Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zeatrix83

VIP Member
So that’s why she never posted her video about her childhood, she got paid to write about it in a book!
B3710876-EC21-4FFB-BC98-A9CE97ADFAA6.png

she just posted about her book and put #singlemum :rolleyes: i'm really tempted to go off at her :LOL:
Yeah that hashtag has got my back up. She never really had experienced full single mum. Struggling financially from week to week, going without meals to ensure your child has 3 meals a day instead, having your child cry for their father who they only saw one day a week (in my case it was his choice not mine), dealing with a child who cannot understand why her dad has disappeared. She was jetting all over the world while having equal 50/50 custody, having nights out, going on a lot of dates which she documented.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

2020two

Chatty Member
I cannot stand how she dresses her girls 😂 they look like little Victorian children from The Woman in Black

• Haha

Ladybug1122

HAHA her Q&A of places she wants to visit..more of Scotland... As someone who lives in Scotland please don't. My partner who is a true Scotsman has quoted "get yerself t fuck" ...and just now her saying she has to look and go through alot of tat before she finds treasure in charity shops. Bare in fucking mind a person who can quite easily buy ANYTHING for herself, her home and girls brand fucking new just pisses me off. So people who genuinely need to buy half decent items for themselves or family and friends can't because this absolute waste has purchased them. And then to top it off gets fucking gifted so much which SHOULD AND COULD go to charity. This is what I've always said about her. Uncharitable, obnoxious, rude, selfish, talentless, tasteless, vain, vile, ungrateful, brat. She is woman child.

• Heart
  • Angry
I think Louise generally struggles to acknowledge that her children are their own people with individual personalities (including some personality traits that she finds unpleasant or difficult to deal with), and that they are not blank canvases that she can paint, shape, and fashion in whichever way she pleases. Of course she (respectively her parenting) will have some impact on them, but they are not dolls that she can dress up and who will indulge her every whim and be the pretty little (and quiet!) princesses she apparently wants.

callmegracie

VIP Member
Lady Louise just couldn’t wait another day to have her hair done could she, would have been nice to see her dip into her own pocket and do something nice for an nhs key worker that’s been working their arse of during this whole time, hope ya hair falls out lady L!
it must have been tough washing her hair by herself for 4 months after she hasn't done it for 9 years :rolleyes: the thing is it actually looked better during lockdown!

Ladybug1122

Well just read a interesting article about a 13 year old girl living in one of the poorest countries in the world. who set up a school in her neighbourhood, due to covid19 resulting in her school being closed she set up social distancing measures to teach the young children the basics. Now this to me is a boss lady right there. Not some woman child expecting all the freebies in the world,among her utter garbage books, moaning about her children being children and just expecting media opportunities handed to her left right and centre despite being in poor taste of any types of criticism. I'm not saying I'm a perfect parent. I do what needs done and I give my children what I can afford to give them. But I'm not claiming to be a fucking 'mumfluencer' and 'creator' the nanny will be making her appearance soon and the continued boasting about parenting will continue. Roll on the freebies not to us but to her of course it's been what a hour since she last got gifted free shit... It's long overdue.

• Heart

Mooms

Chatty Member
In her grid post from this morning she said how she was going to be making cookies with the girls. I was like great finally a fun activity for them and can be educational etc but then on her stories she’s using ready made cookie dough that you just have to slice up and put in the oven! And lo and behold it’s a gifted item! So she wouldn’t have even done it if it wasn’t sent to her. Cookies aren’t even hard?? And children LOVE baking I feel so sorry for her kids. I don’t understand how she’s gone so long not being able to cook? Like not even basic recipes like pies and lasagne etc, fair enough when she was childless but Darcy’s 9 now! Wouldn’t you get it together and learn for the sake of your children?

• Wow
  • Angry

Ladybug1122

So glad Louise you have got a house to sell after covid19. How lucky one is to have financial security with a pandemic. How did you earn the money for the house? Did you save lives? No... Did you make a difference to someone's life? No... A key worker? No. A con? Yes!!! Ding ding ding. You made money by buying shit and making a video, mixing with 'high profile' people, selling god awful waste of time and waste of paper books, shoving marshmallows in your gob for a challenge, cleaning your home occasionally ( because non of us do that and juggle other stuff like life and children without a nanny) and ermmm I can't think of much else because you are a talentless twat and didn't earn your cashola as the author Louise Pentland likes to say. So I will just say fuck you and your fucking 'mumfluencer' bullshit, fuck your books, fuck your Instagram garden, fuck your ads, fucks your freebies, fuck your London trips and yeah just fuck your incredibly easy life✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Louise123

VIP Member
I admire Lady Louise, everyday she has to move from her soft office (bed) to her slightly harder office (sofa) to her swaying office (hammock) it must take a lot of effort.

