Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flossie2

VIP Member
Like, I’m 100% for women who have kids/are pregnant being able to work- someone has to take the burden to keep the population going, even if it’s not us ;) But I’m so boreeeed of these bloody mums at work, I wish we could have some more carefree ambitious childfree people. GENERALISATION the mums aren’t ambitious or fun or do things with the team after hours, they just plod along waiting for kids pickup time.
And there’s currently a pregnant lady at work making so many mistakes because of ‘baby brain’ 🙄
Know this sounds like I’m getting at mums rather than celebrating being childfree, I’m honestly not, just their lifestyle is so at odds with our fast-paced workplace but we can’t exclude them 😆
Oh no! I’m sure I was one of those ( although I don’t think I realised it at the time)- me and another girl had our babies at the same time,went back to work together and constantly talked about/showed off pics of them🤣🤣

Reactions: 1

soph30

VIP Member
Guys to give him his due at least he’s doing ONE good and useful thing :) cocklodgers need baby steps

• Haha

melfish

VIP Member
Can I make a request for screenshots, pls? I am blocked and would like to see what you guys are talking about

melfish

VIP Member
Everything she does is a text book case study...I legit find her fascinating.

But to comment on not fighting for once is an obvious admission that they do fight all of the time and also screams power struggle.
It's difficult because she is clearly a type b / narc personality but Ryan (who is a submissive dominant) will have adapted to this so what we see is Ryan in an enhanced state...so arrggh
---
Just to add to this....I dont feel Louise is in anyway pressured / domestically influenced. .she has all the makings of someone who wants to be perceived in this way in order to manufacture an image of "strong, independent , fighter" ...it seems personal.
Ryan seems more interested in engagement and numbers....
Do you think narc + histrionic PD?

soph30

VIP Member
Online fitness studios don’t pull in big bucks tbh- they’re great and I use them a lot, but they almost always have in-centre classes too. Why don’t Turtle do in-centre events, they seem to be popular? :)

Jwren

VIP Member
Knowing how much they both hate parenting I think they would fight over NOT being the resident parent
Although she would have to pay him child support if he got custody and no doubt he‘d hook up with someone else who’d help alleviate him from his parenting duties but yes very true.

Last edited: