Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pearl's room didn't even look that bad in my opinion
It was "insta messy", just a few out of place toys 🙄.

She tagged Zoe in her 90s toy bingo Instagram story yesterday, but it’s been radio silence from Zoe so far - first one-sided “interaction” I’ve seen between them for a whiiile
She needs to give up on the Zoe front, its embarrassing.

Reactions: 9
I thought their friendship was dead in the water tbh, was surprised to see her tagged yesterday 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I think they've both said recently that they got back in touch? I think in the last few months.

Reactions: 3
Her stories about shops opening really annoyed me. As a retail worker who has no choice to go back I’m really worried about the amount of people that will be coming out just because we are open. She said she’s ready to go to shops as long as she can stay away but what about all the workers who aren’t ready and are being forced back for people like her to shop for ‘treasure’. She talks a lot about being scared of this virus (rightly so) and was even anxious to be going to the supermarket a few weeks ago but now she’ll take her kids into shops when we have a higher number of cases now then we did when we locked down anyway

Reactions: 17
I think they've both said recently that they got back in touch? I think in the last few months.
Yeah they probably laugh together about how they do duck all but are rich and talk about their inferior subscribers.

Reactions: 2
Her stories about shops opening really annoyed me. As a retail worker who has no choice to go back I’m really worried about the amount of people that will be coming out just because we are open. She said she’s ready to go to shops as long as she can stay away but what about all the workers who aren’t ready and are being forced back for people like her to shop for ‘treasure’. She talks a lot about being scared of this virus (rightly so) and was even anxious to be going to the supermarket a few weeks ago but now she’ll take her kids into shops when we have a higher number of cases now then we did when we locked down anyway
It's because she's a bleeping idiot, simple as that really. She isn't this smart, savvy, boss lady that she likes to think she is. She is a village idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I voted no for are you interested in vintage charity shopping content because I now have an irrational hatred of the word 'treasure' because of her

Reactions: 13
same here!!! I'm from Canada,but I'm dreading going back to work in retail in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: 4
So 80% on her stories voted they WON'T be going to the shops now they're open. Yet 76% said they want her to do a charity shop content. Seems contradictory to me 😂 noooo we will not go near a shop no way not at all, oh but please do a charity shop video for us Louise!

Reactions: 12
So 80% on her stories voted they WON'T be going to the shops now they're open. Yet 76% said they want her to do a charity shop content. Seems contradictory to me 😂 noooo we will not go near a shop no way not at all, oh but please do a charity shop video for us Louise!
maybe they're just hoping for any video content from her :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate when she throws random hashtags into the middle of her captions on Instagram.
They're always really distasteful too like #lowrisk #custody #DIVORCED :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Lazy miss slop... Yanno just eff off with your effing mum guilt utter bollocks. Cos you 're totally unrelatable... Yanno??😂😷😫

Reactions: 5
Also idk when the last time it was she said this and a lot of other influencers use this term but what the heck is a 'mum bun' what happened to just having a messy bun without having to make it a subtle 'look I'm a mum my life is so hard I can't even do my hair' thing

I really hate this recent parenting influencer trend where they seem to want their whole identity to be a mother but then also complain about their kids and how hard it is at the same time to try and be #relatable

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Also idk when the last time it was she said this and a lot of other influencers use this term but what the heck is a 'mum bun' what happened to just having a messy bun without having to make it a subtle 'look I'm a mum my life is so hard I can't even do my hair' thing

I really hate this recent parenting influencer trend where they seem to want their whole identity to be a mother but then also complain about their kids and how hard it is at the same time to try and be #relatable
I'm a mum and at first I took some comfort in the fact that influencers etc would say how hard being a mum is. It makes you feel less alone because sometimes you feel like everyone else is so happy and doing everything perfectly and you are the only one struggling. But it's went too far! They now all borderline slag off their children in order to seem relatable. Louise particularly annoys me because she does so little. If you've got a nanny, I don't wanna hear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Mooncalf totally agree.. She s rich beyond most mum's dreams. No bleeping clue... Nanny cleaner hair washed by yr hsirdresser... Plus I didn't know it was FOUR days a wk the nanny until read it here thought a couple of days. Book is finished so what the eff is she doing on her lazyarse those four days since not vlogging??????

Reactions: 8
What I dont understand about lady lou, is how she cant just seem to love/care for her children equally. It's all or nothing?

I just think if pearl reads this stuff back when shes older, it's going to look so negative. Like shes a burden of some sort?

Surely you love your kids equally, it's not a competition?

I dunno, its 11.20pm and I am shattered.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.