Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I have previously posted about my difficulty reading what this woman has to say having lost my only child at birth, due to medical negligence. I try not to look at her IG posts but I seem to have a perverse desire to torture myself and can't keep away. I think though that I may be reaching my limit with this vacuous, self-absorbed, vapid, self-obsessed, shallow, self-indulgent (unsurprisingly there is a bit of a theme with the "self" prefixes), tiresome, infuriating, narcissistic, egocentric, arrogant, conceited, egomaniacal, waste of space's pity party. How on earth would she cope if something truly awful happened to her? She is totally oblivious to how charmed her life is - a beautiful and healthy baby, the potential to have further children, financial security and wealth which brings with it the ability to secure private medical appointments at the drop of a hat for her myriad physical and mental ailments, etc etc. Sadly for her, all the money in the world can't buy you style, taste, charisma or happiness. I have stopped following a number of companies who send her freebies and when I unsubscribe from mailing lists and they ask why, under the "other" reason I simply write "Louise Thompson" 🤣 My dogs love a little Pooch & Mutt biscuit at bedtime but I've stopped buying them as I find them triggering - makes me think of TT 🤣 Anyhow, life isn't so great at the moment as I'm struggling a bit with chemo but I just love reading all the funny comments and observations on here. Thank you! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Tofino

VIP Member
“Any other solo parents kicking around this weekend”

Nothing more bloody offensive to actual single parents when a coupled parent says this, just because they are on their own with their child for a couple of days. It’s not even a glimpse into the world of solo parenting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
As the title suggests, the gruesome twosome went to Gstaard but Ryan did not in fact ski, he was ‘daddy day care’ and I must say that all the children looked throughly delighted to be in his affable company.
Louise claims to have only skiid for one hour, which as some of you might know is about the time it takes to get all the bloody gear on and get on a button lift. Frail, delicate Tiny Tears then enthralled everyone on the nursery slopes by zipping about with a bemused Leo swinging from her arms. It was a magical experience for Leo and I’ll think you’ll agree when I say that all our toddlers are just not living their best lives while we take them to soft play and doing toddler appropriate things instead of getting to stick stickers on an aircraft and being lobbed about on a pair of skis for the ‘gram.

Leo sleeps 7-7, but he doesn’t.

Ryan thinks he’s a good cook, but he isn’t.

Louise continues her love affair with beige décor, carpets the colour of day old porridge and butchering flower arrangements for fun.

If she gets the all clear from her latest quack, she might be able to do a half arsed workout in her leggings.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Can that just be the next thread title..Louise Thompson. Try not to die. Limit the ripple.

What the fuck is this insane ramble

• Heart

Tofino

VIP Member
This sentence is the best

“I feel like I’ve got too much occupying my head and looking after a baby is pretty full on so onwards and upwards”

This is vile, even for Louise’s standards, on a post about a baby loss charity event. Wow.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

Pumpkin84

VIP Member
That Emma mattress was delivered months ago because didnt a tattler go passed their house and it was plonked there by the door in the rain? A few of us commented that Binky was advertising it around that time and influencers must be taking it in turns.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Rosieposie93

I can't believe I'm sticking up for Louise but Ryan talking about how much mess she makes when she cooks has really annoyed me. Louise cooked that chicken pie recently didn't she? So we saw that she used loads of ingredients like onions, leeks, chicken, cream, pastry... I don't remember what else. She also made 2 pies, maybe even 3? Brushed the pastry with egg too.
Cut to Ryan's meal. He's thrown salad in a bowl (one knife, one board, which are still on the side in his angry video), chucked the goujons in a tray (which are still in the oven so that's literally zero mess), grated some parmesan (well done, you washed the grater), fried some chicken (the pan is in the sink). WHERE WOULD THE MESS BE RYAN??? He literally used NOTHING in the kitchen to make that shitty salad!!! Maybe if he made a proper meal he'd realise that mess naturally happens in a kitchen. I actually hate him more than I hate Louise and I never thought that'd be possible!

Reactions: 34

Belleboo

VIP Member
My Dad died by suicide I wish Louise had been around 15 years ago to tell him to try not to die! Fucking imbecile

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Tofino

VIP Member
Can’t be six feet under like everyone else. No. It’s ten feet under for our Louise.

D734F0EF-86ED-4605-A13B-21DDFE7BA866.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Hannahc546

VIP Member
Almost choked on my wine reading Ryan say he chose a journey of self awareness...fucking short trip that one

• Haha

Tofino

VIP Member
Fuck me. Lost the will to live after point 2 of the "10 things" which look to be actually 12 but we know she can't count. If anyone has more stamina than me and would like to read and précis then that would be great.
---
Jesus Christ I haven’t even finished but what the fuck is this… it always gets better. Unless you die. Try not to die because it will upset people.

0047B16F-B5EC-46DB-B9E3-FB1DAF637155.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Things that Louise has managed to make about her

- a maternity hospital being bombed in Ukraine

- Remembrance Day

- The Holocaust

- A charity event in aid of baby loss

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Interesting wording about preferring not to be away with Ryan but instead "rather him come back in a Stella mood and be a great parent and partner". Subtle dig that he is neither these things at the moment and needed to go away to snap out of something?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31