Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ETA: I managed to get a better close up on the shoes from other pictures. Definitely Salomon hiking boots after all. Still a grifter tagging them!

Ah so they are! Good zooming 🤣 Still, I'm standing by the fact they were unprepared 😆

Reactions: 4
Ah so they are! Good zooming 🤣 Still, I'm standing by the fact they were unprepared 😆
they definitely were. Plus his shoes look brand new, how much hiking has he done? Probably thought because he is fit from working out then he’s safe in the mountains.

the other thing is it was only a week ago he was complaining about being broken and patience wearing thin because of Leo’s sleep ‘regression’. But he chooses to go do an event that requires walking through the night, in the dark, in the mountains? Either he’s not that tired after all or just stupid. Actually I suspect both!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh I’m loving messaging all of the companies who she tags that gift her tit.let’s see if they are any better with their responses than the shambles of bathroom company!

to paper London -
Sending clothing to ungrateful millionaires (aka Louise thompson) for her to just get changed and screw the Dress up and Chuck it on the floor (see back of the photo in her jeans!) is not good PR.

Charitable efforts would go much further.

Influencer marketing fail!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well I'm actually quite impressed that she's given him a sugary biscuit, had a lazy morning in bed and took him on the swings. For a very small moment there some people may actually believe she's capable of being a relatively normal parent.

Reactions: 11
I feel like this IG story gives a recap of last thread in itself. Uses Leo to make money. Remembers to hug halfway through & fakes it for the gram.
I said this yesterday, looks so awkward doesnt it! Like shes remembering all of a sudden hes her baby not someone elses and shes supposed to cuddle him, she uses him as a prop for her tit brand but let's face it thats the only reason she had him.

Also I go hiking alot and I was shocked to see Ryan wearing trainers on that kind of terrain, and being so high up, the ground would be wet, rocky and slippery hes an idiot. Yet another thing he went into unprepared.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Of all the things about your parenting that concern me Louise, pushing him high on a swing doesn't even make the top 20. It's normal you weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m really surprised he’s never been in a swing before considering they live in walking distance of multiple parks including South Park which has a great playground area for kids?! You’re telling me that he’s been to the Mediterranean twice but never been round the corner to the swingset? It’s just sad

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah he probably does cry on the couple of occasions shes hold him and walks into the room each day because it isnt enough for him. She's already said she spends the day hiding from him.
At first I thought what a nice post for once, nothing about her ‘traumam. Then I realised it’s actually still all about her. All about HIM missing HER and how that makes her feel. Only when HE shows HER some attachment does she feel love and connection.

Reactions: 24
At first I thought what a nice post for once, nothing about her ‘traumam. Then I realised it’s actually still all about her. All about HIM missing HER and how that makes her feel. Only when HE shows HER some attachment does she feel love and connection.
Yep thats how I read it too, shes only happy when shes being worshipped including from her own son. Doesnt mean to say she feels the same way about him, i don't think shes capable.
Ugh Ive got images of her walking out the room on purpose to make him cry so she can feel good.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I said this yesterday, looks so awkward doesnt it! Like shes remembering all of a sudden hes her baby not someone elses and shes supposed to cuddle him, she uses him as a prop for her tit brand but let's face it thats the only reason she had him.

Also I go hiking alot and I was shocked to see Ryan wearing trainers on that kind of terrain, and being so high up, the ground would be wet, rocky and slippery hes an idiot. Yet another thing he went into unprepared.
I did Snowdon in trainers on holiday, it was fine. I defo wouldn’t do the Three Peaks Challenge in them though! (Actually I just wouldn’t do it at all 😂 one mountain is enough)

Even though it involves being up all night, was probably nice to get away from Louise and her constant drama

Reactions: 6
I did Snowdon in trainers on holiday, it was fine. I defo wouldn’t do the Three Peaks Challenge in them though! (Actually I just wouldn’t do it at all 😂 one mountain is enough)

Even though it involves being up all night, was probably nice to get away from Louise and her constant drama
He did it in the dark though.....just wouldnt risk it myself, Im 38 and when I fall I FEEL it 🤣 plus he said a couple of them injured their ankles. Ive a feeling he only went to get away from Louise, nothing to do with the experience 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s back doing Tik toks with Sam 🙄🙄🙄 does anyone else feel like she’s turned a corner this week and not mentioning her trauma as much in a cryptic way? She’s probably realised she’s lost followers from it!! Altho I’d imagine it will be short lived lol

Reactions: 11
They should have started with Snowdonia it’s the easiest one of the lot 🤣

And yeah, you’re gonna roll your ankle if it’s not supported in a proper hiking boot. What a bunch of dicks.
I wouldn't say it's the easiest one .me and my partner did it on Wednesday and it took us 14 hours 😆 my partners done the other two peaks but I have only done snowden .I'm a slow walker 😆 ive said I need to lose weight before I do anymore .we ended up getting back to the car at about 10pm didn't take any torches as didn't think it would take that long .we was also doing the 2nd hardest trail but we didn't use gloves either no one else uses them

Reactions: 4
She’s back doing Tik toks with Sam 🙄🙄🙄 does anyone else feel like she’s turned a corner this week and not mentioning her trauma as much in a cryptic way? She’s probably realised she’s lost followers from it!! Altho I’d imagine it will be short lived lol
yes I’ve noticed this, she was quiet for a couple of days last week and the most she said was that she had had a scary day. I’m not sure how long it will last. Hopefully she’s finally getting help and taking on board advice but I really wouldn’t be surprised if its not that, and it’s short lived.

Reactions: 7
yes I’ve noticed this, she was quiet for a couple of days last week and the most she said was that she had had a scary day. I’m not sure how long it will last. Hopefully she’s finally getting help and taking on board advice but I really wouldn’t be surprised if its not that, and it’s short lived.
Maybe she realised that to market an app geared towards mental health that she actually has to pretend to get better 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.