Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Still laughing at the vlog a few weeks back where she was filming Darcey on a scooter and talking about how she was wearing pyjamas that she had now grown out of and Darcey shouted ‘you told me to put them on’!

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Kitt

VIP Member
I’m off to bed but can someone tell me what this is about?
I don’t know what the new information and document stuff she’s talking about and I don’t really care and that’s because it’s really none of our business. There is no need for her to be posting this vague dramatic post other than for attention and engagement. There is too much over sharing on social media. This is something she ought to be processing and dealing with in private with her partner. There’s no need to post it on Instagram stories to strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Gossiper35

VIP Member
I wish she'd either talk about her childhood or not mention it again. She's been alluding to it for years, throwing in snippets of information about it, saying she recorded a video all about it but then never uploaded it. Either talk about it or don't but stop dropping little parts of the story because it's like she almost enjoys getting the sympathy and creating suspense. It makes it look like she almost enjoys having this history as something to make herself look good, like she's succeeded in life against all odds.

I feel sorry for her dad because constantly talking about how she wishes she'd called the nspcc makes him look extremely bad. People will be wondering what part he played in all of it.

Reactions: 35

zeatrix83

VIP Member
That Disney box was really riled me up. The state this country is in, people losing their jobs, losing family members and being unable to attend their funerals, families going hungry and there she is with a free box of Disney merch with the audacity to say it’s been a long day. Are you freaking for real Louise?
Oh and don’t get me started on the ridiculous lowrisk hashtag she did. Good for you being low risk but spare a thought for those who are high risk. I am scared every time I have to go out because I am high risk. I have a daughter to look after as well on my own, no partner coming in from work so I can escape to my soft office. Get a grip woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Mooncalf

VIP Member
It seems to me that Louise assumed that having another girl (and let's be real she was RELIEVED Pearl was a girl, I don't think she thought she'd know what to do with a boy) that Pearl would be exactly the same as Darcy.

She's shown enough of Darcy that we know that she's a very people pleasing, sweet girl, intelligent, likes reading and other calm, creative activities, like sitting in dens, and playing with small toys like her potions, and her dolls and sylvanian families. She clearly has a lot of imagination. That's what Louise is used to, and also what she seems to be into, crafty type activities.

Louise said herself at the beginning of lockdown that Pearl needs to run and climb. She's shown her in the soft play just going down huge slides with no fear while Louise is at the top freaking out, she's said multiple times that Pearl has a lot of energy and needs an outlet for it.

Then why, in all her 'insta perfect' lockdown footage on instagram, do we never see activities tailored to Pearl's interests? It's always crafty things with Darcy and Pearl is sat there joining in as best she can, where's the paddling pool where she can scream and splash around? Even the climbing frame Louise bought, she made it into a 'den' instead of getting one that's safe for Pearl to climb all over, or maybe getting a trampoline. The only activity Pearl seems to get to do to let her energy out is riding a tricycle round and round her stupid little garden path. It seems to me that Louise has this set idea of what girls are like and what girls like to play with, when maybe Pearl might enjoy stuff that's a bit rougher and more adventurous.

Reactions: 31

Spoke

VIP Member
Christ alive I’ve read Tattle posts more worthy of publication than those excerpts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
She used to be my FAVOURITE Youtuber, but in the last few years she’s become such a tw*t. I actually borderline hate her now. She has become so smug, so out of touch, so unknowingly privileged. She’s not the girl she was five years ago.

She has over two million followers and some of her videos don’t even take in 100k views

Reactions: 29

Gossiper35

VIP Member
Louise has said since the start of her channel that she HATES tea and coffee. But she's just put on insta stories today that she had her first cup of coffee and that it's amazing stuff. I sense an ad for coffee coming. Nic Chapman did the same recently. Suddenly liked coffee after saying she hated it and then there was an ad for some. If louise does an ad for coffee or a coffee machine in the next few weeks I will never watch her again.

