Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno. Liam seems like a nice, 'normal' person. The engagement photo shoot they did seemed very out of character for him given he doesn't like her filming him and he generally stays out of her videos? I don't think he's in it for the money. Doesn't he have a respectable job and probably makes good money? They really do seem mismatched though. I wouldn't be surprised if things were far from rainbows and glitter behind closed doors. I'll never forget when she had that manic rant about Liam eating her malteasers...

Reactions: 11
‘Testing can you see this’ poll on her story. DESPERATE FOR ENGAGEMENT MUCH!!!

Can’t deal with this woman

Also yeah I have to say, we’ve been watching family videos of me and my cousins siblings etc as a kid and I have to say, if they had been put online when I was a child and been out there for years which I probably would have agreed to at the time (like 5/6/7 years old), looking back now I would resent my parents for still posting them anyway even if I had agreed. We all say and do things as children which are cringey to look back on, which at the time we don’t think of that way. Imagine as u get older applying for a job, they see your name ‘Darcy Watson’ or whatever ‘Pearl Pentland’ and they go ‘OH YES I’ve seen everything about u growing up, I saw your mum have you and she vlogged about you.... gosh weren’t you a difficult child hahaha!!’ I can just imagine it.... how awful

Reactions: 10
Louise you greedy lazy waste of space bloody donate ALL those gifted LOL toys to a Northampton children's charity. Fuming😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Well just read a interesting article about a 13 year old girl living in one of the poorest countries in the world. who set up a school in her neighbourhood, due to covid19 resulting in her school being closed she set up social distancing measures to teach the young children the basics. Now this to me is a boss lady right there. Not some woman child expecting all the freebies in the world,among her utter garbage books, moaning about her children being children and just expecting media opportunities handed to her left right and centre despite being in poor taste of any types of criticism. I'm not saying I'm a perfect parent. I do what needs done and I give my children what I can afford to give them. But I'm not claiming to be a bleeping 'mumfluencer' and 'creator' the nanny will be making her appearance soon and the continued boasting about parenting will continue. Roll on the freebies not to us but to her of course it's been what a hour since she last got gifted free tit... It's long overdue.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The LOL dolls thing is annoying me so much. There are so many children bored out of their minds at home, maybe with no other siblings, not able to see any friends or family and a lot of parents can't afford new toys at the minute because people are being made redundant!! She could make such a difference in their little lives by donating those! And then she says she's going to keep them all forever because they'll be vintage some day. Are you going to take them away from Darcy and Pearl like your stepmother did with your Polly pockets louise?? She is a brat and I really dislike her now. What an absolute witch of a woman.

• Heart
She pays herself a large sum presumably. She will always earn more than Liam annually. She shouldn't as he's public service and she's some spoilt brat but she always will. That's the way the world is.
She can afford these toys comfortably, as well as her bills. Food bills are no problem and neither is providing a comfortable life for her two children.
But she really needs to look at herself as all the free gifted tit cause she can't be arsed to parent could have really benefited another family.
She isn't charitable anymore. There's nothing humble about her. She was given some connections and invited a few fancy places and now she feels like she's one of them.

I wish her parenting award thing whatever it is of the year was stripped from her because the constant moaning about motherhood is infuriating when so many parents have been furloughed, redundant or waiting to hear if they'll be able to keep a roof over their kids head feeling so crappy about themselves as it's their children's lives they're having to provide for.

I actually hate Louise I do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Never posted here before but I looked at the thing she wrote for Bitesize in her pinned tweet, and she said she gets a bit of botox here and there? I'm not sure if she's mentioned that before.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Never posted here before but I looked at the thing she wrote for Bitesize in her pinned tweet, and she said she gets a bit of botox here and there? I'm not sure if she's mentioned that before.
What?! No she has not!

Reactions: 8
Louise isn't even in the top 100 on feedspot for parenting vloggeres 2020... So can we just get this stripped off her now? it's in such bad taste she even got that title in the first place... Go get some more Botox you fake baked twit!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I wonder if she gets it in her armpits? I remember her saying years ago she doesn't sweat.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She pays herself a large sum presumably. She will always earn more than Liam annually. She shouldn't as he's public service and she's some spoilt brat but she always will. That's the way the world is.
She can afford these toys comfortably, as well as her bills. Food bills are no problem and neither is providing a comfortable life for her two children.
But she really needs to look at herself as all the free gifted tit cause she can't be arsed to parent could have really benefited another family.
She isn't charitable anymore. There's nothing humble about her. She was given some connections and invited a few fancy places and now she feels like she's one of them.

I wish her parenting award thing whatever it is of the year was stripped from her because the constant moaning about motherhood is infuriating when so many parents have been furloughed, redundant or waiting to hear if they'll be able to keep a roof over their kids head feeling so crappy about themselves as it's their children's lives they're having to provide for.

I actually hate Louise I do.
She got very lucky that’s all, let’s not kid ourselves this woman has any talent!! She’d still be stuck with Matt working part time in an office being a moody witch if YT hadn’t come just at the right time, that and befriending Zoe!! Let’s face it she’s so frumpy and wanna be posh.

so she also did a paidpartnership for the cardboard desk where £1 from every sale goes to the NHS.....🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
If she does it’s quite a tasteful amount, I’ve never thought she’s had that obviously filled look.

