Louise Thompson #21 Try not to die. Limit the ripple.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done @Hannahc546 for most likes on the thread title 👏
---
Urrrrghh he just makes me cringe so much

Screenshot_20230403-211408_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Thats all she knows? To share her lived experience on the gram! What a sad existence

• Haha
Reactions: 19
DE659840-A952-43C2-97C8-05534F8A2653.jpeg

seems like she had help after all. A lot of drama over nothing. Surprise surprise!

can someone explain to this country girl why she was going up tube stairs when she had got a black cab?

Reactions: 13
So she didn't leave the pram then? So it was some made up bullshit for attention and sympathy 🙄
I never thought I'd see the day when people congratulate someone for getting a pram up some steps 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I guess the cabbie wouldn’t take her all the way in to where she wanted to go as the roads were closed off, so he’d dumped her at the earliest opportunity at a tube station. Also probably to get rid of her as it’s annoying to have someone prissing and preening in the backseat.

LOL at Leo being ‘impeccably behaved’ in central London. What was he likely to do, rob the M&M store and then kick a load of chairs and tables over outside Cafe Bohème?

Also absolute bullshit was she trotting around London in 12 inch heels 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
oh my god they are full pelt making it all so much worse for themselves atm. they seem to be in bleep free fall.
and ryans new site. its like an andrew tate spin off. all a bit creepy. and they cant write it properly all that seeping out of the wrods is grabby grabby grabby.
Japanese, 'sensei' is a title for addressing someone who is a master of their craft or has a specialized degree, including ikebana (traditional flower arrangement) instructors, doctors, and even lawyers. So, when going to see the doctor in Japan, you would address Doctor Yamada as 'Yamada-sensei
ryan and the men folk thing kind of highly of themselves dont they?
the wording is very uncomfortable.

and i actually feel sorry for the makes.kike i do the woman on the turtle page.
being solllllld .... DIET. THAT RIGHT a diet. its nothing new or special its another diet...
not wellness.or liftestyle of bettering yourself. your simply being told to change yourself.well your body.
oh and by the way.anyone can get a certificate for nutrition. literally the biggest concern of healthcare providers in that field is those online calling themselves nutritionists.they arent.
---
well done louise.youve made it all about you. you win gold for that.
and why is there not one single comment on her post referring to this.even in an underhand way that wont get it deleted or ganged up on? are people so scared of being jumped on for disagreeing.or are they really so under her thumb?she deleting the comments?or just so many vulnerable woman who are managing to be reeled in by her.

Reactions: 13
I got an Andrew Tate vibe from his new thing too.

I bet Ryan loves Andrew Tate. Thats probably the reason he started smoking cigars.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
How many times is Ryan going to put a picture of his laptop open on the telegraph news page on his stories😂😂 he’s such a pretentious dumb dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I like how there is no mention from him of the hideous met police report yet an article about burglary and he feels compelled to complain. He’s probably still seething over his bike.

Reactions: 6
Yeah Louise medical staff are so unprofessional they would leave you to die if you didnt turn up at A&E in correctly branded attire .....

Screenshot 2023-04-04 at 09.49.47.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh Louise...doctors have instagram too so if you are worried about "appearance bias" I don't think it should be the t shirt you concern yourself with

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Louise suggesting medical professionals treat people based on their appearance 😱😱

She really is in her own little world isn't she.

Reactions: 34
Right so to update:

Louise got ‘glammed up’ for the first time apparently since having Leo. I can only imagine that she meant she put an extra trowel of slap on compared to normal and had to get a ball gown taken up 24 inches. The reason she was so uncharacteristically dressed up was because she was a guest speaker at a baby loss event. She did no preparation whatsoever and it was frankly an embarrassment to all involved but of course our brave big dog warrior was super proud of herself the next day and as normal the sycophants tripped over themselves to tell her how amazing she was.

Ryan had a couples break to a spa in Switzerland with his male friend. There are various pictures of him pretending to chop wood and putting his arms out on a snowy mountain. Louise apparently did Mother’s Day weekend by herself, but still managed to butcher flower arrangements, put her orange face on and vaguely parent Leo as he tripped over the dogs and pushed parcels down the stairs.

What can I say about the specialities we have been treated to thanks to Ryan’s boundless culinary talents! The other day he made chicken with a side of Sainsbury’s breaded chicken. The piece du resistance was a bowl of salad items drenched in olive oil which he was immensely proud of. Let’s hope we see him on the upcoming show- Z List Farcester Chef, The Amateurs.

Louise wants to have less and play with a tin can down road and be on rations like wartime children because she has been on ‘something that resembles a death bed’ numerous times but in same week opened a package of giant artisan twigs she’d forgotten she’d ordered, ate a loaf of sourdough for breakfast and also said she thought she might die when she ran a 10k. Also you really need to get a grip on yourself and not die even if you have a terminal illnesses or want to off yourself because people will be really upset.

Louise turned 33 and wore a lovely dress made out of a crumpled linen napkin to receive her genuine Colin the caterpillar cake and showcase her fake Chanel handbag.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
He felt done at 11km? Did he do any training at all?

Reactions: 6
Louise suggesting medical professionals treat people based on their appearance 😱😱

She really is in her own little world isn't she.
Yeah as a student nurse I can confirm we’re taught that if youre not tango orange we have to send you to the back of the queue. Thank God Louise is always the perfect shade!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.