Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s such a whiny douche. They’ve hit a set back and it’s like the world ends blatantly on the beg for a freebie from Land Rover 😂😂. if they stopped taking selfies and documenting everything perhaps they could arrange an alternative mode of transport. I don’t think I would ever take any advice be it mental health or fitness from those two clowns

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I cant cope. Why are they both so dramatic? I don't even have money like they do and I wouldn't have even posted it. Just put the car in the garage and rented a hire car and moved on with my day. CRINGE

Reactions: 16
I cant cope. Why are they both so dramatic? I don't even have money like they do and I wouldn't have even posted it. Just put the car in the garage and rented a hire car and moved on with my day. CRINGE
Exactly! Just sort an alternative mode of transport, and get there. Not that hard. Certainly doesn't warrant Louise posting two boomerangs of Ryan looking at the tyre 🤣

Also why would the toy be for Louise's anxiety WTF is she on about?!!! Is it for her to bang on to improve her cognition... Or does the baby banging repeatedly cure her anxiety? A simple toy can't even be for Leo to enjoy - everything always has to come back to her *tRAuMaaaaaa*

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I totally get you would be frustrated but surely his priority would be to get to his “retreat” (not sure that’s how I’d describe a weekend with those two) but instead he opted for self pity, whinging and picking out the perfect duck gif…
EF7791BD-C824-4E93-B7A1-F8F2EC12E017.jpeg

the parking ticket as well, I bet he took that with grace and dignity

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I totally get you would be frustrated but surely his priority would be to get to his “retreat” (not sure that’s how I’d describe a weekend with those) but instead he opted for self pity, whinging and picking out the perfect duck gif…View attachment 1599707
They are both very greedy, materialistic, entitled and ungrateful twats.

God they are SO dramatic. The part didnt just fall off Ryan you rammed it up the curb and fucked the wheel 😂 he needs anger management that guy does. Of course Louise has to make this ANOTHER near death experience....we need to start keeping count, what are we on now 4-5 in the space of a year?

Last edited:
Eurgh today’s posts are making me cringe and be angry simultaneously. Are we supposed to feel sorry for Ryan? My heart bleeds for you in your expensive car parked outside your expensive house. No one relates to you Ryan. Most people just watch in horror and the tit they come out with!

Reactions: 14
They are both laughable pricks. Louise making out on her post that it could have been catastrophic if it happened on the motorway. Love, Ryan fucked the Range Rover on the kerb which caused the issue with the wheel. You know what caused it. You’d imagine after going through so much they would be well equipped to deal with sillyness such as car trouble, but I think it’s actually made them worse. They are so self indulgent it’s frightening

Reactions: 14
Does anyone else think she sounds extremely resentful sometimes to Leo? Like today saying 'Not a care in the world' and other comments she's made in the past. He's a baby...

Reactions: 8
We all know Ryan got angry at Louise and rammed the car on the kirb. Stupid pair of pricks.

Reactions: 9
Nd people want to leave their physical me mental strength in the hands of this man…..?

Reactions: 6
Of course big Ryan is the type to saunter up the middle lane and have people undertake him 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They are such a pack of moaning bastards and then will rock up to this retreat and tell people to let go embrace change exercise for your mental health 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.