Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of Liam, we're not hearing much about him recently are we. I bet she has a full on meltdown every day when he gets back from a busy day of actual work. She seems confrontational and argumentative and it's always just bubbling under the surface waiting on an excuse to blow.

Edit: Bet she posts a gushing post about him imminently.

Reactions: 16
Talking of Liam, we're not hearing much about him recently are we. I bet she has a full on meltdown every day when he gets back from a busy day of actual work. She seems confrontational and argumentative and it's always just bubbling under the surface waiting on an excuse to blow.

if she's having meltdowns that often I'm not surprised that he sits in the car for some peace..

Reactions: 9
The photos Louise has posted today of the girls - you can see Darcy has put on a fake smile and looks exhausted with Louise’s incessant picture taking. Just take a natural one of them playing or let Darcy choose to turn around and smile? Poor girl. I remember how annoying picture taking used to be for me when I was younger and my parents were very far from vloggers😂 just documenting simple family holidays.. I don’t think Darcy will stick around as soon as she’s old enough to go elsewhere if she’s already catching on to Louise’s ways at this age (i.e. when she said can we just eat my birthday cake and enjoy it and not take photos beforehand).
I can see Darcy wanting to live with her dad as she gets older. I'm sure things are way more relaxed at his house.

Reactions: 15
The more I go down the rabbit hole here the worse I feel for little Pearl. I'm more of a lurker here than a commenter but I used to love watching Louise when Darcy was a baby, she was a completely different woman back then to what she is now.
But for the life of me, she does absolutely nothing for that little girl. Everything for doodles. But duck all for Pearl in the grand scheme when she's in a very privileged position. Louise definitely tries to use her past to victimize herself and brush it off as she's become a 'strong independent feminist' yet she can't seem to parent her child properly.
It's hot. As above, Pearl would probably love some time running around the lawn with a paddling pool or some sprinklers on to cool her down. Louise wouldn't even have to do much. Just sit and supervise or even play with her dare I say it.
What gets me here though is where is Liam's intervention? I got lucky and married a good man who's bothered by what his children are doing. Today we've had hours outside in their paddling pool. Or he takes them out with me vice versa after work despite him being a very tired key worker. Why isn't Liam bothered or making her shift herself out her soft office to give Pearl some time or fun?
Why didn't he step in and perhaps advise saying she's hard to mother for thousands of people to see was a bad idea? The internet never forgets.
Either Liam is also a crappy parent or he wants an easy life? I don't know but that poor little girl has no one fighting for her corner.
I think he could possibly be worried that if he does say something to her she'll show him the door. It's no excuse really but with someone like Louise it'd probably be a worry

• Sad
Reactions: 10
If anyone has watched the new show "Little Fires Everywhere" the main character (Reece Witherspoon) reminded me of Louise and her girls reminded me of Pearl and Darcy. Basically it was showing from a childs (teenagers) point of view what it must be like having a mother like Louise. All about appearances and putting on a facade for the camera. Must be horrible living in a house where your Mum makes money by photographing your life, bedroom, meals, toys.. all so that she can pretend to be perfect so brands will pay her to advertise. Who knows the effect this will have on her girls mental health when they are older. Darcys birthday vlog was very telling, telling her not to photo the brownie and just eat it, telling her she told her to wear them pyjamas that were too small and also being honest about Pearl. It was very revealing and I see trouble ahead for Louise. I think her girls will massively rebel when they are older.
YES!!! I completely support this comparison.

Reactions: 6
If she splits from Liam she’ll be back down to half time parenting! Maybe she could even figure out a rota so she never has to parent two children at a time, or would she rather put all her parenting into 3.5 days and have the rest of the week in her soft office... so many options.

Pearl has got a personality and Louise can’t handle it.

What a lovely thing to have, videos of your early life in a way not many people have to look back on when you’re older. Except, all Pearl has to look back on was a list of reasons she was difficult to mother or bond with.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Filming your children since they were born and uploading it to the Internet is becoming more and more of a repulsive idea to me. I used to think it was cool that they'd have all these videos to look back on that most people would not have. But having access to hours and hours of footage of your mother hating being your mother for most of the time, or just moaning and being fake, or seeing yourself when you were small and feeling embarrassed or violated... It's just awful to me. Then the realisation will come that all along you were earning money for your mother by being in them. Louise goes on and on about how she was abused as a child. There are different types of abuse.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Filming your children since they were born and uploading it to the Internet is becoming more and more of a repulsive idea to me. I used to think it was cool that they'd have all these videos to look back on that most people would not have. But having access to hours and hours of footage of your mother hating being your mother for most of the time, or just moaning and being fake, or seeing yourself when you were small and feeling embarrassed or violated... It's just awful to me. Then the realisation will come that all along you were earning money for your mother by being in them. Louise goes on and on about how she was abused as a child. There are different types of abuse.
very true. I think the footage of one’s children is a great thing to have? but publicly sharing it is another. Then again I’m a hypocrite because I watch them.

Videos obviously featuring the girls get far more views than videos of Louise alone. When Matt and his new wife tried vlogging for a while (the videos aren’t online or at least I can’t find them anymore) videos with Darcy would get 10x the amount of views.

Yep. I’ve always seen vlogging children as abuse... putting your children out there for MILLIONS of people to see for money?? At least Louise isn’t as bad as other family vloggers (SJs) whose content is 100% their kids.

• Angry

You’re right. She has hardly mentioned him lately which, to me, often suggests something is going on. I know she’ll say ‘he isn’t really an internet person’ or ‘he’s busy with work’ but it really feels like these two are distant.

