Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A vlog of hers from 2 years ago popped on my feed so as I'm bored I watched it. It is car crash viewing. She had multiple meltdowns due to her hair salon appointment being a day later than she thought, her decorator rearranged the day in which he was meant to be painting and Liam found his valentines day present before she gave it him. She proceeded to then hire a nanny (Pearl was 4 weeks old) as she "couldn't do it all". Baring in mind Auntie Rose was picking Darcy up from school and having her for 2 hours and she was at her Dads half of the week. She also had childcare for her salon appointments. She said she was jealous that Liam got to put on work clothes and get out of the house and go to work. I get some mums feel like that but Pearl was 4 weeks old ffs. She said her whole week had gone wrong and she couldn't cope. I mean them problems are not a big deal! They are luxuries to have a salon appointment and a decorator! Not a reason to start crying over. Do it yourself Mr Slop. She also said that when Liam found his present she "had a full meltdown", poor poor bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A vlog of hers from 2 years ago popped on my feed so as I'm bored I watched it. It is car crash viewing. She had multiple meltdowns due to her hair salon appointment being a day later than she thought, her decorator rearranged the day in which he was meant to be painting and Liam found his valentines day present before she gave it him. She proceeded to then hire a nanny (Pearl was 4 weeks old) as she "couldn't do it all". Baring in mind Auntie Rose was picking Darcy up from school and having her for 2 hours and she was at her Dads half of the week. She also had childcare for her salon appointments. She said she was jealous that Liam got to put on work clothes and get out of the house and go to work. I get some mums feel like that but Pearl was 4 weeks old ffs. She said her whole week had gone wrong and she couldn't cope. I mean them problems are not a big deal! They are luxuries to have a salon appointment and a decorator! Not a reason to start crying over. Do it yourself Mr Slop. She also said that when Liam found his present she "had a full meltdown", poor poor bloke.
I don't want to judge... But hiring help for your 4 week old baby when your life is predominantly based in your home and all you really do is instagram and get your hair done.. seriously? I've been on maternity 4 months now, I miss my job a lot (an actual career) but wouldn't give this time up with my twins for anything, not even a nice haircut. She doesn't even know how easy she has it does she? Her privilege is outrageous. I don't understand why she had a baby that she so clearly cannot be bothered with. I'm honestly not surprised her dad called her Mr Slop 😬 if the shoe fits. If Louise lived a day of my life I think she'd end up in a psychiatric ward 😂

Reactions: 10
I don't want to judge... But hiring help for your 4 week old baby when your life is predominantly based in your home and all you really do is instagram and get your hair done.. seriously? I've been on maternity 4 months now, I miss my job a lot (an actual career) but wouldn't give this time up with my twins for anything, not even a nice haircut. She doesn't even know how easy she has it does she? Her privilege is outrageous. I don't understand why she had a baby that she so clearly cannot be bothered with. I'm honestly not surprised her dad called her Mr Slop 😬 if the shoe fits. If Louise lived a day of my life I think she'd end up in a psychiatric ward 😂
And me. I had 3 in 3 and a bit years.. now nearly 7, 8 and 10 (so much easier).. with no nanny, no cleaner, no Auntie Judith or Auntie Rose (or anyone besides their Dad). I really do think that she sees motherhood as beneath her. I think she probably got used to Darcy being gone half the week and having her own time half the week so when Pearl came along she has just never seemed to adjust. She seemed bitter that Liam got to work and she didn't! Pearl was a newborn ffs! Also Liam has a real job! He has real problems. His problems do not consist of a bit of clutter in the background of a photo🙄 she has the perfect job to be a stay at home mum but she hates it and she is fooling nobody.

Reactions: 8
stay at home job, child care help from liam (and others pre-lockdown) and matt has darcy half the week- i really don't know why she complains so much! at one point my mum had a disabled husband, a teenager and autistic toddler while working a full time nursing job! she didn't complain about it :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
The stuff she has been posting on her story about affiliate links is really interesting and open.
(I’m two glasses of wine down so if I’m missing something dodgy let me know! But I don’t think I am?!)

Reactions: 4
So much for the Weightwatchers spon
IVe spent the past year working on my weight and believe me I have a long way to go

But... she has all the time in the world. Why does she actually not care about her health at all?

Reactions: 6
The sleeves look uncomfortably tight 😬

Also, she could have given the dress an iron. No one to pay to do it for her I suppose.

Obesity is a leading risk factor for Covid deaths. If there was ever a time to place a focus on your health it's now! Love the skin you're in of course, but not if it is unhealthy and can have significant impacts on your life (and its length)

• Angry
Ha I was just going to say the same no cleaner to do the laundry!!! The ww lasted a month at most... How ever long she was paid to promote it and it's mental health app . Don't forget she s big boss business woman... No pay check no bother!! She doesn't cook so eats tit... She used to vlog shoving fish fingers chicken nugget breaded chicken things in the oven with peas for Darcey it was the most boring diet ... No spag bol, shepherds pie which I m sorry is a bloody mum basic... Even with bloody smash on top and get on thveg side... Nope . I know Matt used to show him cooking Spanish potato bravas... Bet she gets a better diet with him. Liam on shifts. She eats tit in her soft office or sofa.... Bet she s got a mini hand held Hoover to suck up crumbs , choc , biscuit and crisp bits!! With no cleaner to Hoover the crumbs brushed off the bed into the carpet.

Reactions: 2
She is looking bigger than ever... and unhealthily so. The sleeves around her arm look painful. As someone mentioned above, when it comes to covid obesity is one of the leading reasons for complications/death. Now is the time to get healthier and set an example for her children.

Just saw that someone on the post asked what size she is wearing, she says the dress is a size 20 but feels snug.

I don’t like talking about people’s weight etc but she can’t bang on about WeightWatchers while she was getting paid by them then go mute the second the money has stopped and not expect people to comment on her weight gain.
I am bigger than Louise and I am very jealous of her waist line, it is lovely, she has a nice hourglass figure I think but the skirts and dresses she wears are too tight and most do not flatter her at all. If she got a size bigger I think they would look so much better on her. Each to their own though, if she’s happy in her clothes then fair enough.

Reactions: 9
I really can't believe the WW thing. The way she talked about it at the time was as if she was starting a big lifestyle change and really wanted to lose weight. She made out that the WW ad just happened to come along at the right time. It was clearly just about money and she lost a few pounds (so she said) but when you're that size you need to be aiming for more than that. Stones not a few pounds. Then as soon as the money stopped she didn't mention it again! Some people thought it was maybe because of them bringing out an app for children to lose weight but it so wasn't.. that was months after. I stopped trusting her at all after that.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
I really can't believe the WW thing. The way she talked about it at the time was as if she was starting a big lifestyle change and really wanted to lose weight. She made out that the WW ad just happened to come along at the right time. It was clearly just about money and she lost a few pounds (so she said) but when you're that size you need to be aiming for more than that. Stones not a few pounds. Then as soon as the money stopped she didn't mention it again! Some people thought it was maybe because of them bringing out an app for children to lose weight but it so wasn't.. that was months after. I stopped trusting her at all after that.
It makes it so transparent that she only cares about money. Flogging things like a face cream, a type of food or cleaning product is easy. People change them up regularly and theres no proof that she does or doesnt use it outside of the paid ad.
You cant do that with WW, it's clear in every meal we see her eat and just with her general appearance that she isnt loyal to that brand now that she isnt being paid - so why in earth would we trust any partnership she ever does again?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.