Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?! She’s literally told everyone she spent the day in bed!

5B4BE6CE-E78B-4319-A1DB-37D125680B6D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WTF is she doing in Leo’s bed like a stupid overgrown toddler.

she really has no resilience at all does she?! I’d love the luxury of being able to take to my bed with a stomach ache (sorry, SEVERE ABDOMINAL CRAMPS) but like most parents of small children we have to get the duck on with it.

Reactions: 25
So bloody dramatic.
Didn’t get much sleep last night = last night was hell
Stomach ache = INSANE abdominal cramping
Threw up = slept on the bathroom floor next to the toilet
Ate a dodgy kebab = ingested toxic organisms

Starting to think I have a pathetic pain threshold - you don't say?!?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
WTF is she doing in Leo’s bed like a stupid overgrown toddler.

she really has no resilience at all does she?! I’d love the luxury of being able to take to my bed with a stomach ache (sorry, SEVERE ABDOMINAL CRAMPS) but like most parents of small children we have to get the duck on with it.
I've literally had it coming out both ends and still had to entertain my toddler all day. She has no bloody clue

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She forensically monitors every bodily sensation, thought, and emotion, then attaches great significance to them. Most people's attention is engaged elsewhere because they actually have responbilities that occupy them. Her life is a void

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She forensically monitors every bodily sensation, thought, and emotion, then attaches great significance to them. Most people's attention is engaged elsewhere because they actually have things that occupy them
It’s likely panic disorder. I have it (severe form) and unfortunately normal bodily sensations are felt and it’s easy to become hyper focused on them. It’s really hard to break away from.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have had panic disorder in the past, and still have health anxiety/GAD, so I do get it. My point with Louise is that she does nothing all day every day, apart from indulge these thoughts. She doesn't even try. Has she been diagnosed with panic disorder? I'm sure we'd have heard about it if she had

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Come guys you are slacking, I came to read the responses to Brian’s attempt at being a model post 😂🤣😂 classic slick back your hair with puddle/pond water, looking longingly into the distance whilst sat on his big manly motor bike oh and the best bit was claiming to be a tattoo guy because he has 2 little scribbles on his wrists! Manliest man ever 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Come guys you are slacking, I came to read the responses to Brian’s attempt at being a model post 😂🤣😂 classic slick back your hair with puddle/pond water, looking longingly into the distance whilst sat on his big manly motor bike oh and the best bit was claiming to be a tattoo guy because he has 2 little scribbles on his wrists! Manliest man ever 😂🤣😂
Giving off all that small dick energy, god he makes me feel 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My favourite is when he has a little wash in a stream but he’s gone into the middle of the water for some inexplicable reason and I don’t think those boots are even waterproof 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t remember where I saw this but it’s always stuck with me.

‘mental health problems are not your fault. But they are your responsibility’

And that is something I don’t see with Louise, her taking any responsibility. Anxiety, panic, ocd, trauma etc. All of these are valid mental health conditions and they can happen to anyone at anytime. But it is your responsibility to try and get better from them. Nobody else can make you better unless you want to get better. What is she doing about it? Apart from posting about it on Instagram all the time. It’s her identity. She doesn’t want to get better, she wants the attention.

I’ve said this a number of times before but I do wonder if she is bad as she portrays in real life or if it’s exaggerated for Instagram.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I have had panic disorder in the past, and still have health anxiety/GAD, so I do get it. My point with Louise is that she does nothing all day every day, apart from indulge these thoughts. She doesn't even try. Has she been diagnosed with panic disorder? I'm sure we'd have heard about it if she had
Give her a chance, she’s possibly not read your post to get the idea yet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh look with the patronising comments towards Sam again. ‘Baby brother’.

No wonder she’s sick. First it was the triggering death cold and now it’s abdominal death pain. She will be sick for the whole three weeks. Deathly sick. With jealousy.

69A7CEA0-2607-4010-B3A9-65A678BFE9E9.jpeg

---
8D461DE1-5B26-4F33-A8E6-506C4EF8510A.jpeg
49A0F64D-4BA9-4C85-9DDA-467644344FA3.jpeg

Surely she’s joking about the dunnie.

Reactions: 5
She can't wrap her head around him being on the box? Was MIC just projected onto the moon when she left and he was still in it or did I see him in it on TV during a fever dream?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She hates the fact Sam is even on the programme, let alone all the positive publicity he’s getting & how likeable he is.
She just can’t help herself, with all the pathetic little digs and snide comments.
I hope he goes on to bloody win it & be King of Jungle, just to piss her right off 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
We’d seen the painting but had we seen the videos?

---
I don’t think Zara is convinced 😂
---
😂😂😂

---
7954955D-698D-481D-8784-B04424C584E7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Err, enough with the bromance, Brian. Aren’t you aware TT is as sick as a dog and has been struck down with INSANE abdominal cramping jealousy and the patronising pox?
You'll find her in Leo's bed. (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Have you hand it to her- she manages to link her trauma to anything…..
It just all translates as 'me, me, me, me, me, me'... I couldn't read the rest once I got the gist of it.

Her insufferable narcissism. I think this is her reaction to Sam being on TV and her feeling that she's not getting enough attention.

You'd think she'd roll her eyes (like the rest of us) at her ridiculous self obsession.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.