Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly505

VIP Member
Someone had posted in the previous thread Louise’s IG caption introducing herself to her new followers, and in there she had said something about investing in properties, which she’s renting to families at a reduced rate.

While I do think that investing in real estate is generally wise, and renting at reduced rate is obviously a nice thing to do, as there’s so many scammy landlords, and I’m sure she’s still going to come out having made $$$ from the properties (so win-win), something about the way she said it rubs me the wrong way. Reminds me of Elena from Little Fires Everywhere lol
Like I understand she thinks she's doing a service against high rents - but like... You're also part of the problem? 🤔 By owning multiple properties, it means there's less property to go around and that drives prices and rent up. By renting out, even at a 'reduced' rate, you're still profiting off the fact someone else needs a basic necessity (a place to stay) but can't afford to own their own one (which then becomes a vicious cycle because how can that tenant then save for their own house when a sizeable part of their income is paying rent to you).

It frustrates me when people like Louise think they're performing a public service just because they're not taking advantage of your basic need as much as they could. The fact you're allowing someone to keep a bit more of their own money for food and heating does not make you a fairy godmother. 🤷
Anyway, there's no such thing as an ethical private landlord, thank you for coming to my TED Talk 😅✨

• Heart
Reactions: 88
I hope they do too and genuinely I'm sorry that she came at you like that and got everyone on the group to come at you like that. Without the full side of the story she made you out to be a truly horrible person which you really aren't at all. It was a total overreaction and you didn't deserve that. I just wish more members had tried to find out what really happened before coming for you like they did. Hope you're okay after it all!!
Yeah, I don’t really give much of a toss what her minions think, a lot of them are just playing follow the leader, and I had plenty message me to say they had agreed. Personally, I just think Louise behaves like a spoilt, selfish child who can’t take an ounce of constructive critique, even when she asks for honest opinions of her books. I won’t be lining her pockets anymore, that’s for sure. Genuinely feel sorry for Liam, Pearl and Darcy.:cautious::rolleyes:

Yes that’s was me, I wish I had replied better but I was quite intimidated plus the next day was my last day at work due to covid so was not in the best frame of mind
She did this to me at one point last year. I had a little pin badge photo on my old insta profile really far down from years ago (she must have been scrolling down my profile for a while) saying “don’t be a dick” and she had a go at me and commented on it because I’d apparently been a dick for commenting something semi negative on an insta post.

C5C3E213-278D-4693-965C-DDAA85080F82.png
E7845F83-8156-4734-9BEC-2FA688D7FB48.png
47EBAF80-10DF-433E-A0E7-B35F56561F5C.png

Sorry for uploading yet again but I felt like I had to let her know, however I have now decided to just ignore any future correspondence from her

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Spoke

VIP Member
Long time lurker but first time posting!
I’m not sure if any of you are on Wilde Readers now but Louise has just posted about the post this morning 😂 for those of you who aren’t on there lol
“didn’t blank out my personal details” louise we know your name and what you and your fiancé look like you fucking melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Oddly enough I got a number of people messaging me on fb saying they agreed with me but felt uncomfortable agreeing on the post due to her minions

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

marypoppinsyall

Can’t believe she’s using Darcy in ANOTHER ad, Darcy looked really stilted in this one too, not necessarily hating it but you know when you’re forced to give your Great gran a kiss At Christmas and you’re kinda awkwardly waiting there? Like that. 🤨
hope Darcys back pain from carrying her mums career isn’t too bad

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
I’m not sure if any of you are on Wilde Readers now but Louise has just posted about the post this morning 😂 for those of you who aren’t on there lol
Jesus Christ, typical banning me from the group then posting her ‘side’. If she didn’t want her personal account shared why does she use it to send passive aggressive messages to strangers? Honestly. She is ridiculous. Glad I’m not the only one that thinks so. What an absolute cow she is. Let’s hope Liam and Matt are good influences, don’t want her kids turning out like her :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 42

fkedoff

I actually cannot believe this... she's impossible! The audacity! Imagine if Bernard Matthews sent her a private message, "hey Louise we heard you didnt love our ham... everything OK sweetie?"

• Haha
Reactions: 40

marypoppinsyall

this is one of the silliest things i've ever heard.. we can know loads about her and her family but seeing her facebook profile? no, that's too far! :LOL:
she’s told us about getting a condom fished out of her vagina but how dare someone show her profile picture and fb name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I'm not defending anyone. But those two aren't making her perform like a monkey for add deals. Yes they might of done if they had those opportunities and deals with various brands but they don't so I'm only thankful that Darcy does have a normal childhood in some sense with them where she can go and let her hair down. I'm also sorry that pearl will most probably end up performing for petulant pentland just without a break from the limelight. I feel uncomfortable as a parent knowing those girls looks, interests, bedrooms, routine in some sense and thats coming from my mummy heart and knowing the types of sick predators online. If she full on stopped showing her kids online and actually you know 'worked' and not make money in a corrupt way (ie get more sales of her shit book and using a childrens charity for vulnerable children in need!!!!) then I would say fair enough. But if she continues to exploit her children like all these other 'un-mumfluencers' then I will continue to have a bloody good rant about it!!!!
Its actually terrifying how much Louise and these types of women share about their children online really, isn’t it. And they just don’t seem to consider how much of a risk it is.

For example, someone I follow on Instagram who regularly posts pics of her daughter (including nappy pics) also posts pics of her flat and the local area. The other week she posted a screenshot of her run on some map app which showed exactly where her flat is. I’m a complete stranger and now from a few things she’s posted, I could jigsaw it all together and could literally walk up to her ground floor flat balcony style doors, call her daughter over by name, and take her. It would take seconds. And that’s fucking terrifying. Luckily, I am obviously not going to do that (!!!) but the risk is there. I don’t understand how people can put money before their children’s safety.

And I honestly don’t understand how a POLICE OFFICER is so blase about his daughter being posted online the way she is. He must know about the risks.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

emerald

VIP Member
"It's fine that you don't like my book. Why though. Tell me why. I am asking you why. Why don't you like it? I don't care that you don't like it, it's your right not to like it. Why though? Is there something wrong? Tell me if there's something wrong with you and not me. It's fine not to like my book. It's perfect though and lots of other people do. It's OK. I don't care. Why?"

• Haha
Reactions: 34

idk2

VIP Member
She is off her fucking head.
In her mind, she is ALWAYS the victim. She needs to see a psychologist bc whatever counselling she's getting clearly isnt working. Clearly doesn't know what passive aggressive means (from a nice place, my arse) nor does she know what 'savage AF' means because Julie's post was hardly savage.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

callmegracie

VIP Member
louise has just asked on instagram stories for baby tips for a friend of hers.. considering that she's a "number 1 parenting vlogger" and wrote a book on mumlife, I would expect her to be giving tips, not asking for them from followers? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Yellowpear

Louise Pentland 'I only advertise things that I genuinely love and use'

Also Louise 'sorting Darcy's uniform' from Very and showing pictures of her in standard state school kit when she goes to a private school with a bespoke uniform.

Hypocrisy at its finest and I can only imagine the conversation she had with Darcy where she explained why she had to play dress up in a uniform that she will never wear again.

P.s Louise's forehead has frozen. Guessing the botox is back.

• Angry
Reactions: 33

Spoke

VIP Member
It’s easier to save for your children when someone else paid for your first house and you were very fortunate to get a job in a booming field with the right timing. Ugh.

Reactions: 32