Louise Thompson #28 Alik Alfus’ ex-girlfriend

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting, this is Ryan’s cameraman mate liking my comment about Leo’s name being used as a hashtag on TikTok. From what I’ve seen he doesn’t share his child on Instagram so I wonder what he thinks.

28EE773C-0527-4415-9034-5AD7B7C50095.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Where’s his cake? I’ll bet they sent a bleeping Colin caterpillar one into nursery so he could ‘enjoy it with his friends’ so then didn’t need to bother at home. They’re just so tit. Bet Leo gets carted off to the bloody Pig or a spa hotel this weekend and they’ll dress it up as his birthday celebrations.

Reactions: 11
They are disgusting. What the actual duck. How anything and everything is for content
That boy get a look in.for content. Balloons. To film.a dance. A present. Only for content purposes. Judging by his empty of him house. When the camera cuts he's just a ignoramus irrelevant in the corner somewhere whilst they watch their respective tvs or Louise films for tt.
And the only reason she went to tt is she could get her narrative in there alot more plausibly.
People were becoming a bit sick of it. And instagram is somehow alot more onto of content she tags herself as in tt. She tried to corner that market by tagging herself in the most emotionally advertised way possible. Her story narrative even over there is totally different to the ones she gives off to the folk on insta. The people she knows will NO THE TRUTH and cLl her out.she can lie alot easier and use spin lots easier on tt. As lots of people don't want to use that site.
They are both gross.
Don't think Leo will be saved tbh.which is really bleeping sad.

Reactions: 5
Well that's shown me! They even blew up the balloons. Alert the media...parents of the year.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The couldn’t even make the early birthday balloons a surprise for Leo, he was there while they were doing it. It’s all so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I just do not understand these two.
They post Leo ALL of the time...so why not post something for his birthday? Why post some bleeping essay about organs, and TikTok about being a neurotic weirdo.
Why not make his "party" a surprise? Why not change your appointment if you in any way thought it would be triggering and potentially set back any recovery you had from your fake illness (not to mention spoil your child's birthday).
She makes a comment about this time 2 years ago she was in labour..something she strangely never talks about...correct me if I'm wrong...I've never seen her talk about contractions or that panic/ excitement when things start happening.
SO MANY QUESTIONS!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
At least she essentially confirmed in her TikTok that she doesn't have lupus. We all knew it of course. But she milked it for a good while. Now makes out like she's hating being misdiagnosed when it's clear she's loving it.

Reactions: 17
At least she essentially confirmed in her TikTok that she doesn't have lupus. We all knew it of course. But she milked it for a good while. Now makes out like she's hating being misdiagnosed when it's clear she's loving it.
I can’t bear to watch it all the way through yet. What is she saying the problem was if it wasn’t lupus? Was it not even drug induced lupus?

Reactions: 2
I can’t bear to watch it all the way through yet. What is she saying the problem was if it wasn’t lupus? Was it not even drug induced lupus?
Literally nothing! Nothing wrong with her.
---
But she did find a Doctor willing to humour her so it was a thumbs up day!

Reactions: 8
I said it at the time, it was Dr House who diagnosed her lupus. In her head.
when you read the symptoms of so many conditions you either loosely feel you fit that or you start to then manifest them onto yourself as you convince yourself thats what you have.

Its why Doctors roll their eyes when anyone says 'oh i googled my symptoms and i think its this, this and that'

Reactions: 5
Too little too late. All the words she writes for herself and this is all she can come up with for her child?

And it’s interesting she says ‘I guess it’s my job as an adult (and your mother)…’ that her role as the mother was a secondary thought. Disassociation?

Reactions: 13
She is such a twit - you aren't trying to be anything other than yourself. FFS he's two so not yet learnt how to be a manipulative twit like you. Rant over. Gonna go eat a flake.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
"I always go to the hospital make up free... make up makes me look a little too WELL"

That's because you are WELL. She really really wants to be diagnosed with something!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Do you think she realises she does this? Do compulsive liars know they lie compulsively?

She was literally videoed in a store yesterday without her helmet on and the helmet was with Ryan on the bike. Today she says Ryan finds it funny she always keeps it on even in stores. The picture she used is from yesterday.

Video is here again as a reminder

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.