Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Yoshi from Super Mario - there's a Super Mario tag on it :ROFLMAO: also its about the same size as TT and probably gives Brian more affection than TT too :ROFLMAO:

She talks to everyone 'beneath her' in a bitchy tone, even her poor brother. She might 'OWN' 4 businesses but she doesn't run them anymore, she's more of a fringe character who occasionally posts about 2 of them. We've seen form the accounts none of the 4 businesses are raking it in enough to fund her lavish lifestyle (thank god for mummy & daddy's allowance)
What's the 4 businesses? Turtle, Pocket leggings, being an influencer and a mummy?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does she duck run four businesses, she might be the face of them but thats about it. When she gets new pocket sport leggings delivered to her you can tell it's the first time she's ever seen them.

Reactions: 16
What's the 4 businesses? Turtle, Pocket leggings, being an influencer and a mummy?
These are all the registered businesses between them. Doesn’t mean they are actually doing anything though. Seems they are getting in to some sort of property management.

The third from bottom is wholesale fruit and vegetables 😂

7423A8DF-702E-4B6E-BA39-7507055CED08.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Blimey TT, that one toy really clutters up one's kitchen! :rolleyes:
Thank goodness he'll be off to boarding school soon and you can fill the house with leggings or make up...or whatever. 👋

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
She's such a terrible person ugh. I just cannot with her whining and her bragging

Reactions: 11
Mention of the bank balance and needing affordable ideas. Trying to be relatable or are they actually in trouble? (Rich man’s trouble)

0D10E41D-A726-4BE9-A1AC-50DA6FE65A90.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Mention of the bank balance and needing affordable ideas. Trying to be relatable or are they actually in trouble? (Rich man’s trouble)

View attachment 2598508
Click bait for people to comment so her engagement soars and subsequently followers increase etc etc. wasn’t she saying just hours ago she’s a business woman TIMES 4 guys. Very very very busy CEO Bo$$ Babe. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I started off thinking, ok I guess these kind of videos from influencers are ok as it’s not using the child, it’s probably useful to others for ideas. No hashtag of Leo’s name.

But the level of effort is so poor. I think her deal with TikTok is to post out weekly parenting content and she rushed this. She didn’t even find the missing parts before making the video. Also I noticed that nearly all of the toys were bought by other people!

Also while feel the need to mention the builder is Ukranian and Ukranian are family people or whatever it was she rambled on about. And where is this builder building, is it their new property empire?

ETA I think mentioning a Ukranian is her attempt to redeem herself a bit over her war related posts.

Last edited:
  • Sick
I started off thinking, ok I guess these kind of videos from influencers are ok as it’s not using the child, it’s probably useful to others for ideas. No hashtag of Leo’s name.

But the level of effort is so poor. I think her deal with TikTok is to post out weekly parenting content and she rushed this. She didn’t even find the missing parts before making the video. Also I noticed that nearly all of the toys were bought by other people!

Also while feel the need to mention the builder is Ukranian and Ukranian are family people or whatever it was she rambled on about. And where is this builder building, is it their new property empire?

ETA I think mentioning a Ukranian is her attempt to redeem herself a bit over her war related posts.

What a dishevelled video 🤣🤣

• Haha
Definitely touched a nerve, especially as she mentioned the two successful people next door... and that she felt inadequate. It wouldn't surprise me if Bryan left that comment on a burner account so she could make a video to explain 'what she does' and make herself feel better.

Instead of telling people when they feel poorly, stay in bed all day, why doesn't she give helpful remedies? We can't all lounge around in bed all day. She needs to stop with the Charles dickins novels explaining her ailments, its ridiculous.

Reactions: 7
She does barely duck all. I wonder whether she counts being an Instagrammer as a business! She flits in and put of pocket,turtle. She put ads on her own page.barely and only when she needs to flog some stock. They get bare minimum in to cost them less so how little must be selling to then decrease or put offers on lol.
Ryan's similar. He flits and only foes more because sadly he's alot more riding on it considering its the only thing he earns off. And tt can rely on any money she feels like slobbing from any of her purses.

My god how long.must she spend filtering and shaving inches of her face. Today she was like porcelain! Laughable. But so very manipulating. Tend lots of makeup. Be quiet dude that a whole load of filtering love.
And a mum. duck off she barely that to the boy. Ignores him when he is there. Sends him off all other times. Never engages with him. Or supports him.
Those two are the bleep of allnparents.
Also he barely mumbling words. It's a piss take and has me laughing everytime when she keeps coming out with whole paragraphs he's said to people 😂 🤣 💀

Ryan.neesing to get out. Clear his head. Figure things out. Has no direction. My god what are they begging for now!? New diaries.jornals,I can't think. But ffks he's constantly going on about how planned he is. The notes he takes down the five year plans he has! How does he not hear himself and think oh tit best be careful here,I've said the complete opposite In the past.

Reactions: 4
What’s with TT and Brian being so lovey dovey with each other recently?! 🤢

Reactions: 4
Oh dear Lord, the “it’s our first real Christmas because of trauma train” AGAIN!!! We literally had this from her last year. Maybe she did get the Alzheimer’s diagnosis 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear Lord, the “it’s our first real Christmas because of trauma train” AGAIN!!! We literally had this from her last year. Maybe she did get the Alzheimer’s diagnosis 🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah these were some of her posts from last year. What was the problem last year exactly?!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.