Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! A lie in…from what 🤣 we know she went to bed at half six last night to avoid Ryan telling her about something he’d actually accomplished and left him to eat cold Nando’s alone downstairs. She’d been in bed for over 12 hours as it was 🤣 she’ll have to wear compression stockings if she’s going to laze about for that long.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ryan completely unprepared for mountain walking. Why didn’t he take any gloves? Ben Nevis is a really dangerous mountain esp in poor visibility. People die up there. He’s irresponsible.

Reactions: 14
I really don't know why Advertisers bother with her. If I was @Paperlondon I'd be billing her for the dress!

Her caption of "Who am I kidding thinking I can wear this with a baby" is just so negative and does nothing to inspire anyone to buy it. It almost has the opposite effect of 'Don't buy this if you have kids.'

You can also see that she's more interested in face tuning (eyes) and make-up than actually selling the dress or the detail.

Paper London should be so disappointed: A £350 dress (can you actually believe it!) is made to look like a cheap cotton £5 (which is probably what it costs to make in some sweatshop in Asia) freebie gift, shown in a half-arsed way before finding its way to her Depop account, certainly doesn't convey luxury lifestyle to me or make me want to buy it at all.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I really don't know why Advertisers bother with her. If I was @Paperlondon I'd be billing her for the dress!

Her caption of "Who am I kidding thinking I can wear this with a baby" is just so negative and does nothing to inspire anyone to buy it. It almost has the opposite effect of 'Don't buy this if you have kids.'

You can also see that she's more interested in face tuning (eyes) and make-up than actually selling the dress or the detail.

Paper London should be so disappointed: A £350 dress (can you actually believe it!) is made to look like a cheap cotton £5 (which is probably what it costs to make in some sweatshop in Asia) freebie gift, shown in a half-arsed way before finding its way to her Depop account, certainly doesn't convey luxury lifestyle to me or make me want to buy it at all.
This!!!! Such a negative Nancy is tiny tears. You have a free exspenny dress and you can do it be negative about it.

Get in the bin.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Did she.... just...bite her hand? In that story... please go look 🤣
maybe yawned? She looks ridiculous. Isn’t that what she was wearing yesterday though? She’s put it was this morning. Blue dress didn’t last long if it is today.

i noticed all her posts Friday and Saturday were the same outfit. The same as what she was wearing when she posted the hat she wrote on for Ryan. Ryan wore it when he was away and he left on Thursday. I can’t imagine Louise is someone who wears the same outfit 2-3 days in a row so she’s being really misleading about what she’s doing each day. And most of her posts are in an outfit from before Ryan left (maybe same morning/Thursday).

Reactions: 5
maybe yawned? She looks ridiculous. Isn’t that what she was wearing yesterday though? She’s put it was this morning. Blue dress didn’t last long if it is today.

i noticed all her posts Friday and Saturday were the same outfit. The same as what she was wearing when she posted the hat she wrote on for Ryan. Ryan wore it when he was away and he left on Thursday. I can’t imagine Louise is someone who wears the same outfit 2-3 days in a row so she’s being really misleading about what she’s doing each day. And most of her posts are in an outfit from before Ryan left (maybe same morning/Thursday).
Oh yeah maybe a yawn 🤣🤣🤣

Just found this thread. I wanted to say, I find it really annoying how she's so "open" about her health struggles, buy then really cryptic at the same time and not actually saying what happened when she gave birth.

Either keep it private or tell people what happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Ryan completely unprepared for mountain walking. Why didn’t he take any gloves? Ben Nevis is a really dangerous mountain esp in poor visibility. People die up there. He’s irresponsible.
His whole post showing how completely unprepared he was for a walk/climb explains so much about their parenting!
The whole thing really winds me up. People volunteer their time and risk their lives to look after idiots like this!

Reactions: 15
Just noticed the bathroom in the background. I’m pretty sure it’s the same as the one on her reel because of the bath, tv, candle, bench all in same location. Doesn’t look as big but that might just be angles.
I noticed this too, the reel made it look huge!

Reactions: 6
His whole post showing how completely unprepared he was for a walk/climb explains so much about their parenting!
The whole thing really winds me up. People volunteer their time and risk their lives to look after idiots like this!
Yes it’s even worse than I thought now he’s posted this!! Two of them injured probably due to bad footwear and they also nearly got lost in the dark. I actually wouldn’t be very impressed if he was my partner, putting himself at risk in this way. I like hill walking and know how to map read and have done wild camping on a mountain in snowdonia, but I know my limits and you really have to respect the mountains. The fact he wasn’t even expecting the bad weather says a lot. Ben Nevis is notorious for poor visibility and serious incidents.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
They should have started with Snowdonia it’s the easiest one of the lot 🤣

And yeah, you’re gonna roll your ankle if it’s not supported in a proper hiking boot. What a bunch of dicks.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ETA: and I hate how he comes across like it’s some sort of achievement that they had no mountain guide and he thought he was just going out for a bit of a walk but they had all these events like the injuries and getting lost in the dark. Like it’s some big joke. You don’t have to have a mountain guide but you need to know what you are doing. He’s probably just inspired a load of followers to give it a go with their mates as it was so much fun. Aghhh he’s infuriated me. If I was louise I’d be furious, not for leaving me with the baby but for being so bleeping irresponsible with his life.

They should have started with Snowdonia it’s the easiest one of the lot 🤣

And yeah, you’re gonna roll your ankle if it’s not supported in a proper hiking boot. What a bunch of dicks.
yes they could have got the train up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.