Louise Pentland #9 Another "frugal" charity shop. Smile, doodles! Its #AD o'clock!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I can’t get my head around is Liam, he’s a police officer, he knows exactly the sort of people that could be watching. As the general public we are shielded for the truly horrific stuff that these sickos watch, they will take images and photo shop them into sick images. How can they not realise that Darcy and Pearl could be become a fascination to some perv. Husband in the police, he would never ever allow it.
Never thought of it that way but yes, very good point. Louise probably would spit out some nonsense about knowing how to raise her kids best but what she's doing is insane to me. Even if you can look past the veru terrifying pervert aspect of it, her peers could easily access every detail of her home life and her stage ad performances. Kids are ruthless as is, ad a ad-thirsty mother's greed to the equation and I can't help but shiver

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Louise Pentland: Might be with child, no luck for Wilde, pimping out Darcy & being quite arsey

Reactions: 20
Can we include something about bloody Nicole cos that's really got my goat!!!..... To busy for content creates..I 'll lie cos I 've got NicoleNavigates!!!

Reactions: 4
Louise Pentland #10 - All my work's done by Nichole and my kids, hire me to help you! Tip 1, be born rich!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Louise Pentland: Scrambling for engagement, fried parenting, boiled child labour egg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Anyone know what her new video is about? I got to about 8 minutes in before giving up because she hadn’t made a single coherent point!

Reactions: 2
She said last time she had one of these anxiety attack type things that she took herself off to sleep in another room so she didn't disturb him too much.
This sounds so bloody sad. I understand not wanting to disturb a tired partner but if mine knew I was in a state and didn't wake him, he'd be miserable. The amount of resentment this must build is awful.

Reactions: 6
Just watching it now and think she’s definitely been reading here, she talks about how as an influencer people have been having a go at her for shopping in charity shops when she could pay to use/buy from an average high street store, which was a point brought up here. Says that it forces her to sanitise her content to suit everybody. Talking about her abusive childhood and how she reads negative comments about herself and believes in them in the same way she believed it when her stepmother said horrid insults to her. says she’s constantly in a state of self doubt over her decisions e.g. uploading a clothing haul when perhaps Pearl has enough clothes, visiting Harry Potter world despite people calling out for her to boycott JK Rowling. Wants to distance herself from the influencer label as a result. Lots of moaning about wanting YouTube to be like it was when she started in 2009. Aka basically when nothing was regulated like it is now and no one got called out for anything. Times change hun.

Maybe it’s just me but I don’t get the furore. Like it or not she chose this job, chose to make money off of YouTube - in that day and age that means she is an influencer. And yes she does need to be checking herself and making sure her content is ‘safe’ For an audience - her content is like television content it has to be regulated To a certain extent. Should she have to read horrible comments about herself and believe them, no, but comparing comments and criticism to the abuse she suffered doesn’t settle with me, it comes across as a bit ‘this happened to me so you can’t criticise me as it triggers me’. I get it, I really do and I sympathise with what she went through, but they aren’t comparable - she could easily not read comments, not visit here, or even switch off the camera and forget about this career for one a little less demanding. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Like she herself said there will be no pleasing EVERYBODY. Even in our discussion here we disagreed on the charity shop thing. I do wonder what Gleam does in this sort of situation. Tbh I would think they should be encouraging her not to look. Places like tattle can be good I think and I think gleam et al would do well by reading here to see how she is received ‘generally‘ (outside of the arse licking yes men) and advising her on tweaking her content as a result (wouldn’t be surprised if they do this already tbh) but other than that encouraging her not to seek it out, I mean we all have our Opinions on Louise and her content but she obviously does alright for them with her crafting and mummy days and other moaning shite.
...and tbh it makes her usage of Darcy And Pearl in ads worse. If she as a mother feels like this about YouTube and the expectations being a YouTuber has for her, what about her own daughter? What about Darcy’s expectations as a daughter working with her mother, ‘if I don’t do this advert mummy says we won’t have any money’

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
The two main things said here are that she is a lazy cow and that she exploits her children. Both true. Both weren't mentioned by her, she proceeded to talk about things that were barely touched on. She isn't 'sticking to a schedule and will upload whenever she feels up to it', ahh the joys of being rich and being able to not work when you don't feel up to it. She wasn't a bleep at 8 but she is a lazy, lazzzzzy person, she needs to accept that.

Reactions: 14
The two main things said here are that she is a lazy cow and that she exploits her children. Both true. Both weren't mentioned by her, she proceeded to talk about things that were barely touched on. She isn't 'sticking to a schedule and will upload whenever she feels up to it', ahh the joys of being rich and being able to not work when you don't feel up to it. She wasn't a bleep at 8 but she is a lazy, lazzzzzy person, she needs to accept that.
Talking about her laziness or her exploiting her kids would be coming too close to the truth for lady Louise though wouldn’t it. She’d need the smelling salts and a sit in her soft office pronto 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What gets my goat is she is very wealthy, does not need to be an influencer for an income, she has business interests such as property and investment in a restaurant pub, no doubt loads of stock shares investments thru her dad, a husband earning approx £70,000 a year. She just wants fame and is greedy for a sparkly easy tv slot like Lorraine , fancy lunches in London meeting celebs and to get on tv when really she needs to get off social media and live a normal non famous social media free life for her own mental health. And get get her kids offline.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Going back to her exploiting dOoDlEs....

I know Liam can have a say over how much is posted about pearl, but I wonder what Matt thinks? I wonder if he’s ever asked her to not post so much about Darcy?

Reactions: 5
I feel like she has one of these doubting sessions every few months. Her content is becoming boring repeats of "how do I please everyone?" "I'm not going to try! Hashtag bad ass mum life" "Wait, why are my views dropping.. what do I do?!"

Reactions: 16
Going back to her exploiting dOoDlEs....

I know Liam can have a say over how much is posted about pearl, but I wonder what Matt thinks? I wonder if he’s ever asked her to not post so much about Darcy?
I can't see it. You'd think so, considering as a teacher he should be tit-hot on child protection/exploitation related things - but him and Devon were happy to vlog Darcy once upon a time too, and not forgetting his instagram is full of pictures of Darcy and seems to be open/unlocked. It's certainly unlike any teacher's social media I've ever seen - most of them (at least the ones I know) have had to use fake names and limit what they post so as not to be found by students or parents. I have a sinking feeling that Darcy is sat in the middle of Louise and Matt, in what is a very drawn out game of cat and mouse. E.g. I can see Matt saying to Louise, oh please don't post Darcy on social media, just as a dig to her rather than out of genuine concern for Darcy (and then going on to upload pictures of Darcy onto his own social media) and vice versa.

Reactions: 5
She's obviously had her botox topped up again and I found it really noticeable in that video today, but it almost makes one of her eyes look lower? Does anyone else see it? Maybe just me 😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.