Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree with the previous poster, I think she should either say everything that happened in an informative video with links to children’s abuse charities and helplines, or even make an educational documentary about child abuse and the effects it has, or just not talk about it at all.

She throws it in whenever she wants a bit of sympathy or an excuse for her crappy behaviour but refuses to answer questions when people inevitably are curious and ask, also super unfair on her dad and Tiyana because she paints them in such a bad light and their friends/colleagues/employers could easily access such personal information about them.

Reactions: 14
I get that what people are saying about her having issues with foods I'm not perfect by any means, but I atleast can cook a meal for my family. She gets sponsored for not just ww but has worked alongside Aldi why doesn't she cook a meal using them?? Oh yeah because it's not Waitrose or packet ready made stuff. She gets paid to loose weight. Doesn't. She has done videos along side Jamie Oliver ( never seen her do any of his recipes ) she did that video with ww head chef and again didn't repeat the recipe she was bloody shown on camera!! She can just go and watch one of her stupid videos of herself to follow the sodding recipe again Shes 'worked' alongside and been involved with supermarkets for ads but can't cook herself or her kids a basic meal? I'm sorry but she really is lazy.
Let’s not forget when she was paid by Aldi to show how easy it is to cook a full Christmas meal and instead of doing it she got Esther over to do the entire thing while she sat getting her nails done. Basically Esther did her job for her and Louise had zero shame to hide the fact she didn’t do it.

Reactions: 18
Let’s not forget when she was paid by Aldi to show how easy it is to cook a full Christmas meal and instead of doing it she got Esther over to do the entire thing while she sat getting her nails done. Basically Esther did her job for her and Louise had zero shame to hide the fact she didn’t do it.
I know yeah! I wish she would just own that she is lazy rather than cry for sympathy by claiming that calling her lazy is triggering (Mr Slop). If she would actually say "ya know what, I'm a bit curvy (she loves embracing her weight) and I'm a bit lazy, thats ok, I'm in a fortunate position to be able to outsource absolutely every aspect of my life. I love lying in bed all day being care free, it does wonders for my mental health", but oh no.. she has to claim how hard she has it and how busy she works. She a workaholic according to her. She really does think we are stupid!

Reactions: 12
I know yeah! I wish she would just own that she is lazy rather than cry for sympathy by claiming that calling her lazy is triggering (Mr Slop). If she would actually say "ya know what, I'm a bit curvy (she loves embracing her weight) and I'm a bit lazy, thats ok, I'm in a fortunate position to be able to outsource absolutely every aspect of my life. I love lying in bed all day being care free, it does wonders for my mental health", but oh no.. she has to claim how hard she has it and how busy she works. She a workaholic according to her. She really does think we are stupid!
The only reason she’s triggered by Mr Slop is because she knows it’s true

I think that’s one of the main issues that makes her unrelatable now. She’s had the most wonderful opportunities that most of us would dream of such as (working with Jamie Oliver)and she just squanders them under this guise of being a so called busy mum.

Reactions: 8
Not impressed at The Pentland taking herself (and probably Liam and the kids) on an hour and a half jaunt for an instagram picture while we're still technically on lockdown.....idiot
Yep and not even managing to spell the name of the place she visited correctly 🙈

Reactions: 4
A bit off topic but just seen a story with one of her cats in, what happened to the two kittens she had?

Reactions: 1
A bit off topic but just seen a story with one of her cats in, what happened to the two kittens she had?
she gave 2 kittens away because i think someone said they didn't get on with pearl? she still has 3 other cats

Reactions: 1
Another Sunday, no video. Last one was 26 April so almost two months ago
Is she ever gonna post again?
So bloody lazy, no explanation for her fans at all.

But I bet the real truth is Peariegirl terrified the kittens, loud and in their face, and instead of Louise PARENTING her daughter to give cats their space, she jus got rid of the kittens

Reactions: 16
Another Sunday, no video. Last one was 26 April so almost two months ago
Is she ever gonna post again?
So bloody lazy, no explanation for her fans at all
I was going to say the same! How hard is it to pick up a camera and film a bit of tidying up and cooking?! #mumlife. We all know she has plenty of time! Her job isn't even a real job! She is so LAZY. Her laziness infuriates me! Well not her laziness but her refusal to accept that she is a lazy cow.