Reactions: 1
For newbies... Welcome😁😁😁😁 her sprinkle of glitter accounts which are on companies house, she s been paying herself half a million quid a year... Yet will greedily keep gifts toys rather than donate. She only needs to Google Northampton children's or family charities... There's loads she could donate to and raise their profile by mentioning them and what they do or need. But nope it's only nspcc she 'll mention cos she does that as part of gleam big posh does in London and I got paidhence the mention of it today. Nothing local except that pathetic basket for her elderly neighbour with bloody choc ex freebies box of ritz crackers and two bog roll. Nothing for a meal like tinned soup or tinned stew and tinned veg.. It was the time of shopper hoarding ,stripped shelves. bleeping waste of lardyarse self indulgent greedy moaning up her own flabby arse space. I used to like her years ago. My then teen daughter introduced me to her. I can't stand her now... Thank you tattlers for listening to my rants. Am a teacher and have been working with the key worker kids but most numbers in are at risk vulnerable children on the child protection register.. That's why her not donating all those toys to a charity to give to where they SHOULD be. I bloody hope she does read here.😤😤😤😤😈😈😈😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
For newbies... Welcome😁😁😁😁 her sprinkle of glitter accounts which are on companies house, she s been paying herself half a million quid a year... Yet will greedily keep gifts toys rather than donate. She only needs to Google Northampton children's or family charities... There's loads she could donate to and raise their profile by mentioning them and what they do or need. But nope it's only nspcc she 'll mention cos she does that as part of gleam big posh does in London and I got paidhence the mention of it today. Nothing local except that pathetic basket for her elderly neighbour with bloody choc ex freebies box of ritz crackers and two bog roll. Nothing for a meal like tinned soup or tinned stew and tinned veg.. It was the time of shopper hoarding ,stripped shelves. bleeping waste of lardyarse self indulgent greedy moaning up her own flabby arse space. I used to like her years ago. My then teen daughter introduced me to her. I can't stand her now... Thank you tattlers for listening to my rants. Am a teacher and have been working with the key worker kids but most numbers in are at risk vulnerable children on the child protection register.. That's why her not donating all those toys to a charity to give to where they SHOULD be. I bloody hope she does read here.😤😤😤😤😈😈😈😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠
👏👏👏👏👏👏 I seriously want to get a petition going of getting her title of no 1 parenting vlogger stripped.

• Heart
I skimmed through her IGTV today and thought she might have had Botox. I agree she looks younger when she does her own hair.

What annoys me is the constant “this picture/activity/moment wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t in lockdown” why not Louise? You’re at home all the time anyway! Why can’t you take a selfie with Pearl or make potions with your children regularly? I appreciate she has split custody and Darcy would usually be at school but the weekends still exist!

I can’t believe Louise isn’t going for regular exercise, getting some vlog content and continuing to do her bloody job which she does mostly from home anyway so it shouldn’t all grind to a halt.

I don’t know why she’s struggling for content seeing as she’s done this job for ten years, here’s some ideas off the top of my head Louise, if you’re reading:

Cooking/baking with D&P
Washing
Walking - showing nice areas and the process of taking a new picture for her weekly lock screen (doubt she takes it herself though)
PR haul video (with reference to donating to charities “pearl and Darcy love these so I know other children will too, which is why I’ve bought double of this to donate...”
Wardrobe declutter and tidy
Beauty products she’s enjoying
GRWM since she’s washing and doing her own hair
Followers control my day (what shall I wear, how shall I do my hair, what shall I drink/eat what shall me and pearl do) - bonus: engagement from Instagram polls

Also I’ve just remembered she said her editing software has broken so someone else is doing it for her... surely that’s more reason to film loads of videos and content to then have the hard work done for you

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I skimmed through her IGTV today and thought she might have had Botox. I agree she looks younger when she does her own hair.

What annoys me is the constant “this picture/activity/moment wouldn’t have happened if we weren’t in lockdown” why not Louise? You’re at home all the time anyway! Why can’t you take a selfie with Pearl or make potions with your children regularly? I appreciate she has split custody and Darcy would usually be at school but the weekends still exist!

I can’t believe Louise isn’t going for regular exercise, getting some vlog content and continuing to do her bloody job which she does mostly from home anyway so it shouldn’t all grind to a halt.

I don’t know why she’s struggling for content seeing as she’s done this job for ten years, here’s some ideas off the top of my head Louise, if you’re reading:

Cooking/baking with D&P
Washing
Walking - showing nice areas and the process of taking a new picture for her weekly lock screen (doubt she takes it herself though)
PR haul video (with reference to donating to charities “pearl and Darcy love these so I know other children will too, which is why I’ve bought double of this to donate...”
Wardrobe declutter and tidy
Beauty products she’s enjoying
GRWM since she’s washing and doing her own hair
Followers control my day (what shall I wear, how shall I do my hair, what shall I drink/eat what shall me and pearl do) - bonus: engagement from Instagram polls

Also I’ve just remembered she said her editing software has broken so someone else is doing it for her... surely that’s more reason to film loads of videos and content to then have the hard work done for you
The annoying thing is, these are really good ideas. Maybe you should be her social media coordinator instead of Networking Nichole or whatever hername was...

I'm guessing the main reason she lets Darcy and Pearl open and have all the toys instead of donating them is because it's the only way she knows how to keep her children entertained, and it means that she might not have to engage with them for about an hour, apart from taking good pictures for instagram.

• Sick
  • Sad
I am so angry about the LOL doll thing. I couldn't actually believe what I was seeing - not more than a few days after the Disney gift box. I messaged her at the time about that and said I hoped Disney were gifting to families who didn't have a lot - no reply of course.

100% she ought to be gifting these things especially at this time and that would be better for her engagement, better for the kids to be shown how to be a tiny bit selfless and better for everyone overall.

To me its a no brainer and I would actually be embarrassed to be showing these things on Instagram if it were me.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.