Reactions: 7
You’re right. She has hardly mentioned him lately which, to me, often suggests something is going on. I know she’ll say ‘he isn’t really an internet person’ or ‘he’s busy with work’ but it really feels like these two are distant.
If they make it down the aisle, it will end in another divorce for sure. They’re never going to last forever.

Reactions: 14
It seems to me that Louise assumed that having another girl (and let's be real she was RELIEVED Pearl was a girl, I don't think she thought she'd know what to do with a boy) that Pearl would be exactly the same as Darcy.

She's shown enough of Darcy that we know that she's a very people pleasing, sweet girl, intelligent, likes reading and other calm, creative activities, like sitting in dens, and playing with small toys like her potions, and her dolls and sylvanian families. She clearly has a lot of imagination. That's what Louise is used to, and also what she seems to be into, crafty type activities.

Louise said herself at the beginning of lockdown that Pearl needs to run and climb. She's shown her in the soft play just going down huge slides with no fear while Louise is at the top freaking out, she's said multiple times that Pearl has a lot of energy and needs an outlet for it.

Then why, in all her 'insta perfect' lockdown footage on instagram, do we never see activities tailored to Pearl's interests? It's always crafty things with Darcy and Pearl is sat there joining in as best she can, where's the paddling pool where she can scream and splash around? Even the climbing frame Louise bought, she made it into a 'den' instead of getting one that's safe for Pearl to climb all over, or maybe getting a trampoline. The only activity Pearl seems to get to do to let her energy out is riding a tricycle round and round her stupid little garden path. It seems to me that Louise has this set idea of what girls are like and what girls like to play with, when maybe Pearl might enjoy stuff that's a bit rougher and more adventurous.

Reactions: 31
It seems to me that Louise assumed that having another girl (and let's be real she was RELIEVED Pearl was a girl, I don't think she thought she'd know what to do with a boy) that Pearl would be exactly the same as Darcy.

She's shown enough of Darcy that we know that she's a very people pleasing, sweet girl, intelligent, likes reading and other calm, creative activities, like sitting in dens, and playing with small toys like her potions, and her dolls and sylvanian families. She clearly has a lot of imagination. That's what Louise is used to, and also what she seems to be into, crafty type activities.

Louise said herself at the beginning of lockdown that Pearl needs to run and climb. She's shown her in the soft play just going down huge slides with no fear while Louise is at the top freaking out, she's said multiple times that Pearl has a lot of energy and needs an outlet for it.

Then why, in all her 'insta perfect' lockdown footage on instagram, do we never see activities tailored to Pearl's interests? It's always crafty things with Darcy and Pearl is sat there joining in as best she can, where's the paddling pool where she can scream and splash around? Even the climbing frame Louise bought, she made it into a 'den' instead of getting one that's safe for Pearl to climb all over, or maybe getting a trampoline. The only activity Pearl seems to get to do to let her energy out is riding a tricycle round and round her stupid little garden path. It seems to me that Louise has this set idea of what girls are like and what girls like to play with, when maybe Pearl might enjoy stuff that's a bit rougher and more adventurous.
Exactly. She hasn't a clue what to do with her and its a real shame. I don't think I've ever really seen her play with Pearl in the way Pearl needs her to. That's why she just potters around the house making a huge mess because she's not being stimulated.

Reactions: 11
Whenever family vloggers talk about how their kids will have tons and tons of footage to watch of their childhood I can't help but think that isn't necessarily a good thing. Childhood videos I feel are beneficial to the children when they're the centre. If it's centred from the parents pov and includes negative moments they were feeling whilst being their parent then I feel like it can destroy those childhood memories they had through the lens of a child

• Sad
Reactions: 18
^ Hate this thing a lot of people are doing by replying with sarcasm and passive aggressive emojis etc. I see it so much to people who disagree with them or point out something they don’t like. They immediately see those people as haters or trolls because they’re not blindly agreeing with everything. And then bloody Sabrina sticks up for her and totally agrees with what Louise has put out there about the cats and Louise is like THANK YOU SABRINA XXX

It’s just not normal life. Imagine being at work and someone points out a different way of doing something or ‘oh you missed this you should probably change that’ and you get arsey with them. Every day people get criticised and disagreed with and it’s natural and normal. ‘Influencers’ like Louise can’t handle it and surround themselves with yes men and block anything that’s not blind positive praise. It’s unhealthy.

Reactions: 27
Have just seen this in the comments on her recent pets post....
View attachment 140885
What a bleeping ball bag. I can't with her. I mean she's just been sent lots more free tit again for her children. That will do lady Lou. Toys to the rescue so she doesn't have to parent. Why she can't send that to a women's refuge or kids care home I don't know... I wait I do she's a utter vile greedy witch. Everything about her I can't stand.

Reactions: 10
Actually makes me sick that her kids are constantly gifted when so many have so little, especially at the moment. Just keeping a list of all the brands I won't be buying from again. Thankfully my daughter doesn't care for lol dolls or Disney.

Reactions: 16
Totally agree and what makes it worse is greedy Louise showing it all!! I actually am really beginning to detest her, her childlike sulking, her constant moaning, her laziness! I have hated covid and the destruction it has bought into people’s lives, but the one tiny silver lining has been forcing these pathetic parents, who sell their kids soul for a quick buck, actually having to look after them! LOL dolls should be ashamed as should Louise, she could have said the girls are having one each, the others I’m taking to my local hospital for the NHS staff to give to their kids or whatever. Greedy greedy greed. you can tell Louise is a very bitter jealous person.

Reactions: 18

She's in for a huge shock when Pearl is older and she starts rebelling against her lazy parents. A dad who can't be arsed to stick up for her and a mother that can't be arsed to get up and do anything with her as she isn't as girly princess as her darling big sister doodles..

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.