Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"false sense of superheroness"... is she kidding?? Don't worry Louise, nobody thinks that.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Because only a superhero could look after two children. Shows how lazy and rubbish and parenting she is to think that!

Reactions: 16
"There's no way I could get everything done without my childcare support", GET WHAT DONE EXACTLY?! You employ people to do absolutely everything for you! Nobody thinks you work hard! She is seriously deluded and fooling nobody! Should we all DM her or leave a comment and tell her that her her 7 threads on tattle mainly consist of what a lazy cow she is and can she stop the woe is me/hard done by/supermum/bosslady act as nobody is buying it. I just don't think Nicole Navigates or Gleam are informing her that the main issue people have with her is that she is a lazy cow claiming to be SuPeR BuSy aLL tHe TiMe. Arrgh! Worth getting blocked for imo.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
“You have to take into account my nine year old goes to school and I share custody of her every other weekend” well duck me, newsflash, nine year old goes to school and to her dad’s of a weekend! You’d swear she reinvented the sodding wheel? It’s been like that since day dot love, you ain’t special or particularly hard done by. I still don’t understand WHAT she does that requires so much free time and skirting of responsibilities onto others... she doesn’t even vlog now... so what exactly is she doing?

Reactions: 14
She always has a meltdown on the one day of the week she actually has to ‘look after’ her own children.

Errrr YOU are the only person who ever calls you a superhero, Lazy Lou...

Reactions: 13
Her stories - angry at herself for the way her ticks look? Shes on another planet!

Reactions: 3
She’s finally pissed me off big style. The fact she’s so ‘We’ll be fine in shops’ has me raging. I’m shielding and the fact all non-essential shops are at the expense of people like me. Just so Lady Louise can go to primark and her local oxfam for crappy treasures.

Darcy only goes to Matt's every other weekend?? It seems way more often to me! Unless they upped it during lockdown??

Reactions: 5
Darcy only goes to Matt's every other weekend?? It seems way more often to me! Unless they upped it during lockdown??
He has her Wednesday to Friday and every other weekend. I think she worded it to make it sound like she does more than she actually does.

Reactions: 16
I want to know why she’s not made a video in 6 weeks? Has she explained it somewhere? Wtf is she actually doing?

Reactions: 7
Mr slop is now a fully paid up rental tenant in her house... Cos she s a boss lady business woman yanno!!😆😵

Reactions: 6
I'm not very familiar with Louise....can someone explain her odd obsession with Polly Pockets at nearly 40??

Reactions: 2
I'm not very familiar with Louise....can someone explain her odd obsession with Polly Pockets at nearly 40??
She had a full rant about it a month or so ago. She had polly pockets as a little girl, can't remember if she said her mum liked them too or not, but then they disappeared, she implied her stepmother threw them out while she was at school one day and she remains in a childlike mentality as she, like many youtubers I've noticed, don't want to visit a real therapist to get help to deal with their issues.

Reactions: 8
She's just done it again with that 'every other weekend' bollocks. So your heart is 'only half full' 2 days in 14. But every Wednesday to Friday you're fine?
Please can we call her out on this? This is a sneaky way of her trying to justify a parenting book.

Reactions: 10
Yep, defo gearing up to promote the new book. If it isn't 'mum guilt' it's 'divorced mum guilt'. She tries so desperately hard to be relatable but she's...just not. Also, found it strange she referred to her 'current (hopefully forever)' relationship. Yeah, good luck with that Lou. She's incredibly annoying, unrelatable and up her own bottom (Louise talk for arse).

Reactions: 15
I think she thinks she's on the same level as Zoe, who can now get away with only uploading on instagram and put out the occasional vlog when she feels like it (aka when she has something tit to promote)

but Zoe probably is set for life with the earnings from the peak of her career, while since Louise hasn't been uploading lately I seriously doubt her book will do well at all, people have lost interest

Reactions: 7
Her Instagram stories showing the playroom “getting out of hand again”

For gods sake- children are messy! It’s not the end of the world if your house isn’t picture perfect! 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.