Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy Lou, you'll never have to deal with racism. Do you not realise racism is very prominent in the UK too? Just way worse in the US but still very relevant here. Its not a 'luxury' to not experience racism. It's something that should be basic humanity in how we treat one another. We bleed the same blood and despite your half a mil payout a year, we're all either getting burnt or buried 6ft under. Just like your precious royals.
To say not being a victim to racism is a luxury is bleeping absurd. A luxury is a spa day, or your botox or weekly blow drys. Get your head out your arse.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I spoke to her about the LOL dolls. I wasn’t rude or offensive, just said that she could’ve gifted those LOLs rather than accepting them... tbh she wasn’t awful in her reply but she asked me to ‘Skype her and talk further’ like she did to the other person here a few weeks back. I can’t get my head around it. I find it a bit intimidating and also don’t really understand what she’s trying to achieve with it?

I’m a little worried to share the screenshots, they’re anonymous but I don’t want her to find out about me. 😅 but trust me it happened.
It comes across as creepy too. Yikes.

Yes. I also get the impression that she wouldn’t let you get a word in trying to beat you down. 🤷🏻‍♀️ she seems to have defaulted to this rather than actively taking anything in from the point I made, it’s all ‘why do you think this, how do you know this, you don’t?’. Bliiiiind AF.
It'd be the Alfie Deyes iNabber Alexx showdown again.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I genuinely can’t get my head around it. Why she thinks it’s a good idea. If you don’t, she’ll dismiss you entirely. To me it comes across as very intimidating and an overreaction to what were very minor points. For all I know, if I said yes she could’ve had Liam on there or threatened me. I think it definitely comes from a need to have the upper hand. I don’t see what is so special that needs to be said over Skype, that can’t be said over DM. Is she magically going to see the point and say oh yeah I’ll gift all the LOLs if I say it to her face? No, lol. It comes From a place of power, is the only explanation. I bet if I sent my brother or boyfriend onto Skype to have a go she’d change her tune.

(I am not skyping her, she can froth and fume to herself in her soft office and use the LOLs as a sodding voodoo doll for all I care)

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she feel the need to discuss over Skype the fact that someone has the opinion that she should have gifted the LOL dolls to charity instead of giving them to her kids who have enough already? If she disagrees, she disagrees, that's her right to. And it's our right to think she should have acted otherwise.

It's so passive aggressive of her.

Reactions: 18
There's something very odd about her wanting to do that. It's highly intimidating. It doesn't seem to be the kind of thing that gleam or her manager would instruct her to do with anyone who offers constructive criticism. I think they'd be against her doing that. She should expect to receive constructive criticism doing what she does. She knows no one would say yes to the Skype call so its just very odd indeed.

Reactions: 11
Suggesting she give away some of her gifted items during a crisis isn't really a "let's publicly interrogate you on skype" offence tbh. It's just a suggestion. But perhaps its because her last give away backfired because it was to one of her friends.

Reactions: 8
Never posted here before but I looked at the thing she wrote for Bitesize in her pinned tweet, and she said she gets a bit of botox here and there? I'm not sure if she's mentioned that before.
Yes I noticed that too, I forgot to mention it on here!

Reactions: 1
Why has lazyarse not got pearl a paddling pool????... She claimed that pearl said can we go swimming g when the nasty germs gone. There is nothing except a toddler bike to exercise with , wear herself out and develop her gross motor ski lls.. A bloody footbball, bat and ball. Things to jump over make a mini obstacle course for her... A small kids hoola hoop. It's not difficult!!! She s got the money and space for a swing slide and trampoline. It's so bloody lazy and crap parenting of a lovely energetic toddler😡😡

Reactions: 13
That's what being a kid is all about lazy Lou. Darcy looks so happy
A genuine, lovely smile from Darcy. It must be so refreshing for her to be able to have a normal day and not constantly have a camera shoved under her nose.

Reactions: 12
Why has lazyarse not got pearl a paddling pool????... She claimed that pearl said can we go swimming g when the nasty germs gone. There is nothing except a toddler bike to exercise with , wear herself out and develop her gross motor ski lls.. A bloody footbball, bat and ball. Things to jump over make a mini obstacle course for her... A small kids hoola hoop. It's not difficult!!! She s got the money and space for a swing slide and trampoline. It's so bloody lazy and crap parenting of a lovely energetic toddler😡😡
she made a story today that said pearl didn't want to use the climbing frame or paddling pool so they do have one.. we just never see it

• Wow
Reactions: 2
she made a story today that said pearl didn't want to use the climbing frame or paddling pool so they do have one.. we just never see it
can’t tell you any kid who’d want to spend more than ten minutes on that pathetic climbing frame. No wonder she doesn’t want to use it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
A genuine, lovely smile from Darcy. It must be so refreshing for her to be able to have a normal day and not constantly have a camera shoved under her nose.
Funny how Matt and Devon now seem to be coming out on top in terms of parenting Darcy and not flaunting her all over the internet. They did that for a while in the beginning but have since pulled back. Louise is not going to the extreme of doing so.

Reactions: 11
I don't believe it for a second. A few comments ago on here mentioned Pearl enjoys being a little rough and adventurous. She's really telling us Pearl wants to stop in when it's boiling and not play in a paddling pool? More like she can't be arsed as she's been having a glance or being fed comments from on here about the lack of outdoor toys for them both and she's trying to justify it.
My girl is very cautious and at 3 years old she's a clean freak. Even she wants to be in the paddling pool where her brother will put sand in occasionally. They both cried bringing them in this evening for dinner. I call bullshit here. No way would any child rather stop in right now

Reactions: 8
I don't believe it for a second. A few comments ago on here mentioned Pearl enjoys being a little rough and adventurous. She's really telling us Pearl wants to stop in when it's boiling and not play in a paddling pool? More like she can't be arsed as she's been having a glance or being fed comments from on here about the lack of outdoor toys for them both and she's trying to justify it.
My girl is very cautious and at 3 years old she's a clean freak. Even she wants to be in the paddling pool where her brother will put sand in occasionally. They both cried bringing them in this evening for dinner. I call bullshit here. No way would any child rather stop in right now
i was inside all summer as a child (unless i was forced out) but thats me- i hated swimming and hated being wet or sandy.. 🤷‍♀️

darcy looks like she's having a great time in the sun at her dads.. while pearl is inside watching paw patrol.. says a lot about the amount of effort they both put in :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 7
He a detective doing shifts!!m Sat night prob busiest night with pple partying drinking in gardens and fighting!!; Neighbours backing onto me last night huge party screaming fighting at midnight police came out! You can bet yr backside the min he gets in pearl will be given to him and she slops off to her soft office supposedly working or being bit boss author on her next literary shiteness!!

Reactions: 3
He a detective doing shifts!!m Sat night prob busiest night with pple partying drinking in gardens and fighting!!; Neighbours backing onto me last night huge party screaming fighting at midnight police came out! You can bet yr backside the min he gets in pearl will be given to him and she slops off to her soft office supposedly working or being bit boss author on her next literary shiteness!!
I meant more in general - does she ever post that he's playing/doing activities with the girls? I don't really follow her apart from on here so don't know. Maybe she wouldn't let her followers know when/if he's doing stuff with them.

I appreciate he works but I guess technically so does she... It isn't all down to her anyway.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.