Louise Thompson #10 LiveLikeLouise Antoinette,here’s the baby I regret,let’s see what freebies we can get

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does she mean about having a baby and wearing that dress? We’ve literally never seen her covered in baby sick or poop she just isn’t a hands on mum.

I hate how she tries so hard to be relatable to profit off actual mums.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I'm sorry but if i was a company and that was what the person posted I'd be disgusted. How does she get away with this.

Reactions: 17
I'm sorry but if i was a company and that was what the person posted I'd be disgusted. How does she get away with this.
Also has she taken the dress off and changed in to another gifted item she was showing yesterday? Super brand loyalty 🤣

Reactions: 10
it makes me think she’s fallen out with the company or something, and done the bare minimum she needed to do contractually. Maybe she’s had the dress for months and they had to chase her to do the post

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yes it’s even worse than I thought now he’s posted this!! Two of them injured probably due to bad footwear and they also nearly got lost in the dark. I actually wouldn’t be very impressed if he was my partner, putting himself at risk in this way. I like hill walking and know how to map read and have done wild camping on a mountain in snowdonia, but I know my limits and you really have to respect the mountains. The fact he wasn’t even expecting the bad weather says a lot. Ben Nevis is notorious for poor visibility and serious incidents.
Maybe he was on a suicide mission?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really don't know why Advertisers bother with her. If I was @Paperlondon I'd be billing her for the dress!

Her caption of "Who am I kidding thinking I can wear this with a baby" is just so negative and does nothing to inspire anyone to buy it. It almost has the opposite effect of 'Don't buy this if you have kids.'

You can also see that she's more interested in face tuning (eyes) and make-up than actually selling the dress or the detail.

Paper London should be so disappointed: A £350 dress (can you actually believe it!) is made to look like a cheap cotton £5 (which is probably what it costs to make in some sweatshop in Asia) freebie gift, shown in a half-arsed way before finding its way to her Depop account, certainly doesn't convey luxury lifestyle to me or make me want to buy it at all.
It’s actually a really cute dress but 1) she is wayyyyyyy too short for it - can these companies stop sending the midget these long dresses they look strange on her
2) She has a face like thunder because she doesn’t want to wear it ... or whatever trying to seem down to earth over a freebie of £350 dress.
3) surprised PaperLondon and other sponsors don’t speak to Louise .. we will invoice you or you need to post nice content with our items. She did the same thing with the wardrobes “every Tom dick and Harry” expects her to post after getting sent free stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So she obviously doesn't know how google search works 🤣🤣 they are predictions not suggestions. It's not a universal suggestion, it's a prediction based on what you're typing and your previous searches etc. So we know what she's been searching 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Look at all the missed calls, unread messages & what’s app messages!! She is so wrapped up in herself she doesn’t bother with anyone else!!
Wait why does the calendar say 31? It wasn’t the 31 of anything even a few days ago- must be an old post she’s palming off as a new one?! :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow! This gets even better: The 'influencer' that just keeps on giving! :LOL:

Now she's implying that the dress is totally inappropriate and if you look closely into the background, you'll see the said £350 blue dress scrunched on the floor next to the dog bed under the window.

Nice way to treat a 'luxury product' freebie. I'm sure Paper London will be absolutely overjoyed!

Screenshot 2022-08-21 at 14.04.30.png

Let's not hope that the 'mucky' biscuits 'full of sugar' that she's feeding Leo weren't gifted.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Look at all the missed calls, unread messages & what’s app messages!! She is so wrapped up in herself she doesn’t bother with anyone else!!
Can't say I have a folder of apps on my phone entitled pampering...

No shock to see photo editing apps also have their own folder.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
why did you screen grab it and keep it 🤣 not judging just joking
I think she annoyed me at the time (even way back then, or ‘BL’ as it’s now known) when she used to describe a workout and posing in leggings as ‘hard work.’ And most days she did exactly what she was doing in the picture (slobbing around, lighting candles) with the pretence she’d had such a hard working week (between almost daily blowdrys, manicures and boozy lunches.)

Nothing much changes then, eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
… is anyone going to ask what the hell is the poor baby wearing. He looks like a confused elf.
We try and keep socks off our 10mo as much as we can so he has grip for crawling/cruising, is less likely to slip over and can experience different surfaces with his feet. She literally hasn't got a clue.

Reactions: 7
Ryan climbing Ben Nevis and Scafell in New Balance trainers 😱.

You don't need a mountain guide you just need to be prepared.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

So dumb.

When I went and did lil ole Snowdonia last year me and my friend ransacked the Nature/Sports store 😂.

We were in full gear

Reactions: 6

Just came here to say that! What a plonker. Plus one of the other stories said they'd have been stuck on Scafell Pike at 3am without his brother (I think) looking at a map and compass under his head torch. How else did they think they would navigate a mountain at night? Or indeed in daylight in poor visibility?

0684E773-2A3B-404E-9754-36B75658C294.jpeg

Leo you ate a biscuit and made a mess how dare you, poor Louise will have to WhatsApp the housekeeper to come out of the luxury basement gym, she was scrubbing the weights but she will have to clean the spotless kitchen of a few biscuit crumbs. You better not moan about being in knitted socks and an itchy wooley jumper even though it’s 26 degrees outside.... with no babygrow vest or T-shirt on under the Portuguese dungarees that were gifted from a small business in Chelsea that I haven’t even tagged. You are here to look cute and be a prop .... stop being such a human baby.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
This is just rude in my opinion, I understand the loads of emails, I always have about 200 unread, mainly rubbish nothing important.
But messages and missed calls, its not hard to clear the missed calls just open the phone bit and they go

Are they definitely New Balance? I only ask because he tagged Salomon in but I looked and couldn’t find that style he has. I looked because I thought they looked just like trainers!!

If they are not Salomon’s then that is serious grifting!!

ETA: I managed to get a better close up on the shoes from other pictures. Definitely Salomon hiking boots after all. Still a grifter tagging them!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.