Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
Spot the handbag again! Puts me in mind of those Usborne books where you have to the find the little yellow duck on each page! I’m certain those bags are strategically placed in shot.
This is Ryan’s stories though and we know they don’t talk to each other 😂

Reactions: 3

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
She never did say more about the 'bad thing" that happened the weekend Ryan was away. Always stringing people along 🤣

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Pretty sure she complained about her hair tie the last time she got a cab to go meet Rosie. She was wearing Ryans horrible scruffy grey jumper that she wore for a month solid but was embarrassed by her hair tie lol I wish that was all I had to worry about in life 🙄
Did she wear it all this time or was she wanting "are you ok hun" comments...

Tofino

VIP Member
She was quiet on insta yesterday (Friday). I don’t think she posted at all. Because I remember thinking oh god is she having a bad day and we have another essay coming.

stormyweather22

I actually feel a bit sorry for her , no acknowledgment at all from her OH for mothers day . Which is fine not everything has to be posted on insta. But for him to post for his mum but not the mother of his child seems deliberately nasty
I noticed this. Seems awfully cruel. She’s not wearing her engagement ring now either is she? Thought I’d pop to see if this thread had any more info

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
Wow that’s terrible for so many followers! Glad it didn’t matter to your business though.
Do you have any idea if you had people click on your page but not follow? (Don’t know if insta gives that info). I remember the other week she made a comment that 7000 people clicked on that Amazon link for the brow gel thing. I noticed she said clicked and not bought.
I think some ad affiliate links pay per click. Not entirely sure how it works but an influencer I follow shared that she gets like 1p per click, which does add up. Then more if someone buys it. So she could have made 70 quid for example just by sharing the links. Seems to be her new thing to make some money!

• Sick

Katrina679

Chatty Member
I mean.... it looks like a couples trip! That's definitely not Ryan's hand.

View attachment 2041240
That drink... the hand, and sitting so close... Are we sure he's with another guy?

Thinking back to the woman in France, and the turtle hand-holding woman, and the weird message about it being about time he got another woman...

Wondering if they are just 'together' for the sake of the Gram and the freebies? They both tell so many lies, it wouldn't surprise me at all.

chuckabiddy

Gosh didn’t know it was that bad but I remember a couple of years ago looking at their Facebook page and could barely hang around for long!

Team body project have lots of free workouts on YouTube but as a paid member you get access to hundreds more and various plans etc. something for everybody. Daniel in particular is really funny, he just chats away and seems to struggle as much as I do 🤣

What are Ryan and Louise like; are they entertaining? Ryan comes across so serious in everything I have seen of him. I don’t think I would find him very motivating!
Both quite serious; Scott is more naturally chatty. Louise wears a full face of make up to workouts which I find a little odd tbh! But they are all friendly and the members in the group are awesome, some fab people in there.

Tofino

VIP Member
Hello! I just found this thread because I was looking to see if there was anything on turtle on tattle life.

So I am a member of turtle- I joined after a frankly traumatic experience with another diet group. Turtle is really good, work outs with Ryan and Louise are straight forward and no drama. Sadly no gossip on the live workouts that I've been to!

We don't really see much from Louise and Ryan aside from a workout - mostly Scott.
Did you see the one this morning? They seem to have had a weird weekend so we were wondering how they came across today.

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
When I first applied for a nursery place for my son, the first thing i did was go and visit. I scoped out the place, the staff, he had a trial session with me there for part if it before I snuck out. Its a whole process making sure it's right for not only you, but your precious child too. ESPECIALLY when they're a teeny as Leo was when he started. What the fuck is wrong with her!! It's like a nursery had a place available and she just though "anybody who'll take him can have him". I'm sorry but she is a fucking terrible mother and Im so sad for Leo that he's being raised by such shit parents.
To be fair I got to do this with my eldest but our youngest is a lockdown baby and we're still not allowed in the nursery apart from parent evenings.
I'm not as surprised as her about the fact they get parents evenings or the small chairs and toilets though!

soph30

VIP Member
Oh no! I’m sure I was one of those ( although I don’t think I realised it at the time)- me and another girl had our babies at the same time,went back to work together and constantly talked about/showed off pics of them🤣🤣
That was the wrong thread I’m really sorry 😂 😂 it was meant to be the childfree by choice thread, ignore and I’ve asked to delete! Guys I haven’t gone crazy and started mad spinster ramblings from watching Louise haha

What you did was fine and everyone likes to see cute babies, the discussion was about having to pick up the slack from parents who leave early for childcare

Last edited:
  • Haha

tesla_tits

I’ve decided to diagnose Louise with Sjögren's syndrome because it sounds unique and quirky. It’d explain why she smacks her lips all the time.

• Haha

ylil

I wish I had subscribed to turtle.method just to see how they behaved on that live workout! Anyone here with info 👀