Reactions: 11
But I bet the real truth is Peariegirl terrified the kittens, loud and in their face, and instead of Louise PARENTING her daughter to give cats their space, she jus got rid of the kittens
I have always been of this belief. She seems terrified of giving pearl boundaries and saying no (that Disney meltdown (by her) comes to mind) and i still think ‘pearl scared them so I had to give them to a friend‘ isn’t the best of excuses. I mean yes it’s unfair on the kittens - but she seemed to not put effort into introducing them to each other and showing Pearl how to play gently and just shrugged and gave them up a few weeks in. Also don’t understand why she still has Cosmo and Venus in her (Cringeworthy) Pentland Pets bio - they aren’t her pets! Someone else told her to take them out of her bio and she went in a right huff - ‘they were my pets, I did what was best for them’. I liked the comment and she blocked me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her whole thing was her vlogs so I think she's made a mistake with not uploading in so long. I don't see how it could be so hard to record 20 minutes out of a whole week, especially being at home all the time. People will have lost interest now and views will be down if and when she does come back. It started out with her saying one of her vlogs had an error and wouldn't upload properly, which was obviously a lie because she just didn't bother again. She thinks she's an author now and doesn't need youtube, but it's the viewers who will buy her books and she doesn't care about them in the slightest.

Reactions: 16
She signed that multi-book deal and now thinks that she doesn't need YouTube I'm guessing. But if she doesn't keep a somewhat engaged audience on socials she won't have anyone to buy her fanfiction novels and hire a nanny parenting tips.

I don’t think she’ll come back. She made a slip when she asked on her Instagram story “IF I come back...” - clearly not intending to IMO. Dan Howell was the same, posted once last year and still murmurs now about uploading again to keep the hangers on interested but nothing’s come of it other than, ‘I’m working on the next chapter of dan! Be patient!‘ 🥱 🙄)
I think it‘s an unfair stance to take - Dan comes back to plug his merch and considers tweeting a form of content the same as a video. I can see her doing that now that she has a new book to plug (this parenting book, due out august time) and it’s just totally unfair and lazy - treating her subscribers as hanging-on cash cows. If you aren’t going to come back and want to fade into the ether with your millions at least have the balls to come out and say it rather than leaving your loyal fans hanging on. If you are going to come back stop the coy ‘oh I might be back!’ at least have the decency to plan a return and tell your userbase ”coming back next month!”. Otherwise people are going to get fed up and who’ll be there to watch videos and read crappy parenting books...

Reactions: 11
I mean even before the lockdown and her hiatus, her views were pretty bad already (in relation to her subscribers/viewers), so maybe it just doesn't make a huge difference for her financially. Why put in the effort if you can make a lot more money with sponsored posts and publishing deals... and I think she's arrogant and deluded enough to think that she'll be able to keep her viewers interested and engaged without producing any content, with the help of her shining personality alone.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I feel like she's probably going to transition into an instagram-only creator, maybe post a few vids when she has a book to promote or something

Reactions: 10
It reminds me of Jacqueline (make up, I can’t remember her last name!) or Zoe Sugg, only posting with an ad/new product to promote. It’s really crappy given these things are only available purely because of their YouTube following. Not saying they have to stay on YT forever but at least have the decency to say I’m not going to be uploading much.
I really liked Louise, she seemed down to earth and wasn’t embarrassed to share less than perfect photos/a home/parenting. But I noticed with her vlogs they were weekly and then changed to 1 day vlogs and then back to weekly. It seems like she’s lost interest in doing them which is a shame as I really enjoyed them. Plus they were the only ones that weren’t ads which majority of the main videos ended up being. This time was a massive opportunity for all influencers to post a ton of content but the majority of people I have watched for years have instead used it as an excuse to back out of YT.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.