Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please!! The closest she can get to imaging what it would be like if a bomb went off is seeing the fear on her dog’s face on firework night?! Glad she told us she’d never been in an actual war zone though, I wouldn’t have known that unless she said.

How many mulled ciders did she get stuck into at Winter Wonderland?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Sam has hit 1.9 million followers! I’d love to see him get 2 million although I don’t know if followers will slow down as I’m a celeb carries on

I think Louise is gaining due to Sam being in the jungle. Ryan is still the biggest loser

Last 30 days
Sam +65,850
Zara +34,830
Louise +2130
Ryan -690

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
At this point I genuinely believe her trauma is that her birth didn’t go as planned.

My sister in law had an emergency c section in Covid and stayed in after for 5 days because of an infection and we have a picture of her in a wheelchair being pushed around the hospital because she was going crazy in her side room.

She’s so spoilt it would be the type of thing she sees as trauma. And now she’s comparing it to what’s going on in the Middle East as another desperate cry for attention.

Reactions: 10
At this point I genuinely believe her trauma is that her birth didn’t go as planned.

My sister in law had an emergency c section in Covid and stayed in after for 5 days because of an infection and we have a picture of her in a wheelchair being pushed around the hospital because she was going crazy in her side room.

She’s so spoilt it would be the type of thing she sees as trauma. And now she’s comparing it to what’s going on in the Middle East as another desperate cry for attention.
Can we be friends you must be the only other person in the world who follows Louise Thompson, Ruby Granger and Becki Jones 😂

She’s spoken about losing a lot of blood before but yeah sounds fairly standard. Not saying what happened is very suspicious

Reactions: 2
She's a bleeping moron.
Every birth is traumatic.
Every woman plays what she can remember over and over for bleeping months. Every woman thinks she could have done better. Go away Louise.
Hey...pregnant women...its hard but also the best think ever so ignore this weirdo ..you got this! Xx
---
But really. ..to anyone who is pregnant and following her...you absolutely do have this. Ignore her tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah this bit of her ‘war’ rant was one of a number of particularly awful things she wrote:

Friends don’t worry about their pregnancies because they don’t think what happened to me will happen to them… and it won’t

Most women worry about their pregnancies regardless of what did or didn’t happen to people they know. And who is she to say something won’t happen to one of her friends? Is she the only woman to nearly die from a post birth haemorrhage and get sepsis and pneumonia? Oh yes of course she is.

Reactions: 14
Sam has hit 1.9 million followers! I’d love to see him get 2 million although I don’t know if followers will slow down as I’m a celeb carries on

I think Louise is gaining due to Sam being in the jungle. Ryan is still the biggest loser

Last 30 days
Sam +65,850
Zara +34,830
Louise +2130
Ryan -690
I think Louise’s gain is down to her buying followers 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah this bit of her ‘war’ rant was one of a number of particularly awful things she wrote:

Friends don’t worry about their pregnancies because they don’t think what happened to me will happen to them… and it won’t

Most women worry about their pregnancies regardless of what did or didn’t happen to people they know. And who is she to say something won’t happen to one of her friends? Is she the only woman to nearly die from a post birth haemorrhage and get sepsis and pneumonia? Oh yes of course she is.
And I know we’ve said it before but she got to bring a healthy baby home at the end of her pregnancy. Many women do not have that outcome 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Doesn't she have a History degree?! I'm sure the worst thing she can witness in comparison is the videos Palestinians post so that people like her will wake up and see what they have to suffer through. They have to post the most vulnerable, actually traumatic moments of their lives so that people like her can find empathy and act. It's not nice for dogs when fireworks go off but it is not the same thing as a sky full of bombs for over a month. If she can't find compassion for people without looking through the eyes of her dogs then I have reaffirmed my belief that people with a following don't deserve one. She is completely self obsessed!!!

Personally I think Louise got off on all the worry from her ‘fans’ and all the speculation after she vanished online for 5 weeks after having Leo. All the attention gave her such a high, and she doesn’t ever want to come down from it. Hence she will never say what happened with her ‘most traumatic birth ever’, and it’s to keep people guessing, as it her only way back to that high she experienced for weeks after Leo’s birth. I’d bet for those 5 weeks she was absolutely lapping it up. She’s that calculated - as we all witness on the daily.

Reactions: 13
Doesn't she have a History degree?! I'm sure the worst thing she can witness in comparison is the videos Palestinians post so that people like her will wake up and see what they have to suffer through. They have to post the most vulnerable, actually traumatic moments of their lives so that people like her can find empathy and act. It's not nice for dogs when fireworks go off but it is not the same thing as a sky full of bombs for over a month. If she can't find compassion for people without looking through the eyes of her dogs then I have reaffirmed my belief that people with a following don't deserve one. She is completely self obsessed!!!
Geography degree, so you would like to think she had some idea about geopolitics but who knows? Her parents probably bought her degree, like they bought her a house 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Geography degree, so you would like to think she had some idea about geopolitics but who knows? Her parents probably bought her degree, like they bought her a house 🤷🏼‍♀️
Hahahaha sorry I should've googled that one! 😂 Absolutely though.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Was this before or after she posted then deleted her war posts? Why is she pretending they don’t have a spare room that either of them could sleep in?

6E162C42-07CE-439E-AFB0-F9984910D632.jpeg

So desperate… I know you’re broke but please still give my business money. Those days out for Leo and don’t pay for themselves you know!

95349C67-08DB-4352-AE2C-92EC3EDD0CC4.jpeg

I’m going to make you all think it might be pregnancy sickness with this new camera angle…
B99C42A3-2EA0-43E9-90F3-AE0FA2873D38.jpeg

---
Oh and of course she wants us to know she’s doing ‘book edits’ 🙄

E5E3AF02-B263-4EAA-B8F1-D1AB288E6A6B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Was this before or after she posted then deleted her war posts? Why is she pretending they don’t have a spare room that either of them could sleep in?

View attachment 2595969

So desperate… I know you’re broke but please still give my business money. Those days out for Leo and don’t pay for themselves you know!

View attachment 2595966

I’m going to make you all think it might be pregnancy sickness with this new camera angle…
View attachment 2595967
---
Oh and of course she wants us to know she’s doing ‘book edits’ 🙄

View attachment 2595982
Doesn't this woman have...oh idk? A 2 year old??

How is she lounging in bed all day in her pjs whinging

• Haha
Reactions: 14
duck me… so much to unpick. Maybe she thinks if she just writes and writes and writes a fucked up ramble then people will be too confused or uninterested to bother responding to her.

‘I don’t want young children getting ptsd and suffering a life long agony’ which we know follows with a silent ‘like me’

hope the screenshots are in order
Oh do shut up, TT! Literally no one was waiting for your hot take on this subject. Top Tip: It's not about your dogs, or you and your desire to have all the feeeeeelings.
Emotional Vampire.

Reactions: 7
Brian rambling on about Tertle.

I can’t believe how unbothered they both are about their business given the lifestyles they want to live and the recent complaints of how expensive car insurance / zoo tickets are. Is this the first they both mentioned of Black Friday deals? 6pm on cyber Monday?

195420A0-B124-454F-9F08-18FF24828B65.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.