Louise Pentland #9 Another "frugal" charity shop. Smile, doodles! Its #AD o'clock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she’s going to be doing social media consultancy but is asking for tips from her viewers... what the duck
A30E7DC8-B3CE-49A2-BE6E-884496867FD4.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
What instagram tips could Louise give that would actually be helpful? "Constantly exploit your eldest kid for AD money and saturate your photos in a crappy filter" isn't exactly helpful.

Reactions: 16
She says she’s going to be doing social media consultancy but is asking for tips from her viewers... what the duck
That filter makes her look like she's got bits of dry skin all over her face.

She's got some absolute cheek drumming up tips for her paid consultancy work, too.

Reactions: 12
I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again.

DARCY DOES NOT(!!!!!) UNDERSTAND.

She does not understand that millions of strangers see her. Paedophiles see her. Everyone knows what she looks like, sounds like, acts like, what she likes and dislikes. What she has for dinner, what she does in her free time. They know what her BEDROOM looks like.

I can’t wait for the day that pimping your kids out online becomes illegal. It’s absolutely disgusting and any good parent wouldn’t DARE post their children online for millions of strangers to see.
What I can’t get my head around is Liam, he’s a police officer, he knows exactly the sort of people that could be watching. As the general public we are shielded for the truly horrific stuff that these sickos watch, they will take images and photo shop them into sick images. How can they not realise that Darcy and Pearl could be become a fascination to some perv. Husband in the police, he would never ever allow it.

Reactions: 15
Louise Pentland #10 Pretentious Pentland’s Pretend Pregnancy Pins and Poor ‘Postrophes

Reactions: 24
Louise Pentland #10 Pretentious Pentland’s Pretend Pregnancy Pins and Poor ‘Postrophes
I like this but would substitute 'pretend pregnancy pins' for something else. Does anyone have any ideas?

Reactions: 2
This is her employee Nicole... A Northants blogger... So this is who finds cute places for Lazy to pitter round and find treasure... And Nicole gets to do her own blog and website in Louise s time and hang on the coat tails of a more famous blogger than her.😣

Reactions: 2
This is her employee Nicole... A Northants blogger... So this is who finds cute places for Lazy to pitter round and find treasure... And Nicole gets to do her own blog and website in Louise s time and hang on the coat tails of a more famous blogger than her.😣
bleeping hell 😂😂 so Louise literally does absolutely sweet fa, not even look at locations for her to find treasure... what does Louise actually do?? Apart from get freebies and have people do all her grafting and labour work. My god this woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She tagged nicole s Instagram tag in the stupid phone in the mouth story so I googled her... Only about 8,000 followers so working for Lazy with her millions of followers a dream for her... Made for each other!!!😆
Here s an interview with Nicole... One of her lives afternoon naps😆😆 they 'll bond over love of a soft office!! She says she s a content creator in the influence world... She found and promotes that bloody copper kitchen company Louise has had free food from for lunch spreads. So lazylou really does NOTHING.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Louise Pentland #10 - The ‘Soft Office‘ has had an upgrade, but shes still exploiting her children for #ADs to get paid.

Reactions: 15
super cute things you found on.pinterest.... Sorry don't you mean yr employee Nicole!!!??? You 've employed her as a content creator, she calls herself that, so all your content is because she s found it for you, to lie and say you found.... And stop using idiotic unfunny words like hai, yanno and BLEDDY😖

Reactions: 8
Books not doing very well... Early sales not sustsined... Not in the times too ten...😆😆 Rosie Ramsay posted the top ten on 13 th sept. I 've also searched the best sellers on Amazon all books for the last 30 d ays.... On page 17 and still not seen it!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She made a point that she had paid for The Hub today because she had to book online now, she also made a point of saying how happy she is that The Hub has not closed due to no business over lockdown.. but yet the only reason that she paid was because she had too! Not to help her 'friend' out during this difficult time. I hope she never gets her free pass back again, she can afford to go! I would feel so cheeky if I was her. "SuPpoRt SmaLL BusinesSeS AnD SuPpOrT OtHeR BoSs WoMEn'' my arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
she's even got her cat doing ads now! on her pet account, she's got a flea collar ad on her stories :LOL:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.