Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember really admiring her for the WW thing because she explained how she wanted to be able to run around after her girls and how she still follows body positivity but it’s also good to be honest with yourself and where you feel comfortable etc and how it was okay to want to lose weight down to where you’re comfy. Turns out it was just a load of bollocks!

Reactions: 6
she's the gemma collins of youtube - she thinks she's some sort of girl boss extraordinaire that everyone loves when in reality everyone witches and gossips about how ridiculous she is behind her back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do feel for her abit regarding the ww.
Im around her size and every year I give it the whole “this time it is it, weight watchers here I come!” But it’s bloody hard. It’s an eating disorder and it’s bloody hard to just stop your eating habits and change, especially if it’s linked to emotions/boredom/stress.

Reactions: 16
I do feel for her abit regarding the ww.
Im around her size and every year I give it the whole “this time it is it, weight watchers here I come!” But it’s bloody hard. It’s an eating disorder and it’s bloody hard to just stop your eating habits and change, especially if it’s linked to emotions/boredom/stress.
I do agree at some extent but people pay money for these weight loss groups and clinics. She was literally paid to loose weight. She wasn't out of pocket. And it still wasn't good enough for her. How is that not more of a reason to loose weight you are getting paid to do it? Like I said before she's a very irritating, talentless walking talking billboard...

Reactions: 8
I do agree at some extent but people pay money for these weight loss groups and clinics. She was literally paid to loose weight. She wasn't out of pocket. And it still wasn't good enough for her. How is that not more of a reason to loose weight you are getting paid to do it? Like I said before she's a very irritating, talentless walking talking billboard...
Food and emotional eating can be a complicated thing. It’s not unusual for someone who had an abusive childhood to have issues surrounding food and emotional eating. Perhaps she genuinely thought the money would motivate her in the same way you do and then she found out that her issues with food went a lot deeper than she expected.

I do think this is something she could have spoken about though rather than just pretending like the whole being paid to lose weight thing never happened!

i appreciate her talking about affiliate links as it’s a lot more open than most influencers but I think she was unnecessarily snarky WRT the person who said they’d not use an affiliate as they don’t trust influencers - only posting half the comment when posting all of it would have led to an interesting discussion and actually make me think of her in a better light, instead we get the slightly passive aggressive, ‘you do you sweetcheeks’ for not wanting to use affiliate links...

I didn’t think much of her in that denim dress either. I think Louise is lucky in a sense as although she’s big she really suits dresses and skirts - I don’t and I’m a bit flubbery all over and look like I’m squeezed into them. one of those photos I swear she said was a candid shot from Darcy, but she looks so uncomfortable and sort of, posed? 🤷🏻‍♀️ And the sleeves look sooooo tight!

Not impressed at The Pentland taking herself (and probably Liam and the kids) on an hour and a half jaunt for an instagram picture while we're still technically on lockdown.....idiot

Not impressed at The Pentland taking herself (and probably Liam and the kids) on an hour and a half jaunt for an instagram picture while we're still technically on lockdown.....idiot
they all went out for a walk and ice cream.. i don't really see a problem with it if they didn't interact with anyone else? people are going to each others gardens now so a family walk shouldn't be too bad

Saying she was so lucky to have beautiful places on her doorstep. Wouldn't say Bourton is really on your doorstep love. But on the other hand I am very close to Bourton and I know its pissing the locals off having outsiders going there so I'm kinda like you do you hun.

Reactions: 5
Guidance was that you can now travel anywhere in the uk as long as you maintain social distance.

Reactions: 3
I get that what people are saying about her having issues with foods I'm not perfect by any means, but I atleast can cook a meal for my family. She gets sponsored for not just ww but has worked alongside Aldi why doesn't she cook a meal using them?? Oh yeah because it's not Waitrose or packet ready made stuff. She gets paid to loose weight. Doesn't. She has done videos along side Jamie Oliver ( never seen her do any of his recipes ) she did that video with ww head chef and again didn't repeat the recipe she was bloody shown on camera!! She can just go and watch one of her stupid videos of herself to follow the sodding recipe again Shes 'worked' alongside and been involved with supermarkets for ads but can't cook herself or her kids a basic meal? I'm sorry but she really is lazy. And then has the cheek to preach to parents how to do it properly!! She is a utter twit!! If she is suffering mental health wise she's not exactly going to put on a waiting list like the millions of people who actually have reasons to be suffering with. They are just left aside. She can easily book herself in somewhere and get seen to straight away. Joys of being fuckin loaded!! I take my hat off to those genuinely suffering with mental illness or just not having a easy time with whatever is going on and just getting the duck on with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I'm excited for Darcy to hit her pre-teen years and discover her own voice on what she wears/doesn't wear, when and how she is filmed etc. I've spent a good chunk of my career working with girls age 10 - 14 and they would NOT perform for the camera or pose for pictures the way Louise seems to want Darcy to.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Got this from her wilde wednesday newsletter...
It's reading this cringey, sugary over enthusiastic children's TV presenter drivel, and any other self absorbed wall of me-me-me text she writes in her captions, that makes me sit in absolute wonder that I once found her funny. Back 10 years ago on her blog and in her first videos, when she'd tell a story I would genuinely laugh. She seemed so genuine and naturally funny. What is it that happened?!

Reactions: 12
It's reading this cringey, sugary over enthusiastic children's TV presenter drivel, and any other self absorbed wall of me-me-me text she writes in her captions, that makes me sit in absolute wonder that I once found her funny. Back 10 years ago on her blog and in her first videos, when she'd tell a story I would genuinely laugh. She seemed so genuine and naturally funny. What is it that happened?!
Do Gleam give them some sort of training once they sign them up? Maybe that’s why they all end up sounding the same sugary twee way.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.