Louise Pentland #7 another shareable, cooking is terrible, hashtag captions #unbearable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New user here, just joined to say I wholeheartedly agree with everything on here and think Louise is a childish, attention seeking brat.

Reactions: 9
Usually lurk but it makes me sad that purrly girl talks about going swimming soon, but Louise won’t buy at pool and risk killing the grass under it since it would ruin her barren #instaperfect garden. Or maybe it’s because she won’t get any content from it since the girls will be in their swim wear? Or because she’s waiting for a pool to be #gifted

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Usually lurk but it makes me sad that purrly girl talks about going swimming soon, but Louise won’t buy at pool and risk killing the grass under it since it would ruin her barren #instaperfect garden. Or maybe it’s because she won’t get any content from it since the girls will be in their swim wear? Or because she’s waiting for a pool to be #gifted
That’s what I was thinking. Even a paddling pool would give Pearl a couple of hours entertainment and it can be put away at the end of the day. But then that would mean Louise would have to be an actual parent and supervise her children in water.

Reactions: 14
Didn’t louise have a hot tub? Even just putting the temp down so it’s toddler safe would be something

Reactions: 10
Genuinely can’t believe how lazy and uninspired she is. I live in a flat with no balcony and still get my one year old lots of outdoor toys to use in the rec opposite. Where’s the bouncy castle and the climbing frame gone? She uploaded a picture of pearl at the table to her grid and I think I spy a sprinkler on the lawn so why can’t pearl run about while it’s on? She defo still has a hot tub as that’s in the background too. Pearl would probably be a lot easier to mother if she wasn’t bored out her mind every day

Reactions: 19
I still can’t get over she called her 2 year old ‘hard to mother’ while they were in Florida. She was probably pissed Pearl was reigning on her parade with the engagement. She was never like this with Darcy.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I admire Lady Louise, everyday she has to move from her soft office (bed) to her slightly harder office (sofa) to her swaying office (hammock) it must take a lot of effort.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Phrases like "Pearl isn't easy to mother" and "motherhood doesn't come naturally to me" or whatever it was just sound so bad! I think she's trying to seem relatable but I'm a mother and I don't relate. Sorry. Those children will grow up and think Louise didn't enjoy being their mum. Which they will think is because of them. And why is she contemplating adoption if she finds it so hard with her own children?

Reactions: 22
this epidemic has created these self righteous idiots who think they deserve the nobel peace prize for simply parenting their own children.
when pearl is older , i can't imagine the pain she'll feel when she find out her mum said she wasn't easy to mother. smh on that one
i used to find louise relatable and much preferred her over her former chummy but now all their all the same !
it's all fake, money is the only thing they care about.

Reactions: 18
The photos Louise has posted today of the girls - you can see Darcy has put on a fake smile and looks exhausted with Louise’s incessant picture taking. Just take a natural one of them playing or let Darcy choose to turn around and smile? Poor girl. I remember how annoying picture taking used to be for me when I was younger and my parents were very far from vloggers😂 just documenting simple family holidays.. I don’t think Darcy will stick around as soon as she’s old enough to go elsewhere if she’s already catching on to Louise’s ways at this age (i.e. when she said can we just eat my birthday cake and enjoy it and not take photos beforehand).

Reactions: 10
If anyone has watched the new show "Little Fires Everywhere" the main character (Reece Witherspoon) reminded me of Louise and her girls reminded me of Pearl and Darcy. Basically it was showing from a childs (teenagers) point of view what it must be like having a mother like Louise. All about appearances and putting on a facade for the camera. Must be horrible living in a house where your Mum makes money by photographing your life, bedroom, meals, toys.. all so that she can pretend to be perfect so brands will pay her to advertise. Who knows the effect this will have on her girls mental health when they are older. Darcys birthday vlog was very telling, telling her not to photo the brownie and just eat it, telling her she told her to wear them pyjamas that were too small and also being honest about Pearl. It was very revealing and I see trouble ahead for Louise. I think her girls will massively rebel when they are older.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Phrases like "Pearl isn't easy to mother" and "motherhood doesn't come naturally to me" or whatever it was just sound so bad! I think she's trying to seem relatable but I'm a mother and I don't relate. Sorry. Those children will grow up and think Louise didn't enjoy being their mum. Which they will think is because of them. And why is she contemplating adoption if she finds it so hard with her own children?
Totally agree! I didn’t really think much of “hard to mother” at the time of her saying it. But the more I think about it the more it sounds like Pearl is hard to love. Being a mother is loving and caring for your child, and she finds that hard to do with Pearl? That’s a terrible thing to put online

Pearl was having a hard time adjusting on holiday like a toddler might and she could have been honest and posted that and said it’s making her feel bad but she’s just put all the blame on Pearl and essentially said she doesn’t like her.