• Haha
  • Heart

Daisydunn15

VIP Member
Surely recent events have shown us that most people are able to do their jobs from home? Lots of work places are changing to allow more home working post covid, since it clearly works well and gives staff more freedom.
Why would you see this and think to rent office space!? She manages to earn 500k a year without leaving her bed, what makes her think she needs office space?

Gtammy9

I literally don’t get what Liam gets from this relationship. Yes Pearl is a major one but Louise couldn’t even double barrel her surname and make Liam feel like he is actually part of this odd family set up.

The house is hers. All previous and current decor/furniture is hers. She was banging on about marrying herself until recently so I guess that’s one little point to Louise, that she has accepted the proposal😆 but otherwise that leaves nothing else.
Pretty sure Liam sleeps separately, yes it may be for work but still he’s basically a lodger in his ‘own home’ and gets treated like the work when he’s home by being handed Pearl straight away as her own mother can’t deal with having her for an hour or two after the nanny has left.. leaving Pearl so attached to her dad that he has to hide in his car to do some work as there is no other space or tiny room for him in that mansion?!

To top it off she is absolutely awful to his family, openly admits to viewers previous issues she’s had with them and sits upstairs when they come round although they are barely ever there anyway? They must see through her shit and don’t like her and she can’t handle a bit of adult constructive criticism as everyone else around her agrees with her and panders to her selfish needs. She acts like a teenager. Barely anyone is on perfect terms with their in laws but you suck it up for a couple of hours and put in the effort.

Gone off on a bit of an obvious repetitive rant as so many people have mentioned similar things before but I just don’t get it. He was probably over the moon in the beginning as he had no kids prior to meeting Louise but the excitement is probably starting to die down now that he’s seen that he was merely treated as a sperm donor and his word means nothing in that house.

I thought of the family thing because of an old video I watched of hers where she said it’s such a treat to have balloons for Darcy’s birthday in lockdown as a family member is allergic to latex. She always has to put a snide remark in!!!😡 How about don’t be so lazy and find some latex free balloons? You certainly have enough money for them.. Ridiculous that she cried on her birthday because it didn’t go as planned but when it was Darcy’s it was treated as an afterthought with sweets from Easter, wrapping from Christmas and a birthday headband Louise thought she could use for her birthday after.. How very thoughtful Louise!

• Heart

Spoke

VIP Member
I know I’m going to come off so judgemental but a house that size and they keep coats in a toilet 🤢

• Sick

Em1482

Genuinely can’t believe how lazy and uninspired she is. I live in a flat with no balcony and still get my one year old lots of outdoor toys to use in the rec opposite. Where’s the bouncy castle and the climbing frame gone? She uploaded a picture of pearl at the table to her grid and I think I spy a sprinkler on the lawn so why can’t pearl run about while it’s on? She defo still has a hot tub as that’s in the background too. Pearl would probably be a lot easier to mother if she wasn’t bored out her mind every day

Reactions: 19

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
She knows about as much about “mumlife” as I do aka sod all. The nanny should have authored this book, she does the majority of the bloody parenting 😂

• Haha

marypoppinsyall

Did anyone see the gushing post about darcy that followed the biscuit stealing post about pearl yesterday. But no, definitely no playing favourites there

Mollymole

Chatty Member
The more I go down the rabbit hole here the worse I feel for little Pearl. I'm more of a lurker here than a commenter but I used to love watching Louise when Darcy was a baby, she was a completely different woman back then to what she is now.
But for the life of me, she does absolutely nothing for that little girl. Everything for doodles. But fuck all for Pearl in the grand scheme when she's in a very privileged position. Louise definitely tries to use her past to victimize herself and brush it off as she's become a 'strong independent feminist' yet she can't seem to parent her child properly.
It's hot. As above, Pearl would probably love some time running around the lawn with a paddling pool or some sprinklers on to cool her down. Louise wouldn't even have to do much. Just sit and supervise or even play with her dare I say it.
What gets me here though is where is Liam's intervention? I got lucky and married a good man who's bothered by what his children are doing. Today we've had hours outside in their paddling pool. Or he takes them out with me vice versa after work despite him being a very tired key worker. Why isn't Liam bothered or making her shift herself out her soft office to give Pearl some time or fun?
Why didn't he step in and perhaps advise saying she's hard to mother for thousands of people to see was a bad idea? The internet never forgets.
Either Liam is also a shitty parent or he wants an easy life? I don't know but that poor little girl has no one fighting for her corner.

• Sad

BustySinclair

Chatty Member
She keeps saying her book isn’t just for mums... why would a teenager want a book with Mum in the title? I can’t have children so why would I want it either? If it’s not a motherhood book why did she call it that? Can’t stand her

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
she just posted about her book and put #singlemum :rolleyes: i'm really tempted to go off at her :LOL:
I am as well! LOUISE YOU ARE NOT A SINGLE MUM!

Tempted to comment on Matts insta with an innocent “do you still have regular contact with Darcy as Louise says she’s a single mum...just wondered!” 😂😂 😈😈

• Haha