Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
I spoke to her about the LOL dolls. I wasn’t rude or offensive, just said that she could’ve gifted those LOLs rather than accepting them... tbh she wasn’t awful in her reply but she asked me to ‘Skype her and talk further’ like she did to the other person here a few weeks back. I can’t get my head around it. I find it a bit intimidating and also don’t really understand what she’s trying to achieve with it?

I’m a little worried to share the screenshots, they’re anonymous but I don’t want her to find out about me. 😅 but trust me it happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 18

marypoppinsyall

I watched so you don’t have to. Here’s the tl;dw - not all in order, heads all over the place bear with me!

- Louise lost a couple family friends to COVID in april and felt she ran out of steam to make new content so stopped
- book promo aside I really don’t feel she’s ready to have written about the abuse, she said writing that “hit like a truck” and she teared up talking about it. I think she’s still needs to process, too late now I guess
- Darcy doesn’t like homeschooling and Louise has been “wound up” more than usual with everyone in the house
- she had a tooth removed before lockdown and felt less confident for it
- plugging some more projects
- will be talking about money at some point
- will be doing some try on hauls soon
- she ended saying she hopes presenting picks back up. Correct me if I’m wrong but wasn’t she just a guest on daytime tv and not a presenter pre lockdown?

that’s it. Interestingly virtually no mention of Liam or their engagement. Just seemed odd to me that before lockdown she was so excited and never mentioned it again

2020two

Chatty Member
What happened to her ‘friendship’ with fellow instasham / instaflogger brummymummy? I agree with the comments she’s above her station a bit and thinks far too highly of herself. Why does she always make out her childhood was a living hell if she grew up in privilege / private school? I’ve not followed her long. I get the impression she wears the trousers in that house and Liam is just there to make it look a nice family set up xx
I don't think Louise considers Brummy up to her standard. Louise wouldn't ever flash her knickers on Instagram stories! I think Louise just naturally had enough of her. I couldn't be friends with either they're insufferable 😂 but Brum is the worst of the two. And I think Louise keeps Liam's balls in a sparkly jar in her office xx

lemonlime

VIP Member
How can a woman in her mid 30s with two children can be this damn spoiled and entitled? Easy money and dumb luck with her career definitely went to her head and she's never coming back. I remember finding her grounded and level headed in the earlier days of her channel but clearly all the glittery mess was waiting to explode over her social media with one heavy paycheck. Being in the right place at the right time and riding that leftover fame doesn't make her a busy '#boss' mum. She's had insane opportunities throughout her joke of a career; one would think she would be grateful for the comfort they've provided for her. Sod off with your complaints Louise; get professional help and read the news once in a while. Unbelievable.

HelloStereo

VIP Member
I cant get myself worked up about her sucking her thumb, but at the same time it does make me a bit sad for her. It reminds me of the time when she lost her blanket on a plane and was crying for Liam to find it. It makes her come across as a bit emotionally stunted. I can’t imagine why she’d ever admit to this IRL though. I certainly wouldn’t if it was me?!
I agree. It's not just the sucking of the thumb. It's her constant obsession with Disney, having everything pink and sparkly, dressing Darcy in young girly clothes, a lack of emotional control. It's like she wants to actively regress back into childhood as she never really had one.

Reactions: 17

Mooncalf

VIP Member
I know her family issues aren't any of my business but I'm SO CURIOUS to how her dynamic with Tiyana is - if I was abused that badly (which I totally believe Louise was) I don't know if I could be close with someone who still chose to be in touch with my abuser. I know they're family so maybe it feels different, but it still must be hard.

FloraFaunaLuna

Chatty Member
I would be mortified to be dressed the same as a 2 year old if I was 9. I hate the super girly bows and dresses, really gets on my nerves. Just let them be kids. She’s always banging on about how much of a feminist she is! Why does she dress them like princesses then?
She’s only a ‘feminist’ when it suits her narrative/protects her from criticism.

Also it’s not like im waiting for her content or care, but three weeks off of filming a 15 minute lazy vlog in your house?
Get a grip you absolute lump

Last edited:

Ladybug1122

Hmm. Well forgive me but if someone from a lower wage and say living in a council house was exploiting and using thier children to gain money it would be a very different story, seems like put, wealth, status, 'influencer' and followers in the mix and seems more legit doesn't it? She's not a young adult anymore, so why people feel the need to defend this brat is beyond me, she's very much older now so you would of thought matured in some way, unfortunately not, if Louise does have issues or mentally struggling she's not going to be waiting months on end is she for a phone call back from the NHS, I read a story not that long ago of a woman suffering from pd, her husband tried to help and get her the correct support she tragically took her own life and the day before her funeral the husband gets a phone call back from the hospital. Now that is suffering right there. And it's more common than you think, I for one don't feel sorry for Louise,and don't think she's this wonderful 'good egg', She's arrogant, stuck up, boring and uncharitable.

• Heart

FunkyMonkey

Chatty Member
I don’t know what the new information and document stuff she’s talking about and I don’t really care and that’s because it’s really none of our business. There is no need for her to be posting this vague dramatic post other than for attention and engagement. There is too much over sharing on social media. This is something she ought to be processing and dealing with in private with her partner. There’s no need to post it on Instagram stories to strangers.
I agree- I’ve no doubt that she had a dreadful time. I think she is doing this from a good place and wants to be helpful. But this feels weird and undigested. She’s received horrible news and just swung around to her followers to incorporate it in to her brand? Or for engagement? Or sympathy? That’s really odd.