Reactions: 28

Kitt

VIP Member
^ Hate this thing a lot of people are doing by replying with sarcasm and passive aggressive emojis etc. I see it so much to people who disagree with them or point out something they don’t like. They immediately see those people as haters or trolls because they’re not blindly agreeing with everything. And then bloody Sabrina sticks up for her and totally agrees with what Louise has put out there about the cats and Louise is like THANK YOU SABRINA XXX

It’s just not normal life. Imagine being at work and someone points out a different way of doing something or ‘oh you missed this you should probably change that’ and you get arsey with them. Every day people get criticised and disagreed with and it’s natural and normal. ‘Influencers’ like Louise can’t handle it and surround themselves with yes men and block anything that’s not blind positive praise. It’s unhealthy.

Reactions: 27

willow2012

Sorry but what is with that wallpaper. BE SAVAGE NOT AVERAGE🤣🤣 who is making these? that is just ridiculous

Also how she lives in a dream world - would like to go back and live in the 40/50s - ooohhh yes Louise the racism, homophobia, traditional gender roles, war, lack of human rights! What a lovely time to live in

but that’s all okay because she likes the fashions

• Haha
  • Sick
It pisses me off so much when she calls herself a single mother. Sharing 50/50 custody with your child’s dad is not being a single mother. She was a single PERSON who was also a mother. Also does anyone find it weird how often she mentions her ex boyfriends? Literally every video, whenever she’s doing something unglamorous or slightly embarrassing or you know, being a mum, she sarcastic says I hope they’re not watching. She’s obsessed, if the shoe was on the other foot she definitely wouldn’t want Liam constantly talking about his ex’s

Spoke

VIP Member
Her ten years of experience as a mother... which is very interesting seeing as her oldest is 9.

• Haha

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
He obviously gets something out of it or he wouldn’t be there. Tattle always acts like these men are poor ickle babies that are tormented by the big bad lady. “Poor Matt, poor Liam”.

They are bloody grown men 😂

Reactions: 25

2020two

Chatty Member
Louise's non-fiction book on motherhood
Chapter : Parenting doesn't come naturally to me
Chapter 2 : I can only make cheesy pasta
Chapter 3 : I sold my children's lives online for trips to London
Chapter 4 : How to not have a break down when your children's room isn't insta friendly
Chapter 5 : taking your daughter to Disney world every year makes everything better 😂😂 don't waste your pennies ladies!

• Haha

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
I’m childless so apologies if this is insensitive but... what’s the point in having a child if you’re not going to do any of the parenting? Nanny taking Pearl to soft play, the park, doing day to day activities. Night nanny doing all the night feeds. Partner sharing the load. Aunt coming over to babysit...

• Heart

Monstermash

A bit off topic but it annoys me when she says she only wants to rent her other house out to a mother with children. Any other person with a story different to her is not good enough. Surely that’s discrimination if the estate agent does that.

• Heart

Rainbowchampagne

Phrases like "Pearl isn't easy to mother" and "motherhood doesn't come naturally to me" or whatever it was just sound so bad! I think she's trying to seem relatable but I'm a mother and I don't relate. Sorry. Those children will grow up and think Louise didn't enjoy being their mum. Which they will think is because of them. And why is she contemplating adoption if she finds it so hard with her own children?
Totally agree! I didn’t really think much of “hard to mother” at the time of her saying it. But the more I think about it the more it sounds like Pearl is hard to love. Being a mother is loving and caring for your child, and she finds that hard to do with Pearl? That’s a terrible thing to put online

Pearl was having a hard time adjusting on holiday like a toddler might and she could have been honest and posted that and said it’s making her feel bad but she’s just put all the blame on Pearl and essentially said she doesn’t like her.

Sprinkle of Glitter Louise was lovely, goofy and relatable. Louise Pentland is rude, obnoxious and a brat

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t be singing Matt’s praises 😂 Darcy will be just as controlled at his place, just dressed in the style he and Devon choose. There’s always been something off about him so it makes me cringe when people on here hold him up as some sort of model parent.

Reactions: 24