Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she gets it in her armpits? I remember her saying years ago she doesn't sweat.
Lucky her. I have sweated the equivalent of 3 men today alone. I had to go to Tesco tonight and my armpits n face were drenched.

Reactions: 3
And she has the brass neck to constantly post be kind... Pinching and 're posting be kind shite tit !!! Practise what you so post unkind selfish greedyarse😡😫

Reactions: 3
Never posted here before but I looked at the thing she wrote for Bitesize in her pinned tweet, and she said she gets a bit of botox here and there? I'm not sure if she's mentioned that before.
If she's had Botox, it certainly doesn't look like she has...

Reactions: 6
Wow ... just wow. Saying she don’t realise the scale of this ?! Come on !! We can barely go a couple weeks without having black people being murdered purely for the colour of their skin and even less for racist incidents. And saying ‘especially if you’re a mother’ EVERYONE needs to educate themselves whether they have children or not.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Wow ... just wow. Saying she don’t realise the scale of this ?! Come on !! We can barely go a couple weeks without having black people being murdered purely for the colour of their skin and even less for racist incidents. And saying ‘especially if you’re a mother’ EVERYONE needs to educate themselves whether they have children or not.
How can you NOT understand the scale of systematic racism, particularly in the US??? It’s not a rare occurrence for duck sake, like you say there is barely a week goes by that POC are being killed simply for existing. Louise’s head is so firmly wedged up her own arse that she’s completely oblivious. She should be embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s because she lives in a sheltered bubble. She doesn’t know the realities of this world because everyone around her treats her with kiddy gloves. If it doesn’t affect her she isn’t interested but if it gets her engagement figures she is all over it like a rash.

that lol ad has pissed me right off. Louise can easily afford those bleeping dolls for her kids yet because she is a ‘social media influencer’ she gets given all those free toys for the girls and is even PAID on top of that to spend 5 minutes speaking about them. It makes me disgusted.

Reactions: 12
Yeah she could easily does what Tati Westbrook does and go through PR and put most of it aside for a giveaway.

Reactions: 5
Yeah she could easily does what Tati Westbrook does and go through PR and put most of it aside for a giveaway.
Tati westbrook always mentions giveaways but no one has ever received anything from her. It's talked about a lot over on the other site. Not one person has ever been contacted to say they've won. Its just to get more subscribers, likes and comments.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Tati westbrook always mentions giveaways but no one has ever received anything from her. It's talked about a lot over on the other site. Not one person has ever been contacted to say they've won. Its just to get more subscribers, likes and comments.
ooooooooh

Reactions: 1
I spoke to her about the LOL dolls. I wasn’t rude or offensive, just said that she could’ve gifted those LOLs rather than accepting them... tbh she wasn’t awful in her reply but she asked me to ‘Skype her and talk further’ like she did to the other person here a few weeks back. I can’t get my head around it. I find it a bit intimidating and also don’t really understand what she’s trying to achieve with it?

I’m a little worried to share the screenshots, they’re anonymous but I don’t want her to find out about me. 😅 but trust me it happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I spoke to her about the LOL dolls. I wasn’t rude or offensive, just said that she could’ve gifted those LOLs rather than accepting them... tbh she wasn’t awful in her reply but she asked me to ‘Skype her and talk further’ like she did to the other person here a few weeks back. I can’t get my head around it. I find it a bit intimidating and also don’t really understand what she’s trying to achieve with it?

I’m a little worried to share the screenshots, they’re anonymous but I don’t want her to find out about me. 😅 but trust me it happened.
She is definitely trying to be intimidating. If you told her you'd rather not Skype she would pass you off as a jealous troll. I cant imagine her handling confrontation well. If someone actually Skyped with her she'd make her excuses and all valid points would go in one ear and out the other.

She doesn't want to improve herself by taking on your valid criticism, she just wants to be praised and told she's right. This is what happens when you surround yourself with yes people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

She probably wants you to so she can palm the kids off to Liam while you 'chat' aka makes herself feel powerful while not taking into account criticism while she speaks to you in a patronising way making you feel inferior

Reactions: 4
She probably wants you to so she can palm the kids off to Liam while you 'chat' aka makes herself feel powerful while not taking into account criticism while she speaks to you in a patronising way making you feel inferior
Yes. I also get the impression that she wouldn’t let you get a word in trying to beat you down. 🤷🏻‍♀️ she seems to have defaulted to this rather than actively taking anything in from the point I made, it’s all ‘why do you think this, how do you know this, you don’t?’. Bliiiiind AF.

Yes. I also get the impression that she wouldn’t let you get a word in trying to beat you down. 🤷🏻‍♀️ she seems to have defaulted to this rather than actively taking anything in from the point I made, it’s all ‘why do you think this, how do you know this, you don’t?’. Bliiiiind AF.
It's just for her to feel like she has some authority as she has a big following. She needs more. She seems to be a power hungry greedy woman with a bit of a god complex

I WOULD LOVE TO SKYPE ARGUE WITH HER!

I just need to wait for her to do something annoying I have alot of good points for 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.