(I’ve had another think about it)
Of all the Gleam lot I actually think Louise is coming out the most damaged. Zoe seems happy enough in her bunker. Tan appears to be on a fun-ish journey of sorts. Even old Naiomi (sp) is doing her vegan thing. However all of them give the impression that they have a life off of social media. Louise doesn’t. I think she has gone for a ‘life stripped back’ thing which she is far too vulnerable for and she’s taking her daughters with her.
I honestly don’t dislike the girl but she is starting to look like a tragedy playing out.

Last edited:

jharpz

I'm so disappointed with her. Before lockdown I would have considered myself to be a fan about 80% of the time.
As an NHS worker, I looked forward to her videos, IG lives, stories etc, as it (along with other things obv) gave me a sense of normality. Then she goes and spouts how hard it is.
YOU ARE AT HOME ALL DAY WITH YOUR DAUGHTERS LOUISE. You are not out saving lives, keeping services going, trying to reassure and comfort your staff during their meltdowns, because believe it or not, THIS is what hard work is like. We have to come to work to look after people who have either been Covidiots or have somehow, despite their best efforts, managed to come into contact with this virus. Believe me, I would love to spend this time at home trying to come up ways to entertain children.
I'd love for her to have a key workers job for one week during this pandemic. I doubt she would last that long though.
She doesn't know she's living.
Sorry for the rant x

• Heart

marypoppinsyall

It’s totally petty but she put on her story that she’s thought both positively and negatively about Boris Johnson and is upset at his awful comments on...single mothers. Louise, have several seats. Being a mum, even one that happened to be single for a time, doesn’t give you any kind of superiority, even if she thinks otherwise. Jfc

PinkBogeyBreath

Chatty Member
It pisses me off so much when she calls herself a single mother. Sharing 50/50 custody with your child’s dad is not being a single mother. She was a single PERSON who was also a mother.
I was going to post and disagree with you but the more I think about it, the more I actually agree with you! She might have a tricky relationship with Matt in terms of coparenting with him but she was never alone and completely responsible for decision making about Darcy at any point. That’s the real side of being a single parent. When your child is ill and you have to make the decision of “is it a hospital job or not?” and there’s no one to phone to discuss it with and it’s all on you - Louise didn’t have those struggles. Plus she knew every week without fail she had her days where Darcy was with Matt so on tough days she knew she had that time ahead to recharge herself. Single mums without shared custody never have that downtime. They’re never off duty.

Ooooh I’m irritated with her now! Single mum! Pffft.

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I had to unfollow her private group ‘lockdown lovelies’ after the whole Dominic Cummings statement came out. I understand it’s a group to spread positivity but after one poster was talking about it in a civilised way just communicating how irritated they were. Louise later made a post asking the political chat to stop as “anger is like holding on to a hot stone, it only hurts you”. Being angry (quite rightly in my opinion) that a white man in power is able to lie and bend the rules with no consequences to his job while there are 1000s of us struggling while sticking to the rules. Hot stone anger is not always the case, my anger about so many things is not only hurting me. While I understand the sentiment that has with ‘petty anger’ telling others that their anger or indeed other feelings should simply be let go was enough for me to leave the group for good. Lots of nice girls on there spreading kindness but I don’t appreciate her post. Life can’t always be sugar coated.
She's telling people to let go their anger/other feelings, yet she is still every so often making extremely rude hateful public Instagram posts essentially slagging off her father for the abuse she suffered from her step mother. She's clearly still angry about that. She's sounding rather hypocritical there to me. Because people have every right to be angry about what Dominic Cummings did, the government set the lockdown rules and government members and their associated colleagues should be following those rules as a minimum standard.

Yoghurtpots

VIP Member
I called her out a while ago on her YouTube community bit where she does her stupid "if you were a colour, what colour would you be?", I said it annoys me that she asks those questions and then takes no time out to reply to the comments. I said she only does it for engagement and its fake and out of order as people are taking time to respond when she doesn't give a shit really. She proceeded to like and comment to every single response (about 12) and ignored mine, not sure if she deleted it but not blocked on there. I also called her out for giving Darcy the smaller room and how I found that unfair. She said something back like "oh sorry we all can't be perfect mothers". Again she didn't block me though. Very surprised. Eugh the "mummy day", ffs.. if you call spending time with your children a "mummy day" then you clearly don't see them enough. I don't have mummy days.. its my life! Yanno.

zeatrix83

VIP Member
I still can’t get over she called her 2 year old ‘hard to mother’ while they were in Florida. She was probably pissed Pearl was reigning on her parade with the engagement. She was never like this with Darcy.

• Sad

Spoke

VIP Member
If she splits from Liam she’ll be back down to half time parenting! Maybe she could even figure out a rota so she never has to parent two children at a time, or would she rather put all her parenting into 3.5 days and have the rest of the week in her soft office... so many options.

Pearl has got a personality and Louise can’t handle it.

What a lovely thing to have, videos of your early life in a way not many people have to look back on when you’re older. Except, all Pearl has to look back on was a list of reasons she was difficult to mother or bond with.

• Sad
  • Sick