Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soph30

VIP Member
Kim K had to change her brand because of this 🤷‍♀️
Yeah kimono :) Most East Asians don’t really mind tbh as historically they haven’t been overly oppressed but it’s still not nice to fetishise them like that. Back on topic, proves Ryan doesn’t consult PR etc- his companies seem v amateur

Reactions: 3

chuckabiddy

I didn't actually know turtle was aimed at women...I'm not convinced it is? I feel like maybe the branding just happens to attract more women and the new launch is to try to get more men (and more income).

I am actually a sensei (I teach karate) and whilst the branding doesn't bother me, it is odd. I'm not sure they've got this right; if I was a bloke, I'm not sure I'd understand what they were offering or why it was different to anything else. Turtle at least tries to have a USP (slowww weight loss).

Toad in the Hole

Chatty Member
So she has an appointment with Haematology… surely private? No way would you get an appointment that quick (presumably off the back off her being ill end of January) in NHS unless you were really unwell and today the consultants are all hands on deck on the wards as the juniors are on strike. I would have thought most NHS outpatient clinics aren’t happening . Happy to be corrected by anyone who knows what’s going on today

Tofino

VIP Member
Isn’t this an old video? I’m sure she shared a photo of this ages ago.

Still quite self centred but I must admit her saying ‘here’s to spending our first proper Mother’s Day together just you and me’ is rather sweet. Or am I too soft today. Does not really reflect well on Ryan!
And I suppose it wouldn’t be the first proper Mother’s Day if she hadn’t abandoned him last year (and I blame Ryan for allowing that too).

ETA ‘to say you’ve rocked my world is an understatement’ god that could be taken either way. Could be taken very badly!!

Cateb

Hello! I just found this thread because I was looking to see if there was anything on turtle on tattle life.

So I am a member of turtle- I joined after a frankly traumatic experience with another diet group. Turtle is really good, work outs with Ryan and Louise are straight forward and no drama. Sadly no gossip on the live workouts that I've been to!

We don't really see much from Louise and Ryan aside from a workout - mostly Scott.
This was my experience when I was with turtle, they're just names. Scott does pretty much everything
---
I'm sure there was some wild non evidence-based claim about reversing type 2 diabetes
This was Louise

Reactions: 2

soph30

VIP Member
Yeah getting older definitely changed the shape of her teeth and plumed her lips up…come on let’s be realistic here she’s not done anything wrong but let’s not pretend she hasn’t had treatment 🙄
Yeah I agree she did, I spoke about her filters and treatments! Just that she was ten years younger in the pic :)

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
He's gone with the guy who owns fforest who did the Turtle retreat. So not even a real friend. One he made through that business. I swear there must be people from his childhood to tell us all what a bully and prick he was.

Makes me think they're not having a wedding as they need it gifted, plus they'd have hardly any friends. Maybe all the turtle members will get invites to make up numbers.
I think he's childhood friends with the Fforest guy, that's why they had it there....I think...

All 130 members!

Deevee47

VIP Member
Yes you’re correct!!! Def to get the bag in. What a dick.
haha I mean in relation to where she’s sitting. Fork is top of plate and knife is bottom rather than left and right. Hope the arrows make sense. She’s probably done it on purpose for the photo for some reason. I mean the plate is right on the corner of the table, she’s not even sitting straight on, probably so she can get her designer bag in the picture because she’s PATHETIC but not sure why the cutlery is like that.

View attachment 2026482
---
Is he dancing to YMCA!!? Or oops upside etc etc

• Haha

MuckyDucker

VIP Member
It's clearly not been set up by anyone who pays attention to detail ;-)

Develop Ryan, if you want to be consistent, you're welcome ....

Screenshot 2023-04-03 at 14.09.34.png

melfish

VIP Member
I really wish I had stuck with psychological profiling as a career because she is the gift that keeps on giving...today's posts are such a profile marker...(she knows we know she knows we know..) I live for this behavior from her
You talking in particular about the fighting with Ryan comment?

Rosieposie93

What does ‘anything is everything’ even mean? Especially to a man who just wants everything?
---
Maybe his tattoo quote should be ‘everything for nothing’.
I honestly can't understand it. He shared that quote before and I remember wondering if he'd mistyped it. Anything is everything... But what is anything? I'm so confused 😭

Too Much

VIP Member
I posted the following in response to someone talking about Louise/her parents in the MIC thread thinking it was this thread.
Hope it's ok to re-post here.

Did anyone else see this video??

I saw her Dad once in (I think it was) a YouTube video with her and Ryan and Sam (can't remember if I saw Zara or Leo) at a beachside restaurant... on a trip somewhere hot to celebrate maybe her Dad's 70th birthday fairly recently?? As you can tell I'm not sure exactly what was happening and where I saw this :ROFLMAO: , but I remember the Dad was (very) overweight, and imo super annoying in the same vein as Sam 'over-performing'. Btw I've been finding Sam cringey af on Love Island Aftersun. Not a surprise as I find him annoying generally and he's pretty much his typical self on the show.

Anyone else seen this video I'm talking about?

[Perhaps this is more a post for the Louise thread. Thought this was her thread when I posted tbf 😬 ]
Link to post in MIC thread: https://tattle.life/threads/made-in-chelsea-9.36866/post-14359968

melfish

VIP Member
Interesting wording about preferring not to be away with Ryan but instead "rather him come back in a Stella mood and be a great parent and partner". Subtle dig that he is neither these things at the moment and needed to go away to snap out of something?
Glad to see you corrected her typo and capped Stella :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Bluemoon676

Chatty Member
Did she not say somewhere, maybe in stories, that she was presenting an award soon? And that she hadn't prepared or thought too much about it. So that'll be the Mariposa Ball...