Louise Pentland #9 Another "frugal" charity shop. Smile, doodles! Its #AD o'clock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see it. You'd think so, considering as a teacher he should be tit-hot on child protection/exploitation related things - but him and Devon were happy to vlog Darcy once upon a time too, and not forgetting his instagram is full of pictures of Darcy and seems to be open/unlocked. It's certainly unlike any teacher's social media I've ever seen - most of them (at least the ones I know) have had to use fake names and limit what they post so as not to be found by students or parents. I have a sinking feeling that Darcy is sat in the middle of Louise and Matt, in what is a very drawn out game of cat and mouse. E.g. I can see Matt saying to Louise, oh please don't post Darcy on social media, just as a dig to her rather than out of genuine concern for Darcy (and then going on to upload pictures of Darcy onto his own social media) and vice versa.
100% Devon and Matt really couldn't say anything they only stopped trying to gain a following/getting freebies using Darcy when clearly Matts school had an issue. So many people really had a lot to say about Devon who from day 1 appeared to be trying to get some sort of following. Must be kinda hard for them to see Louise in her very lavish house living the life, and they are seemly really struggling and budget conscious

Reactions: 5
She wants to have her cake and eat it too. She says she wants things to go back to "how they were" in the beginning of YouTube. Yet she wants to continue to increase her salary, influence, and opportunities without any increase in oversight or negativity. It is fair to be discontent with the direction that your career/employer has taken. Every career has pros and cons. Your options are to make the best of it or find a new job.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if this was all brought on by that barney she had with @LovefromJulia too. It wouldn’t surprise me if that was the catalyst for this weepy moany sort of video especially as Julia (rightly) exposed her comments and talked to glean about it. although suppose she would’ve delighted in bringing it up if so

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Appleinmyeye😀... What was this withlovefromjulia????! Tell me more or summarise!!❤🙏 going to Google this Julia now as intrigued!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Appleinmyeye😀... What was this withlovefromjulia????! Tell me more or summarise!!❤🙏 going to Google this Julia now as intrigued!!!
It was the girl she was messaging on Facebook who posted on here. There's screenshots a few pages back.

Reactions: 4
Wow interesting to see Emily Norris so far has 2 thousand more views on her sit down chatty YouTube video which was uploaded 2 hours after Louise’s.

Louise will be raging that Emily has beaten her when we all know Louise thinks she’s the ring leader in that mummy influencer group. Goes to show that Emily has loyal fans because love her or dislike her she at least uploads regularly

she's making more posts about pearl lately- but i swear there was a post yesterday and now its been deleted! i wonder why 🤔

• Wow
she's making more posts about pearl lately- but i swear there was a post yesterday and now its been deleted! i wonder why 🤔
So odd. She has replaced it with a different post with Pearl in but why can’t she have two of Pearl next to each other?! Especially because the prior one was a bit more personal to Pearl.

Reactions: 3
Jesus Christ, WTF is she carrying on for? She took 22 minutes to say I don't want to daily vlog anymore. I unsubscribed a few months back because I didn't want to listen to a child exploiter self-promote a parental advice book. That combined with her phony, attention seeking, woe is me ways are no longer appealing to me. She's a 30 something woman who needs to grow the hell up.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So odd. She has replaced it with a different post with Pearl in but why can’t she have two of Pearl next to each other?! Especially because the prior one was a bit more personal to Pearl.
There was, the first one was quite sweet.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
When will influencers realise that we don't need them to make sit down videos about being an influencer? We know what the job entails and it is easy comapred to a 'real' job. They're all just entitled brats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The video shared nothing new, it's obvious she's been struggling for the last two years. If the negativity bothers her she should talk and it, digest it and process it. She doesn't have to take every little criticism so seriously, but recognising that the internet has changed and after the pandemic not everyone is going to jump up to support someone who gets 50k to flog 30 quid moisturisers. Like yeah I'm glad she got the success early on, good for her on making it a career and buying a house, but honestly having to invest so much in the 'my job is hard because people on the internet are mean,'' so what.. yeah people would kill to be where she is, even though I personally don't want to be an influencer, sometimes I think damn why can't I do that? why can't (and this is really silly) all my financial woes be solved by having millions of followers and silly brand deals? She should realise how lucky she is. It's happening a lot with the long term youtubers, Jaclyn Hill (she's a complete mess though, I never watched her), Shane Dawson etc who just can't figure out their place on the platform anymore and that's okay.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.