Louise Thompson #24 Cocklodger and Tiny Tears, ruining their son's early years

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'It set me back a bit' - set you back from what - at this stage what are you even trying to achieve? Bizarre. I've never seen someone obsess over themselves so much. That video is bonkers.
To be so determined to immerse herself fully in the ptsd she most certainly does not have šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I am sick of seeing the tit ugly gifted wardrobes
Freeze response- what a load of bollocks
Once again talking lots but not actually saying anything about what really happened

And Ryan Who eats mash potato with bleeping salad
I feel the same! It looks like it should belong to a 90 year old spinster. Absolutely revolting bedroom

Reactions: 2
Why does she sound like sheā€™s talking round a brace on her bottom teeth šŸ˜” really tips me over the edge šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said she'd made a video but didn't post it because it was too heavy, then proceeds to ramble on about it for several slides!!

I believe she's starting to almost weaponise her therapy now. Instead of learning from it and recovering, she's using the therapy to continue her trauma narrative

Reactions: 23
I am sick of seeing the tit ugly gifted wardrobes
Freeze response- what a load of bollocks
Once again talking lots but not actually saying anything about what really happened

And Ryan Who eats mash potato with bleeping salad
I eat mash potato with salad, donā€™t knock it till youā€™ve tried it. I mix coleslaw in it and itā€™s yummy šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Exactly. She lives in a bubble of self-pity and has minimal interaction with the outside world, apart from her medical/treatment appointments
she says anything and everything does. its all a lie.
no way would she have gotten into this shape without exerices. that tonal and muscular things happening there on that bod. she has done it when she wants to. swimming in her villa. the "event" bikes.
sensory trigger. literally the air going into my lungs right now is a sensory bleeping trigger you nut.
shes been reading google again clearly and picking up bits for her script.

you can tell this isnt her voice or words. it would look more realistic if it was one of those crazy different language voice over adverts you see in tv. these arent her thoughts or feeling. there is nothing personal here. it does feel like her words. it sounds flat like a tit actress whos leanr ther lines. and badly. the slow and gaps is her remembering what shes researched or read. and the bits all over the place are literally like she scrolling pages of different resource pages.

shes making it up. i had no emotional response to this cold fish apart from. yeh right,lies.again.

oh and of course all for an ad. which makes it so much worse!
and i truly beleive yes, she would say all this for an ad. except like any bad lie its overinflated and long winded and noted.

she just goes on and bloody on.
---
She said she'd made a video but didn't post it because it was too heavy, then proceeds to ramble on about it for several slides!!

I believe she's starting to almost weaponise her therapy now. Instead of learning from it and recovering, she's using the therapy to continue her trauma narrative
oh this is deffinitely becoming a thing. alot of narc abusers are using it now to gain more power and control over their victims. i saw an article in the papers about it only reasently. its apparently one of the reason therapist dont advice coming to therapy with dv couples. they use it.

her ego is beyond. and sharing all that stuff today. iim watching it and really need to start bringing myself back. because being able to watch this tit IS NOT bleeping OK.
her sharing this to monetise it is really bleeping NOT OK LOUISE.
step away. your tit at this gig. and using a really horirific set of illness to get gains ego and money fame is not not not the one. its a vry serious and devastating set of illness that can prove fatal.
step away and duck off. you are also fueling no sympathy or support for those who suffer with this tit.
---
also for anyone not wanting to join the dietcult app of theirs. there are soooo many good people who do free videos. you tube is fab for breathwork. for guided medititions even from some of the best people in the business of this stuff have videos on there.
the wellness trend is really screwing our society over.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
When's it airing? šŸ˜ˆ
I think they have a show introducing the contestants & their partners early in September ( Louise will probably be admitted to hospital that week), then the actual show starts a few weeks later.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I loved the bit in her recent ramble where she said how itā€™s really difficult for those around her to see her fine one minute and then in this ā€˜stateā€™ the next and then back to normal again, and how itā€™s hard for them to understand. Someone has definitely called her out on it and this is her response to that.

Itā€™s because she doesnā€™t really have this ptsd at all and she canā€™t maintain this traumatised facade consistently, so she uses this to say ā€˜look (Ryan/Sam/mum) - hereā€™s the scientific evidence to explain how I can be having an emotional breakdown at 10am and then be layering on my slap and doing a turtle ad by 11amā€¦ā€™

Absolute fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She must be so exhausting to be around! I have no sympathy for Ryan or her mum but I do Sam and Zara (and Leo of course)

831C033D-4E07-4D0E-8F0C-168FDDE5317D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m soooooo sick of this woman capitalising on trauma and mental health issues with freshly filler-ed pouty lips and a full face of slap. Iā€™m not saying you canā€™t still look after yourself when you are dealing with issues such as PTSD (which I have myself) but like come onnnnnnn this is just an excuse for you to eye duck yourself in the camera and get sympathy from your minions. Itā€™s revolting.

Reactions: 22
Exactly how she used to blame booze and being drunk for her behaviour in MIC. Always an excuse she never takes ownership of any of her behaviour.
I loved the bit in her recent ramble where she said how itā€™s really difficult for those around her to see her fine one minute and then in this ā€˜stateā€™ the next and then back to normal again, and how itā€™s hard for them to understand. Someone has definitely called her out on it and this is her response to that.

Itā€™s because she doesnā€™t really have this ptsd at all and she canā€™t maintain this traumatised facade consistently, so she uses this to say ā€˜look (Ryan/Sam/mum) - hereā€™s the scientific evidence to explain how I can be having an emotional breakdown at 10am and then be layering on my slap and doing a turtle ad by 11amā€¦ā€™

Absolute fraud

Reactions: 17
For somebody ā€œnon verbalā€ she sure can warble on in those damn captions.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.