Sprinkle of Glitter Louise was lovely, goofy and relatable. Louise Pentland is rude, obnoxious and a brat

Reactions: 25
If anyone has watched the new show "Little Fires Everywhere" the main character (Reece Witherspoon) reminded me of Louise and her girls reminded me of Pearl and Darcy. Basically it was showing from a childs (teenagers) point of view what it must be like having a mother like Louise. All about appearances and putting on a facade for the camera. Must be horrible living in a house where your Mum makes money by photographing your life, bedroom, meals, toys.. all so that she can pretend to be perfect so brands will pay her to advertise. Who knows the effect this will have on her girls mental health when they are older. Darcys birthday vlog was very telling, telling her not to photo the brownie and just eat it, telling her she told her to wear them pyjamas that were too small and also being honest about Pearl. It was very revealing and I see trouble ahead for Louise. I think her girls will massively rebel when they are older.
just looked it up because it sounded interesting.. one of the girls in the book is literally called pearl! :LOL:

Reactions: 5
The 'hard to mother' specifically about Pearl was disgusting. I dont mind her talking about motherhood not coming easy to her though. It puts the fault fully on her which is where it should be. She will find motherhood difficult, she doesnt know how to be selfless, even the most basic things she does as a mother are for the gram and to boost her online image - buying your child a birthday cake, organising their bedroom.
Being a mother is protecting your children and putting their wellbeing first - yet she constantly shares images of her children with over a million strangers. That's not for them, it's for her. Their home isnt private, their bedrooms arent private, she cant dress them without tagging every brand they wear. Its absolute disgusting and the fact that this exploitation comes naturally yet motherhood doesnt is not surprising at all but it's very unfortunate for those girls. Selfish, lazy louise.

so she posts the photo of the sunset for her followers to use as a background but 1. its not that good a photo and 2. all 3 photos she posted look exactly the same :rolleyes: she has no time for videos but she has time for making backgrounds and shareables?

Reactions: 4
The more I go down the rabbit hole here the worse I feel for little Pearl. I'm more of a lurker here than a commenter but I used to love watching Louise when Darcy was a baby, she was a completely different woman back then to what she is now.
But for the life of me, she does absolutely nothing for that little girl. Everything for doodles. But duck all for Pearl in the grand scheme when she's in a very privileged position. Louise definitely tries to use her past to victimize herself and brush it off as she's become a 'strong independent feminist' yet she can't seem to parent her child properly.
It's hot. As above, Pearl would probably love some time running around the lawn with a paddling pool or some sprinklers on to cool her down. Louise wouldn't even have to do much. Just sit and supervise or even play with her dare I say it.
What gets me here though is where is Liam's intervention? I got lucky and married a good man who's bothered by what his children are doing. Today we've had hours outside in their paddling pool. Or he takes them out with me vice versa after work despite him being a very tired key worker. Why isn't Liam bothered or making her shift herself out her soft office to give Pearl some time or fun?
Why didn't he step in and perhaps advise saying she's hard to mother for thousands of people to see was a bad idea? The internet never forgets.
Either Liam is also a crappy parent or he wants an easy life? I don't know but that poor little girl has no one fighting for her corner.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
The more I go down the rabbit hole here the worse I feel for little Pearl. I'm more of a lurker here than a commenter but I used to love watching Louise when Darcy was a baby, she was a completely different woman back then to what she is now.
But for the life of me, she does absolutely nothing for that little girl. Everything for doodles. But duck all for Pearl in the grand scheme when she's in a very privileged position. Louise definitely tries to use her past to victimize herself and brush it off as she's become a 'strong independent feminist' yet she can't seem to parent her child properly.
It's hot. As above, Pearl would probably love some time running around the lawn with a paddling pool or some sprinklers on to cool her down. Louise wouldn't even have to do much. Just sit and supervise or even play with her dare I say it.
What gets me here though is where is Liam's intervention? I got lucky and married a good man who's bothered by what his children are doing. Today we've had hours outside in their paddling pool. Or he takes them out with me vice versa after work despite him being a very tired key worker. Why isn't Liam bothered or making her shift herself out her soft office to give Pearl some time or fun?
Why didn't he step in and perhaps advise saying she's hard to mother for thousands of people to see was a bad idea? The internet never forgets.
Either Liam is also a crappy parent or he wants an easy life? I don't know but that poor little girl has no one fighting for her corner.
Liam probably likes living in HER house mortgage free as she no doubt pays it on her own as a power trip, having a nanny parenting his child and cooking his meals, a cleaner cleaning up his mess. Nice holidays for free. A lot of people can be easily bought. Money talks unfortunately.

Reactions: 12
Liam probably likes living in HER house mortgage free as she no doubt pays it on her own as a power trip, having a nanny parenting his child and cooking his meals, a cleaner cleaning up his mess. Nice holidays for free. A lot of people can be easily bought. Money talks unfortunately.
Can you imagine? What a bloody shame for that poor girl. They shouldn't have had her

Reactions: 7
To add to the above it is clear Liam has fallen in the money trap. Hell, look at their engagement. I can guarantee no police officer would seek out an unknown brand for the engagement ring - one that is clearly being pushed by gleam as it a ex MIC cast member - and then to plaster it all over Hello Mag and be ok with this? Nah he is in this for easy, freebie life.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Oh look, she’s posted about reading after she was called out here 👀 Hi, Louise!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.