurseries/schools funny about photos and videos etc especially when she’s broadcasting hers to her whole following on instagram no doubt there will be a tik tok coming soon too!

Also it seemed sneaky the way she was videoing it almost as if everyone had been told not to but like you said the rules don’t apply to them!

I bet she’s just gone ahead and filmed because she’s an entitled little c**t

Reactions: 7
She says cheeky photo so I'm guessing it wasn't allowed. I don't understand their lack of awareness. On holiday, I only take snaps of my kids if the pool is empty because I would expect the same...the post about trust is absolutely correct because even though he doesn't know it yet....they are violating it.
---
...on another note I have watched a couple of celeb episodes and Sam in VERY likeable...I previously didn't warm to him but I was taken

Reactions: 11
She says cheeky photo so I'm guessing it wasn't allowed. I don't understand their lack of awareness. On holiday, I only take snaps of my kids if the pool is empty because I would expect the same...the post about trust is absolutely correct because even though he doesn't know it yet....they are violating it.
---
...on another note I have watched a couple of celeb episodes and Sam in VERY likeable...I previously didn't warm to him but I was taken
Sam is currently 4/5 favourite to win I’m a celeb 😁

• Heart
Today I got my first Christmas card!

It was a Nativity scene. For a split second before I opened it up I imagined it being from Tiny Tears with bleeping essay inside on her birth trauma!

Don't want to give her any ideas, but I thought I'd share that here. 😆

I must be going crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It’s a safeguarding issue amongst others.
If there are children at the school who have been removed from their biological home during a court case for serious allegations, such as drugs, abuse….then the parent involved could simply walk up to the school and see the child because they have identified which school the child has been placed in because someone (Louise) has posted on social media.
This is just one of the reasons, but quite a big reason not to post pictures of children in situations you don’t know anything about.
Typical narcissistic action to assume that the rules don’t apply in her case…

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s pretty standard with every nursery/school setting and parents. Never mind a parent who has 1.4 million followers!

That brown coat looks weird and i cant work out why, maybe a very ill fitting bra making them look too far down, or its too small? Im so confused

Louise is "super proud" that her brand launched a new colourway ie she got some leggings in the post. Even the passive way she constructed that sentence distances her from it
---
That brown coat looks weird and i cant work out why, maybe a very ill fitting bra making them look too far down, or its too small? Im so confused
Oh wow, that does look strange

Reactions: 4
I think it's a wee bit tight. No shade, I just very much recognise it, speaking as someone with loads of double breasted trench style coats in a multitude of sizes over the years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I had the exact same thoughts. It just doesn’t sit right. Can’t get the tailoring these days 😂
Also don’t understand the need to lie - she wore beige

Reactions: 3
Can we have a update on their social blade stats @Tofino as Sam has had a strong week in the jungle.
Sam is currently on £1.938m followers. I really want him to hit £2m in the next week or two! If he wins I wonder if he will have an even bigger surge to carry him over the line.

Last 30 days
Sam +94,050
Zara +44,310
Louise +2040
Ryan -630

Ryan makes me laugh. Sam has gained 41% of Ryan’s total lifetime of followers in 30 days 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
No wonder his speech is slow if all they are doing is "can you say..." with absolutely zero context.
I mean i can say lots of words but don't just randomly come out with them. Its such a stupid way to teach communication.
---
He's not learning anything other than repeating what Louise is saying..he may as well not talk at all!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
No way did Leo run towards them..nah.
And I'm so angry at hwr for filming. There are multiple scope document I could give her to why it isn't done anymore. For some it could prove fatal for families. And sounds dramatic,bit that's the point,it is dramatic and can end up being. That is why children are no longer allowed to be filmed at any of these things...bleep.

My god. Are people.that thick. How can you say they look so happy? How?how can they. They aren't on a day out and a person with them randomly got this candid authentic shot! Haha this is an actual staged photo they've put together in the middle of the street. It's bleeping lame. Pathetic even.
And makes fools out of them and people watching,falling for it,commenting. Use your heads people.please I beg of you.

And the outfit. Freezing but wearing open toe?

She will be voting for every else bar Sam. Guarantee she will vote for the others
She will not allow his won by any means. This is pretty toxic sibling behaviour that someone with her mindset won't put up with.

Leo is rolling up the outfits because they are victoriana bleeping curtain thickness.he has no movement in them because they are for show and totally Inpractical and uncomfortable for a child.
And many young children as they are growing have a few sensory issue. Don't get hung up on it if it's ypu. It's an actual thing for youngsters to go through.( sand on skin,toothbrush in mouth being a major examples bless em 🥰)
His speech is down to duck face parenting.
The fact she lies and says he puts together almost sonnets make her even more gross.

New product?could barely see rhem in thise shots.

I’d be so angry if a parent posted my child let alone to millions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.